Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goat Pillager
Mar 1, 2013

Asimo posted:

stopubbies.jpg

http://captricosakara.deviantart.com/

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/captricosakara

The lovely links this captain's signature lead us to.

quote:

"Just learn from my Dad today that I won't be moving to the Care Center. Turns out I'm "too functional" to be accepted there"

I hate everything.

Goat Pillager fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Mar 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goat Pillager
Mar 1, 2013
Screwed up and double posted thanks to the cat getting in my face. Ignore this.

DAVE!!!(c)(tm)
Feb 22, 2003

Goat Pillager posted:

I hate everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2_8cfVpXbo

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.

Goat Pillager posted:

I hate everything.

stopubbies.bmp

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

What if Jerome Walton made me a champion?

Lollercaust, the new mission is bugged so you can end up locked out on a ledge alone. Well, I assume it's a bug since I realized I don't really give a poo poo and just logged out.

Maybe next month.......

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal
Yeah they're doing another patch in a few hours to try to fix that.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

GoatSeeGuy posted:

Lollercaust, the new mission is bugged so you can end up locked out on a ledge alone. Well, I assume it's a bug since I realized I don't really give a poo poo and just logged out.

Maybe next month.......

Yeah, but if you beam to your ship, and fly to Nopada in Psi Volorum, you can complete the mission,

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Goat Pillager posted:

I hate everything.

But THAT'S NOT ALL

captricosakara posted:

You see, even though I was diagnosed with Asperger's, Depression, and ADD which gives me my benefits and income, the Asperger's was never officially diagnosed until my Psychiatrist visit at the end of January.
Now that it's official, I finally have the means to moving to the care center my Dad has been trying to get me into where I'll be taken care of for life, and my Dad no longer has to worry about my future in case anything happens to him and he can longer provide extra money for me (as the benefits I get only pay for my rent and utilities & tv/internet).
So for the past month, I've been cleaning out my apartment of junk in the storage room that we'll be getting rid of, and I've been packing away my stuff that will going to my room at the center - a room that my Dad said is as big as my living room - so hopefully I'll have room for all my legos & collectables, my PC & art supplies, and my dresser & tv/games & stuff.

captricosakara posted:

I turn 32 today. I feel really old. LOL.

Other than that, nothing much planned today expect going over my Dad's place for dinner and a movie.
I'm also looking forward to Star Trek Online's Delta Rising, which starts tomorrow. So that would be a nice BDay present if there ever wasn't one.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Nothing in there is remotely surprising as it accurately describes a significant chunk of the STO player population.

I mean who the gently caress else would get so emotionally invested in such a terrible game?

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
I actually would have expected worse, honestly.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.

DonDoodles posted:

But THAT'S NOT ALL

THAT'S IT! *throws taxes to the floor* I'M NOT PAYING FOR THESE INSUFFERABLE SELF-DIAGNOSED IDIOTS AGAIN!

Edit: He draws furry sonic/pony erotica and calls himself an anime artist.

Edit2: Why won't his dad bite the bullet and make his son get a job? I mean seriously, it's not that loving hard to find a minimum wage job to pay him back.

Edit3; THIS IS MAKING ME ANGRY

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Mar 27, 2015

kzin602
May 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DAVE!!!(c)(tm) posted:

I watched a video of one of the new space STFs "The Gates of Grethor." Other than how painful it was to watch this guy, I was left with a couple impressions. It actually looks half-way interesting with some semi-intelligent gameplay needed by players. Therefore it will probably be crazy to pug it. Also, there are multiple time-oriented optionals for different phases of the fight. Without a good dps team, the higher difficulty versions are probably a sure-lose situation if they maintain hard failure options on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42PYJtn6VOo

For fun, here's a group of people that are supposed to have decent dps barely winning on elite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uanPSZle7yo

Who's the bad guy in that new content? If it's the Fek'Ihri I might log in because I love those smoke belching, fish ship riding, ghost torpedo shooting bastards... On the other hand I haven't cared enough to actually research it.

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

A remarkable example of a pathetic species.
Lipstick Apathy
Dad of the year instead seems to be investing his effort in getting his sperg kid committed for life. So clearly golden parenting material.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

quote:

...And I'm not moving. :(

by CaptRicoSakara, Mar 5, 2015, 2:03:12 PM
Journals / Personal

Just learn from my Dad today that I won't be moving to the Care Center. Turns out I'm "too functional" to be accepted there.

Dad said he'll keep looking for a place for me while I wait.

loving *throws keyboard across the room*

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

BombermanX posted:

loving *throws keyboard across the room*

This deserves it's own thread.

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

quote:

...And I'm not moving.

by CaptRicoSakara, Mar 5, 2015, 2:03:12 PM
Journals / Personal

Just learn from my Dad today that I won't be moving to the Care Center. Turns out I'm "too functional" to be accepted there.

Dad said he'll keep looking for a place for me while I wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpjOF3ygTLE

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
I guess you guys don't spend much time in e/n. Stories like that fail to shock me now. A year of benny the snake will do that to ya.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
If you go through his posts, most of his "commissions" fall through because people don't pay him. There was one guy he was waiting on for over a year to pay him like ten dollars.

His reasoning for not working: no car, ADD

Also: lol that one of his main concerns with the care center was that he wouldn't be able to fit all of his Legos and anime poo poo in the room.

DonDoodles fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Mar 27, 2015

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.
I think it's time for a late term abortion dad. I don't think this one is gonna work out.

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

DonDoodles posted:

If you go through his posts, most of his "commissions" fall through because people don't pay him. There was one guy he was waiting on for over a year to pay him like ten dollars.

His reasoning for not working: no car, ADD

Also: lol that one of his main concerns with the care center was that he wouldn't be able to fit all of his Legos and anime poo poo in the room.

Reputable care centers would never take him. The only place he would end up is in some corrupt private mom and pop home that would take every dime from him, and then chain him to a wall in the basement.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah just because he's a human trainwreck doesn't mean he's actually disabled enough (or at all) to live in a care facility.

Sounds more like he's angling to watch anime, play lego and video games for the rest of his life.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

system protocol posted:

This deserves it's own thread.

Star Trek Online Season 10: loving *throws keyboard across the room*

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

NurhacisUrn posted:

Somebody call a mod, we've got a new thread title.

FrostyJones
Sep 23, 2012

NurhacisUrn posted:

:vince:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Asimo posted:

stopubbies.jpg

STO is the one thing it's impossible for bronies to ruin, unless there are bronies on the dev team.

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012

Unguided posted:

STO is the one thing it's impossible for bronies to ruin, unless there are bronies on the dev team.

Well, Gecko does have a criminal record for interfering with livestock. Link on the leaks page.

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

God. drat. How did that dude ever find work in proper society after that? Does PWE/Cryptic just not do thorough background checks?

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

IPCRESS posted:

Well, Gecko does have a criminal record for interfering with livestock. Link on the leaks page.

Technical Analysis posted:

God. drat. How did that dude ever find work in proper society after that? Does PWE/Cryptic just not do thorough background checks?

I guess they figured it was okay so long as he wasn't interfering with cash cows :downsrim:

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President

Section Z posted:

I guess they figured it was okay so long as he wasn't interfering with cash cows :downsrim:

Then boy, they're sure feeling stupid right now.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Section Z posted:

Luckily that zoonotic infection cleared up handily with the proper injection of antibiotics and horse cum.

Both were taken anally of course.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

IPCRESS posted:

Holy poo poo, you weren't joking.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Aleth posted:

Holy poo poo, you weren't joking.

Mind sharing for those of us unable to access the site at work?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Cythereal posted:

The entire point of the leaks page is not to be public or to be reposted anywhere ever.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

IPCRESS posted:

Technical Analysis posted:

Seriously dudes, redact that poo poo. What's on the leaks page stays there.

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR!

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

So what you're saying, if I was a big jerk, I'd get a job at Cryptic? Time to kick cats!

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

BombermanX posted:

So what you're saying, if I was a big jerk, I'd get a job at Cryptic? Time to kick cats!

Taco fangs told somone on the forums once that if they were so critical of the game, why don't they come work for cryptic to fix it.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

hakimashou posted:

Taco fangs told somone on the forums once that if they were so critical of the game, why don't they come work for cryptic to fix it.

You mean, all the people who were critical of the game got fired.

Edit: for being too [CrtH]

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

NurhacisUrn posted:

Luckily that ..................................................*redacted*...............................

Both were ........*redacted*........ of course.

Cythereal posted:

Friendly reminder:

faxmachine fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Mar 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

faxmachine posted:

Friendly reminder:

• Locked thread