Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
I don't go to bars that frequently but i usually just see people in groups that they already know like work buddies or poo poo like that. its very unusual to see someone migrate from one group to another unless they previously known each other aka cold approach.

Like sure, if you're doing an activity that might happen but keeping a conversation going is hard work. I basically just devolve into talking about nerd poo poo like Star wars, Aliens vs. Predators, proto-MMOs Muds, and Dota.

I fully intend to use my powers of wizardry for good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Ninja Pangolin posted:

My experience dating women from South Minneapolis has been that everyone says they love dive bars and adventures and hiking and riding bikes and poo poo, but they want to go to Icehouse and get tired on the way back from the DQ in Minnehaha Park. I'm trying to figure out a system to separate the posers from the people who want to go out and do real poo poo, but it's proving difficult.
Yeah that's pretty much everyone in Uptown too. "I like to hike, go on adventures, and explore the city!" *Orders green mill and streams netflix for the 50th time in two months* And they all have these stupid "I don't even know why I'm on this site haha what do I even put here" disclaimers on their profile too, like come the gently caress on we're all lonely shits trying to be not lonely shits in a city full of people who are downright pathological about their contempt for people they weren't born next to. No need to posture about how you're really so popular and cool and have so many prospects.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

I'm a queer vegan anarchist

she definitely isn't an anarchist.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Ninja Pangolin posted:

I'm trying to figure out a system to separate the posers from the people who want to go out and do real poo poo, but it's proving difficult.

My wife is like this and I think most people are. I gotta drag her kicking and screaming to new spots and after she goes "that was soo good/fun!"

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Yawgmoth posted:

Yeah that's pretty much everyone in Uptown too. "I like to hike, go on adventures, and explore the city!" *Orders green mill and streams netflix for the 50th time in two months* And they all have these stupid "I don't even know why I'm on this site haha what do I even put here" disclaimers on their profile too, like come the gently caress on we're all lonely shits trying to be not lonely shits in a city full of people who are downright pathological about their contempt for people they weren't born next to. No need to posture about how you're really so popular and cool and have so many prospects.

people get lazy about hanging out when they don't find you terribly interesting/attractive but have nothing better to do.

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

C. Everett Koop posted:

all races are equal except for latinas who are god's gift to boners quote this if you're down

agreed

and now, profile review:

The first pic says "I have always been alone" and the second pic is "and I will die alone".

I'm no better so of course I messaged her :heysexy:

EDIT: Turns out she only dates jews, but totally isn't "a racist or a religious purity obsessive!" loving JAPs.

froward fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Apr 1, 2015

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
drat, pass the chunky jewess over my way.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I want a nasty little jewish princess who don't know poo poo about cooking and is arrogant looking

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

honestly I can't tell who's the bigger rear end in a top hat here

I feel like I should feel bad.. but I don't..

PS: I'm not actually bitter that a jewish woman doesn't dig goys.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Can someone explain this JAP term to me? I mean, obviously, she's not Japanese, so... ? I assume the first letter stands for 'Jewish', but after that, I got nothing.

EDIT: vvv Thanks.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Apr 1, 2015

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Can someone explain this JAP term to me? I mean, obviously, she's not Japanese, so... ? I assume the first letter stands for 'Jewish', but after that, I got nothing.

Jewish American Princess. I dated one, once. It's kind of like a trainwreck of daddy issues, repressed sexuality and bland culture.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

froward posted:

It's you by a mile and you should feel bad.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
She's not attractive enough to be making those kinds of demands

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
There's really no reason for you to have stated that conversation other than to preach and whine so I'm gonna go ahead and say you're the rear end in a top hat. A goy rear end in a top hat, no less.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
They both seem pretty bitchy imo

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

C.P.A.N. posted:

She's not attractive enough to be making those kinds of demands

When are they ever?

Bet she has a hard on for Philip Roth and being The Monkey

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

drat horror queefs posted:

They both seem pretty bitchy imo

Well yeah, wouldn't you be bitchy if someone deliberately harassed you for only wanting to date people in your religion? I read this thread to laugh at dumb crazy people, not to see dummies harassing random people over inane normal garbage.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

first time I've seen this. What does this mean and does this give me an in because i'm italian?

quote:

* I have a high preference for European men but I'm down to talk to anyone!

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

froward posted:

gonna take a shot in the dark here and ask: Maryland?

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

ThePriceIsRight posted:

first time I've seen this. What does this mean and does this give me an in because i'm italian?

"I only date white people"

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

this_is_hard posted:

same

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
I have a profile on there, will I meet Someone Good or are there just garbage can people

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

this_is_hard posted:

I told her she looked like a hotter version of deanna troi and she didnt' know who that was so i'm not interested

i still wanna riker her bad

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Apr 1, 2015

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

this_is_hard posted:

gonna take a shot in the dark here and ask: Maryland?

Ding ding ding!

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

FoolyCharged posted:

Well yeah, wouldn't you be bitchy if someone deliberately harassed you for only wanting to date people in your religion? I read this thread to laugh at dumb crazy people, not to see dummies harassing random people over inane normal garbage.

She said it's not a religious decision. I don't feel badly when racist views are challenged nor should anyone else.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Casually looked at OKC this morning and uh...this popped up

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm the smeared lipstick in the mustache

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Ceciltron posted:

Jewish American Princess. I dated one, once. It's kind of like a trainwreck of daddy issues, repressed sexuality and bland culture.

Oh ok I was thinking Jewish Armor Piercing but this makes a lot more sense.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

froward posted:

Ding ding ding!

lmao, of course. Columbia? Reisterstown?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

LethalGeek posted:

Casually looked at OKC this morning and uh...this popped up

This guy is definitely down to clown.

Eikre
May 2, 2009

Leon Einstein posted:

She said it's not a religious decision. I don't feel badly when racist views are challenged nor should anyone else.

It's just a sex thing. Can't help who you're sexually attracted to. In her case, its a twee, pale man with lovely hair and mommy issues who can talk dirty in a language that sounds like a cat throwing up. How is THAT racist???

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
using okcupid as a black woman is a loving nightmare, but i'm almost bored enough to reactivate my account

please talk me out of it

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

using okcupid as a black woman is a loving nightmare, but i'm almost bored enough to reactivate my account

please talk me out of it

do you date white guys? not asking for myself, of course

Eikre
May 2, 2009
No. Do it. :justpost:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

please talk me out of it

nah think of the thread content you can generate. Do it

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Bhodi posted:

no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs no thugs

i have never seen this phrase on any black woman's profile, but then again i've only looked at like three black women's profiles (helping out friends)

Libelous Slander posted:

do you date white guys? not asking for myself, of course

i date whoever

LethalGeek posted:

nah think of the thread content you can generate. Do it

alright

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

i date whoever

same. it's all about that personality (mine is bad, so lol)

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
even if i were 100% shallow, it's not like there's any race of dudes that is unhot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

this_is_hard posted:

• Locked thread