Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Shima Honnou posted:

Some turd, probably.

Bryan actually GOT a Mania main event though, Dolph can never say that. No one else in that Ladder Match can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Onmi posted:

Bryan actually GOT a Mania main event though, Dolph can never say that. No one else in that Ladder Match can.

I think that's his point; they have a bunch of guys with potential they've had debut in the last 5-8 years they've done nothing but shuffle mid card belts around them

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Epitasis come back to twitter

after easter. or tomorrow maybe idk

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

last time I deactivated like four people were hunting down my phone or my email to make sure I hadn't killed myself lol. ~just teen things~

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
You're so popular. Swoon.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Paul Heyman might not have the look, but he can hype anything. A match, a wrestler, his sexual ability...

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

epitasis posted:

last time I deactivated like four people were hunting down my phone or my email to make sure I hadn't killed myself lol. ~just teen things~

i like your av

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

i like your av

chie is for lamers

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

MassRafTer posted:

He's not even Ronnie Garvin.

More of a Bill Mulkey tbh

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

oatgan posted:

chie is for lamers

No she's not!

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Say, do you take your mask off when you go to the bathroom?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

rovert you got scoops, who is JR's illegitimate black child

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

oatgan posted:

rovert you got scoops, who is JR's illegitimate black child

I assume he was @ing or DMing Willie Mack

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That is the peak of Twitter

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

oatgan posted:

chie is for lamers

let's go Ai

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Give Emma a Chie gimmick.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

in the interests of clearing the air, I like Chie fine but actually got the avi when I trolled Stux by saying Rise is Best Girl.

that said the avi itself is dope so I appreciate the compliment ty

the actual, canon Best Girl is Yukari.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

epitasis posted:

in the interests of clearing the air, I like Chie fine but actually got the avi when I trolled Stux by saying Rise is Best Girl.

read this as yukiko, started frothing + typing up a long rear end post then reread and was like "okay, not who I would go with but w/e"

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

epitasis posted:

Yukari never even kicked a tank, you're just a fuckin' mark, brother.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

rovert posted:

I assume he was @ing or DMing Willie Mack

I think he meant Wale since he retweeted him right after that and was at his show with Rey, Konnan, and Dave

quote:

Jim Ross retweeted
Wale Folarin @Wale · 2h 2 hours ago

JR the bawse got one of the loudest pops at NXT .. Salute that man @JRsBBQ . Legendary
31 retweets 48 favorites

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster
Probably been posted already, but CM Punk telling a homophobe to go kill himself on twitter and being forced to apologize/take down the tweet is both simultaneously my favorite CM punk shoot story and also peak WWE

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

THATCHER BRAINWASH posted:

Probably been posted already, but CM Punk telling a homophobe to go kill himself on twitter and being forced to apologize/take down the tweet is both simultaneously my favorite CM punk shoot story and also peak WWE

Telling someone to kill themselves is hosed up in any context unless we're talking like, Hitler or Pol Pot or some such other historically evil person. Homophobia is wrong and dumb but after spending time learning more about mental illness and instances of suicide, saying "kill yourself" is really really hosed.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah but a homophobic douche on the internet deals in enough hyperbole and exaggeration as is that telling them to kill themselves is really just speaking to them in their own language.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I spend a good chunk of daylight telling dummies to get bent. Where's my medal?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I spend a good chunk of daylight telling dummies to get bent. Where's my medal?

Around Rusev's neck.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
https://twitter.com/StephMcMahon/status/581881800659591168

Stephanie McMahon:
"philanthropy is the future of marketing, it's the way brands r going 2 win" -@biz Stone co-founder @twitter #WWEBPS

People are really mad because it makes it look like Stephanie is only inducting Conner tonight for good publicity and not a genuine reason. I believe she's probably doing that too, but whether she is or isn't this was a godawful night to tweet that, what a dummy.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
FYI this was in response to Alice Radley asking if she could be JR's black son.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Flameingblack posted:

Stephanie McMahon:
"philanthropy is the future of marketing, it's the way brands r going 2 win" -@biz Stone co-founder @twitter #WWEBPS

People are really mad because it makes it look like Stephanie is only inducting Conner tonight for good publicity and not a genuine reason. I believe she's probably doing that too, but whether she is or isn't this was a godawful night to tweet that, what a dummy.

Yeah it's probably for the best that she deletes that but I doubt that will happen.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Wade Keller has been going loving NUTS on Twitter over that Steph RT.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

epitasis posted:

Chie kicks tanks and has self-esteem issues she's every goon's dream.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

actually ulala serizawa is the best *dissolves back into the mist*

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Flameingblack posted:

Stephanie McMahon:

Jesus, I honestly thought she'd be smarter than that. You'd think she'd know that good marketing of corporate philanthropy revolves around making it appear that your company is doing this for reasons beyond marketing.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
edit: blargh wrong thread

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Thauros posted:

Jesus, I honestly thought she'd be smarter than that. You'd think she'd know that good marketing of corporate philanthropy revolves around making it appear that your company is doing this for reasons beyond marketing.
This is still Steph "The Steroid Trials were as bad as 9/11" McMahon

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Is it weird that I don't give two shits about Steph's motives for philanthropy, as long as she's engaging in it? I mean, I have a degree in business so it's entirely possible my moral barometer is kind of hosed.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Cabbit posted:

Is it weird that I don't give two shits about Steph's motives for philanthropy, as long as she's engaging in it? I mean, I have a degree in business so it's entirely possible my moral barometer is kind of hosed.
Nothing better than a bunch of people whose "activism" is limited to angry tumblr posts and facebook status shares bang on someone who actually does a bunch of poo poo for the community.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Ribsauce posted:

Nothing better than a bunch of people whose "activism" is limited to angry tumblr posts and facebook status shares bang on someone who actually does a bunch of poo poo for the community.
It's not honest in its intentions but it's still charity. Except that putting a child in the Hall of Fame that had cancer really doesn't change much unless they're also donating a lot of money to cancer research that isn't Susan G Coleman.

But I mean sure if you can trick rich people into donating to good causes for attention there's nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't make them good people for throwing pocket change around.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
It can be both. You can want to help and also recognize it helps your company's perception in the world. The WWE does all types of stuff with the Special Olympics. Sure it helps their brand, but someone high up in the company also cares about the cause. If they didn't care they would not do it.

The Make a Wish stuff too. I doubt there is another company in the world who is a bigger participant in Make a Wish than the WWE. Do they get good press out of it? Sure they do, but you don't participate in anything to the degree the WWE does Make A Wish without caring about it.

John Cena has met probably 500 kids through the program. Do you think he would do it that many times if he didn't care?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Alouicious posted:

actually ulala serizawa is the best *dissolves back into the mist*

This is also acceptable.