Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ThePriceIsRight posted:

I told her she looked like a hotter version of deanna troi and she didnt' know who that was so i'm not interested

i still wanna riker her bad

this chick is legit pretty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

YeahTubaMike posted:

even if i were 100% shallow, it's not like there's any race of dudes that is unhot

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

That's not a dude, that's an alien

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

LethalGeek posted:

Casually looked at OKC this morning and uh...this popped up

Jesus Christ, imagine going on a date and this loving train wreck showing up. I don't care how poly/queer/whatever the gently caress you are have some goddamned standards about your appearance and behave with some dignity.

E - imagine introducing him to your parents or him going to a job interview. What a mess.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Why wouldn't you check out the pics first? He's not setting up anybody for a surprise. If you have a clown fetish he'd be a great choice.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
that clown guy owns but in the way that i would want to observe him doing mundane things for my own entertainment

Kindest Forums User
Mar 25, 2008

Let me tell you about my opinion about Bernie Sanders and why Donald Trump is his true successor.

You cannot vote Hillary Clinton because she is worse than Trump.
when your parents say that "you're boyfriends belongs in a circus" they're not being racist this time. they are speaking truths.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
for a gay dude that clown loving weirdo has some good teef

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jeff Sichoe posted:

for a gay dude that clown loving weirdo has some good teef

Trust fund Portlander had orthodontics as a kid and currently is only one interested in clowns, being anally penetrated, and grilling chayote. News at 11.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

legit LOLed when i scrolled down and saw krusty

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006
Everything's coming up Milhouse!

ThePriceIsRight posted:

I told her she looked like a hotter version of deanna troi and she didnt' know who that was so i'm not interested

i still wanna riker her bad

Which American city do I ave to move to to find hot Jewish girls like this, specifically this one? I don't care if she's not down with the goy, I'll fuckin convert if I have to, I don't need foreskin.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

cyberia posted:

I don't care how poly/queer/whatever the gently caress you are

I'm picking and choosing words here, but he describes himself as a "genderqueer" (I hate that "word") guy that is interested in women.

We're all dudes that are into chicks, dude. Just because it's not special to be an into-chicks dude doesn't mean you have to paint yourself like Even Krustier the Clown.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Guzwar posted:

Which American city do I ave to move to to find hot Jewish girls like this, specifically this one? I don't care if she's not down with the goy, I'll fuckin convert if I have to, I don't need foreskin.

Maryland or NYC prolly

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

captainOrbital posted:

I'm picking and choosing words here, but he describes himself as a "genderqueer" (I hate that "word") guy that is interested in women.

We're all dudes that are into chicks, dude. Just because it's not special to be an into-chicks dude doesn't mean you have to paint yourself like Even Krustier the Clown.

He's into MtF trannies too so he's not straight.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Guzwar posted:

t0oronto

also she's only 18 and a virgin :(

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Just sign up on J-date.

Or more importantly visit your local synagogue wrapped in bacon and smoked pig. The smell and flavor of pork will cause a wave of confusion, paralyzing them as you go about stealing their Jewish chastity.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Aferisan posted:

Just sign up on J-date.

Or more importantly visit your local synagogue wrapped in bacon and smoked pig. The smell and flavor of pork will cause a wave of confusion, paralyzing them as you go about stealing their Jewish chastity.

Dont use factory farmed pork when you do this either. I made this mistake... Wish i read up about this technique beforehand :(

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

Passed
My self-summary

Mono- or disyllabic greetings will not get a response, nor will semi-colons/colons with parentheses/Ps, etc. Random questions are never random, and will not get 'random answers,' they won't get answers. I am a bitch, yes. ;)

Hmm... You can't prompt self-analysis by asking for a summary.

Maybe some disclaimers or disclosures though.

I have narcolepsy with cataplexy.

I am not looking to meet sexual partners. That should be in bold. Especially the not. I would also like to make some female friends and enjoy Toronto for the short time I'll be here.
What I’m doing with my life

I'm in my last year of university studying American and Canadian Studies with a minor in Spanish.
I’m really good at

being bad.
The first things people usually notice about me

What I've been told after a few minutes of conversation is that I am intimidating. Really? Come on. I'm 5'!
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

My favourite movies are usually those on Movieola, the short film channel, somehow that has stopped running since I made this profile...

I love Ferris Bueller's Day Off and old horror films. I have excellent -taste- in music, if I do synaesthetically say so myself. I'm a pesco-vegetarian, and I'm not about saving animals or 'Meat is Murder' (although I like The Smiths), I just like to identify as vegetarian and live that lifestyle.

I used to read more before university...

Favourite books: Sunset Song, Wuthering Heights, Picture of Dorian Gray, Venus in Furs, 1984 (but I didn't like Brave New World), Lavender and Old Lace, The Story of the Eye (I never knew eggs could be so hot. Even boiled ones.)

I'm sure if I talk to someone they will figure out what I like, and more importantly, what I dislike.
The six things I could never do without

Oxygen, water, nutritious biomatter. (There are really only three things.)

It has just occurred to me that the wording of this section is awkward. Six things I couldn't do without my... female sex. Oh this will be fun!

I couldn't 'accidentally' swing my umbrella into a man's manhood.

Nor could I drunkenly ask a drunken male if I may kick him in his manhood, and then follow through upon an affirmative reply.

I would never get discounts at game shops.

I would never get away with blaming my bad mood on pre-menstrual disorder.

I could never smile at a child without risking my name in a certain database.

Lastly, I could never... well, maybe that's too personal.
I spend a lot of time thinking about

Thought...

Today as I was opening a pomegranate, other than thinking about grenades, I thought about Abraham Lincoln slaving away at juicing pomegranates in California. Picking those arils, getting juice on his face. Mmm. (I also hope that one day we'll have a fruitful pomegranate industry in Afghanistan as they have a superior climate for it...)

I suppose I spend a lot of time thinking about strange things. I didn't even take drugs today.

I also think about law and medicine, mainly their overlaps. I want to be an advocate for mental disorders (more people should have them.) Jokes aside, there are serious injustices and while many minority groups can pursue their interests, a group that consistently cannot are those who have mental disorders.
On a typical Friday night I am

Thinking up ways to make it atypical.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit

I have a thing for puns. Puns of all sorts, I cannot help it. I deserved to be pun-ished... More accurately, I am the punisher!

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006
Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Oh hell yeah

ThePriceIsRight posted:

also she's only 18 and a virgin :(

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
She's gonna marry the first dude she fucks. Then she's gonna cheat a year or two down the line.

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth
You people need to learn how to be selective. We don't derive pleasure from reading longass bland profiles, just hosed up bits. Bold em or something.

Personal success! I changed my profile picture and now I have dates every night this weekend. This is what I changed it to:

All my other pics are me doing normal person stuff. YMMV.

Also today someone called me handsome, I feel good :3

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

froward posted:

You people need to learn how to be selective. We don't derive pleasure from reading longass bland profiles, just hosed up bits. Bold em or something.

Personal success! I changed my profile picture and now I have dates every night this weekend. This is what I changed it to:

Would

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Also wanna pet those dogges

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Can someone explain this JAP term to me? I mean, obviously, she's not Japanese, so... ? I assume the first letter stands for 'Jewish', but after that, I got nothing.

EDIT: vvv Thanks.

Yeah. I was confused when I first heard it. The only people I've ever heard using it were mean-spirited women who were either proud of their snotty daughters or jealous of younger, pretty jewish girls. They pretty much used it instead of calling the girl a slut.

It's weird. I was raised Jewish and never heard the term until I was in my teens.

I did, however, know it was a derogatory term for Japanese people because of Quantum Leap.

An artist that was in the internment camps during WWII, Roger Shimamura, actually did a piece making fun of the term after Oprah had some show on Jewish American Princesses. He made up a story about how K.I.K.E. is not a derogatory term for Jews, but a well-known term among the Japanese-American community meaning "Kinky,Immature,Kimona,Empress".

Sorry, back to terrible okcupid profiles.

LethalGeek posted:

Casually looked at OKC this morning and uh...this popped up

He does cocaaaine!

Bored fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Apr 4, 2015

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i just noted the exasperated person in pic 2 of clownguy lol

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I can't even imagine how fat the girls who message him are.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The six things I could never do without
(1) Activism, (2) non-human companions, (3) my community, (4) long conversations, (5) sunny days, and (6) my vitamix blender.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Total animal liberation. Social justice. Ecological justice. Radical politics.

You should message me if
You're vegan and an animal rights activist, or you're interested in animal rights and want to find out more.

You don't take this website seriously.

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

LeoMarr posted:

You should message me if

You don't take this website seriously.

but please realize I will take all references personally, typing penis words for me to read is literally eye rape.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

froward posted:

typing penis words for me to read is literally rape.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

froward posted:

This picture rules

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

a few yers ago on okc a deeply stupid and hosed up american guy messaged me out of nowhere and tried to get me to message this girl he had been stalking and talking to under a false identity for years to "take the fall" for him and "admit" i was the real guy or something and basically "get clean" by letting me take over, my reward then being that id be able to claim her for myself and continue

right away i called him a hosed up sociopath but he wouldnt budge, so i acted like i was gonna go along with it cause i didnt want him to be able to pose as me, as well as to get to talk to her and tell her she had a crazy stalker. right after i added her skype and told her what was going on she was like "look just come here for debrief" and added me to this huge group call with like 10 people in it that were all involved somehow

i went back on okc and said he was deeply hosed up for the 20th time except this time i also added i had told her everything and he went like oh, so did the last 3 guys well i better try again, ps my ex left me over poo poo this, i think im a sociopath lol! then he started to type a mix of incoherent hathred and self deprecating stream of consciousness poo poo

i guess i shoulda :yikes: but nothing really came out of it except i got some laughs and a hosed up story to tell

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Apr 4, 2015

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

I went on okc for a bit and it was okay

I found more people to chill and hang out with than actual dates

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

so I shoot animals with rifles amd turn them into delicious meat. Does this mean I support the patriarchy. Also, I was joking about the chicken in your hands. Are you familiar with Jeb Bush?

No, it means you killed them and they are now dead rotting corpses which you consume, and yes, speciesism and sexism are interconnected. Well, it wasn't a funny joke, and really isn't funny now that you've made jokes about murdering animals like her. I'm blocking you, good bye.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Eating a chicken is basically the same as loving a baboon up the rear end.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Mans posted:

Eating a chicken is basically rape

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth
Sounds like you dodged a bullet she def would not have gobbled your cock and swallowed your man milk.

Negative people are so draining: they seem to lack self awareness. Seems like there is a lot of overlap between that mindset and your standard Angry Nerd.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Just figured I'd tell you guys okc got me laid again. Med student cutie, really knew her way around in bed.

She was very impressed by my profile and how much we had in common and my gentlemanly manners such as holding the door open for her, and being entirely respectful of her as a woman by waiting for her to make the first move.

Aha just kidding, I was making out with her after an hour and by the end of the date she was more than willing to hop into a cab to my place.

Always be closing, losers.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

froward posted:

Sounds like you dodged a bullet she def would not have gobbled your cock and swallowed your man milk.

Negative people are so draining: they seem to lack self awareness. Seems like there is a lot of overlap between that mindset and your standard Angry Nerd.

I sent her hosed up messages just because she's a loving libnazi feminist animal rights activitist.

Tumble posted:

Just figured I'd tell you guys okc got me laid again. Med student cutie, really knew her way around in bed.

She was very impressed by my profile and how much we had in common and my gentlemanly manners such as holding the door open for her, and being entirely respectful of her as a woman by waiting for her to make the first move.

Aha just kidding, I was making out with her after an hour and by the end of the date she was more than willing to hop into a cab to my place.

I was supposed to get laid today, but I knew it was too good to be true because we setup a date within 20 minutes of talking. And the setting for the date? "Come cuddle and watch movies with me".

Sadly I was at work yesterday when she said "Come over now?" so I couldn't gently caress her 20 minutes after sending her a message.

Anyway she has yet to respond to any of my messages "Hey, So when do you want to meetup today?"

But I have a slightly prettier date setup for tomorrow night so I'm hopeful.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Tumble posted:

I gotta say I get ignored 90% of the time but the other 10% are pretty much done deals by the time we actually go out.

Edit: and i'm a short guy so I'm starting in the negatives as it is the rest of you need to get it together lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Note to self: always look for a body shot. Because apparently the 'athletic body type' of a 'gym junkie' shares real estate on a venn diagram with 'ewok'.

• Locked thread