Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

ThePriceIsRight posted:

wtf is dating without sex?

marriage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

rude of you to post my profile imo

red polo shirts
Jan 16, 2015

ThePriceIsRight posted:

wtf is dating without sex?

Its way easier.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Does this person not get how profiles work holy poo poo

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
My top ten matches are all obese. Not chubby. Actually obese. I tried messaging a few people last night but it was difficult because most of the girls who have a BMI under 30 are so basic they're almost video game NPCs. I did get a date with one girl after chatting with her for two days so heres hoping that turns out well because I don't see much else worth pursuing.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

My top ten matches are all obese. Not chubby. Actually obese. I tried messaging a few people last night but it was difficult because most of the girls who have a BMI under 30 are so basic they're almost video game NPCs. I did get a date with one girl after chatting with her for two days so heres hoping that turns out well because I don't see much else worth pursuing.

Have you got it set to "Special Blend"? Nothing but hambeasts on there for me. Either that or you're in Nebraska or something.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
"special blend" is basically okcupids equivalent of "please message these people so they keep using the website"

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH

Zeroisanumber posted:

Have you got it set to "Special Blend"? Nothing but hambeasts on there for me. Either that or you're in Nebraska or something.

nope its by match % :negative:

I must have a very fat personality.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

-----///\\-----Plz
----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died or is dying
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\.........Å Å Å Å Å Å Å Å Å

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
one thing i noticed about okc is that guys who don't want kids overwhelmingly tend to also be non-monogamous. what up with that?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

one thing i noticed about okc is that guys who don't want kids overwhelmingly tend to also be non-monogamous. what up with that?

I can't say I can help you because me having no interest in children has 0 to do with me liking to gently caress lots of people. I'm not being smart just those 2 things are separate thoughts in my head :shrug:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

an ASCII vagina?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

LethalGeek posted:

I can't say I can help you because me having no interest in children has 0 to do with me liking to gently caress lots of people. I'm not being smart just those 2 things are separate thoughts in my head :shrug:

but like, it's true that you don't want children and you want to gently caress lots of people

i'm not saying there's cause and effect here, i'm saying that in my experience there's a serious correlation and it is one of the many many things that frustrated me about okc

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

YeahTubaMike posted:

YeahTubaMike posted:

but like, it's true that you don't want children and you want to gently caress lots of people

i'm not saying there's cause and effect here, i'm saying that in my experience there's a serious correlation and it is one of the many many things that frustrated me about okc

of course there's a correlation. kids=commitment. monogamy=commitment

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

I guess the only thing I can tell you is I'm a selfish hedonist who's more honest with himself than most people? Maybe. I'm not a fan of responsibility which kids & monogamy which are loaded with.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

YeahTubaMike posted:

I don't know how much experience you have with kids, but they tend to be pretty disruptive towards any sex life that involves having sex.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Kids suck. Why spend all that time and effort raising the little brats when we're just gonna leave them a polluted hellscape of a planet that will make their lives miserable anyway?

It's like spending years hand building the sailboat you've always dreamed of having and then draining the lake it was supposed to go on.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
hmmmmm maybe this is weird but "poly/non-monogamous person doesn't want kids complicating their sex lives" makes sense to me, but "childfree person doesn't want monogamous relationships" doesn't

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

okcupid is full of uggos with too much angst and plentyoffish is full of really attractive dumbasses. where are all the normal attractive ppl at

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
in the real world because they don't need the internet to get dates

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ya well clubs and sports and poo poo are dumb and boring. what can I do to get normal people to like me

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
tinder

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
i can't use tinder because i have a windows phone like a dumbass

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

YeahTubaMike posted:

i can't use tinder because i have a windows phone like a dumbass

Tinder is a bunch of hookers and women who looked at the app six weeks ago.

As a 5'9" 135 lbs, can all these fats please stop messaging me? Twice my weight does not date.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

ThePriceIsRight posted:

ya well clubs and sports and poo poo are dumb and boring. what can I do to get normal people to like me

Send dick pics

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

ChrisHansen posted:

Tinder is a bunch of hookers and women who looked at the app six weeks ago.

As a 5'9" 135 lbs, can all these fats please stop messaging me? Twice my weight does not date.

wait do dudes just not use tinder or something

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chomp8645 posted:

Kids suck. Why spend all that time and effort raising the little brats when we're just gonna leave them a polluted hellscape of a planet that will make their lives miserable anyway?

It's like spending years hand building the sailboat you've always dreamed of having and then draining the lake it was supposed to go on.

:goonsay:

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

YeahTubaMike posted:

wait do dudes just not use tinder or something

I'm a guy, so the only people I have run into on tinder have been hookers and women who were active more than a few days ago. I did get a girls number once, and we talked for a while, but nothing came of it. Forever a goon

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

ChrisHansen posted:

I'm a guy, so the only people I have run into on tinder have been hookers and women who were active more than a few days ago. I did get a girls number once, and we talked for a while, but nothing came of it. Forever a goon

are you also really ugly as well as being skinny?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I mean we all know that is the ultimate lifehack - be an attractive white person and the ladies will suck yo dick right offa yo body

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
tinder seems kind of pointless when you can just go to a bar and do pretty much the same thing in a much more efficient fashion

pro-tip tho if someone comes up to you in a bar and you push them off to your left it doesn't go over very well

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
lol if you think bars are anything but places to purchase overpriced drinks while groups of people ignore each other and only hang out within whatever group they came with.

loving weirdoes stick to ur anime.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

Noctone posted:

tinder seems kind of pointless when you can just go to a bar and do pretty much the same thing in a much more efficient fashion

pro-tip tho if someone comes up to you in a bar and you push them off to your left it doesn't go over very well

How does this work

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

It's like a rapey Saarlac Pit.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Noctone posted:

goons are either raging alcoholics but do it alone or, ugh, allergic to alcohol.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
I desire to be strictly monogamous and don't want kids. I am the 1%. AMA

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

C.P.A.N. posted:

I desire to be strictly monogamous and don't want kids. I am the 1%. AMA

same,

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

SaltLick posted:

an ASCII vagina?

Vagina cancer is very serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

so is 'down to chill' a classier way of saying dtf?

also wtf there is this belly dancer who says she works out every day (sunday-saturday) but she's definitely chubby. wat

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Mar 27, 2015

• Locked thread