Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Fhate posted:

Whenever Trisssh's outfit changes, Maddie gets her old one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Nice.

SUCK DICK

Wicker Man fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Mar 30, 2015

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Mr. Piss shirt has made a huge mistake.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Well I can't wait to see how this can go horribly wrong.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Did Aurora auto-transform as soon as pasqualo was hit by the brick? Or did she go into wish-granting mode because Pasq is starting to say extra stupid stuff that will in no way end terribly for everyone.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Blackheart posted:

Did Aurora auto-transform as soon as pasqualo was hit by the brick? Or did she go into wish-granting mode because Pasq is starting to say extra stupid stuff that will in no way end terribly for everyone.

That is an interesting detail to catch. She still kept her farmer hat, too.

Maybe she was just protecting Pasqualo's arms because that dude loving leaned right into all the broken shards of glass in the windowsill.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
The dude's an auto-regenerating cyborg. He doesn't need a white mage spell to fix something as minor as that.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
With Gob out for the month I thought I'd help the thread nurse the gaping wound he leaves. When I saw there were only 3 personalised copies of volume 1 left, I knew I had to get a sketch and once I saw the date, I knew what it had to be of:

I even got a bonus post-it note sketch, but that's my personal treasure.

To anyone who's wondering if the book is worth it: yes, yes it is. The colours are incredible.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I love it. You willing to show the bonus sketch?

Also wow I didn't know that the personal sketch books had gotten that low. When the second book is out I'm going to be all over it.

Edit: ah okay. Never mind then!

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe
Yeah I went to go buy one yesterday but I saw he wasn't doing the sketches anymore :(

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Halfway through Hiatus Month. Hope you're doing okay, Gob!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Anytime now we should see Pasq Got Gay and Adventures of Underbite Zombie.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I would like to read about Underbite Zombie and the Bite Under Zombie League.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I love the adoring look he gives the kid running off, like someone who's taking a trip down memory lane.

Even though he took a brick to the face.

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Halfway through Hiatus Month. Hope you're doing okay, Gob!
I'm doing well! Mainly taking it easy and doing some work on the book 2 extras. I'm looking forward to coming back in May!

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Gobolatula posted:

I'm doing well! Mainly taking it easy and doing some work on the book 2 extras. I'm looking forward to coming back in May!

3 Days :getin:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Yesssss.

Although, I've been hearing some talk about why some webcomic creators aren't happy about their stuff getting rehosted on other sites, and I'm a little worried. I can understand why, but I wonder if Gob is ok with each release being put up here?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Wicker Man posted:

Yesssss.

Although, I've been hearing some talk about why some webcomic creators aren't happy about their stuff getting rehosted on other sites, and I'm a little worried. I can understand why, but I wonder if Gob is ok with each release being put up here?

Seeing how he himself posts here, maybe he is! But we should link to the comic page every time we post the update.

Of course, if you are donating to his Patreon, you are already a Hero of the Peppershanty Kingdom :black101:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Also quote is not edit, etc.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Literally Kermit posted:

Seeing how he himself posts here, maybe he is! But we should link to the comic page every time we post the update.

Of course, if you are donating to his Patreon, you are already a Hero of the Peppershanty Kingdom :black101:

Anyone reading this thread or the comic and isn't a Patreon is basically Mark :colbert:

If I get the update I'll try getting the link in as well.

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Wicker Man posted:

I honestly don't mind. If you want to put up a link to the comic on the site, that would be really cool of you, though!

Here! I made this for you guys. It doesn't really mean anything; I just wanted to try to make something kinda cute.

I hope you guys enjoy the upcoming arc! It's weird and stupid. We'll get to meet some new strange characters who I'm starting to really love.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Gobolatula posted:

I honestly don't mind. If you want to put up a link to the comic on the site, that would be really cool of you, though!

Here! I made this for you guys. It doesn't really mean anything; I just wanted to try to make something kinda cute.

I hope you guys enjoy the upcoming arc! It's weird and stupid. We'll get to meet some new strange characters who I'm starting to really love.

Thank you very much, Gob! It's an awesome picture, and I can't wait for the new arc.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

Gobolatula posted:

It's weird and stupid.

That is all I can ask for.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gobolatula posted:

Thanks for the good comics! And even if you've lost some ad income, I think that you've got it and more back from the stuff that goons have bought from you because they found your comic on this site.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Awww yeah, we're back, bitches! :buddy:

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=282-high-school

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Holy poo poo yes

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I never thought we would get a Governor parody in It Hurts but here we are now :allears:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

He's gonna learn about it from Trisssh, isn't he?

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
Wait, did we just have a time skip? :aaa:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Literally Kermit posted:

Holy poo poo yes

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Are these characters supposed to be counterparts to the main cast?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Are these characters supposed to be counterparts to the main cast?

I hope it's like Fast & Furious 6 where the villains all mirror the protagonists. Can't wait to meet Ally's opposite.

tlarn posted:

Wait, did we just have a time skip? :aaa:

No, I think this is another school with another group of survivors.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
- angry, frown-y, screaming kid (Maddie), probably not related to...
- father (?) (Marton)
- mother (Marion)
- child who doesn't speak (Zack)
- angry-crazy/cool survivalist-type (mr. Jones)
- ...no idea

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug

Cat Mattress posted:

He's gonna learn about it from Trisssh, isn't he?

No. I am.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
If there's anyone I can trust to do a good job of lampooning how creepy sexism always gets turned up to 11 in post-apocalyptic wastelands, it's Gob.

Grimpond
Dec 24, 2013

Incredible

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

And what a page to start us off after the break. :allears:

Captain Candyblood
Aug 19, 2013

*The worse insults for the likpas and phallos as well.

The MSJ posted:

No, I think this is another school with another group of survivors.

yes it's the high school, you guys remember what happened before the break? some kid was spying on Pasq and friends, then yelled at them for being dumb middle schoolers who can't handle high school. or something along those lines.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
it's like the part in any shonen manga where nothing can seemingly get any more nuts, and BOOM there's an entire island full of silhouetted muscle demons who fight each other even harder, for fun! Like Fist of the North Star 2!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
What the?!

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=283-survivor#comment-15878

• Locked thread