Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

:69snypa:
bwatts broke it :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

im the best mod ever

tao of lmao

let's get weird

dogcrash truther
right now assuming everyone who joined me in this crazy probate thing follows through, weve committed $80.60 to charity in 4 days, which is pretty fuckin awesome for a community of 15 gay teens

joke_explainer

gently caress, so yeah, unicode characters bug. thanks bwatts for finding that one.

instead of making it do the right thing I just am making it ignore them. sorry those hoping for a japanese localization to the probation clock

lumpyidiot

by XyloJW
Hi! I am lumpycnt, and i'm a loving moron. Being entirely negative is a bad thing, so that's why i (you, me) donated 10$ to tailchaser rescue even though you just bought a 500$ camera and spent :10bux: on another SA account like the imbecile i am. i gave to charity even though i can barely afford my chain smoking addiction at the start of a new month :D

and i wasted 10 dollars (a pack of smokes in danish land) just to post this stupid poo poo. this post is to serve as a reminder to myself that i cannot handle a drink, especially rum, and just a general reminder to what alopam and james cook discount rum can do to a grown man.

i want to finalize that i will not feel bad about donating more money to puppies (until i cant afford smokes) but i will feel very bad about the fact i just spent 70 danish kroner only to post this crap.

i am literally a child. an absolute child, but with a credit card, and i truly will realize how much damage a child with a credit card can do tomorrow.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bwatts

lumpyidiot posted:

Hi! I am lumpycnt, and i'm a loving moron. Being entirely negative is a bad thing, so that's why i (you, me) donated 10$ to tailchaser rescue even though you just bought a 500$ camera and spent :10bux: on another SA account like the imbecile i am. i gave to charity even though i can barely afford my chain smoking addiction at the start of a new month :D

and i wasted 10 dollars (a pack of smokes in danish land) just to post this stupid poo poo. this post is to serve as a reminder to myself that i cannot handle a drink, especially rum, and just a general reminder to what alopam and james cook discount rum can do to a grown man.

i want to finalize that i will not feel bad about donating more money to puppies (until i cant afford smokes) but i will feel very bad about the fact i just spent 70 danish kroner only to post this crap.

i am literally a child. an absolute child, but with a credit card, and i truly will realize how much damage a child with a credit card can do tomorrow.

dogcrash truther
5...just 5

dogcrash truther

joke_explainer

anybody know the exact # of toxxers so far?

cuntman.net

lumpyidiot posted:

what

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

joke_explainer posted:

anybody know the exact # of toxxers so far?

bwatts is keeping track in the teh thread

emmie

question does gettign a thread gassed count as a probation? also can i go get probated in gbs because both of these things are easier than getting probated in byopb=

Diqnol

lumpyidiot posted:

You've done well for yourself so far. For the next phase, we'll need you to dunk your head in the toilet.

joke_explainer

72-73 minutes on Al and Grass Effect. I hope Bwatts didn't go to bed.

Salmiakki

lumpyidiot posted:

i rthink i finally understand why swedes hate danish people so much

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

BIG BIC SQUAD

lumpyidiot posted:

Jesus, $10? That's ridiculous.
Then again, in downtown Chicago a pack of cigarettes is about $13.

Big Mackson

lumpyidiot posted:

i gave away my food money for the animals and will donate more when the next paycheck comes in so how about you try to take that potato out of your mouth and try to talk like a human being for once.

S M D H

Big Mackson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

lumpycnt

haha, that's actually how we talk, and there's a reason i don't drink, sorry. gudterskerder

edit: is it allowed to sell an account?

lumpycnt fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Apr 5, 2015

Ace of Baes

vice.com op-ed posted:

... i don't even like benzos! :troll:

your a bozo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ulvir

honk honk

Bwee
Should this be goldmined now

Piso Mojado

no please

joke_explainer

i would say after the donations are done at the end of the month.

counter update: it shows the total * 8 now so the total amount is visible

dogcrash truther

joke_explainer posted:

i would say after the donations are done at the end of the month.

counter update: it shows the total * 8 now so the total amount is visible

noice

FluffieDuckie

I just got an email from the woman that runs Tailchaser. She said she's gotten $85 so far in the last couple of days. Thank you guys! :love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Bwee
I do what I can

tao of lmao

It's the feel good thread of the year

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

I just got an email from the woman that runs Tailchaser. She said she's gotten $85 so far in the last couple of days. Thank you guys! :love:

how much does she know about the quilt? is it safe?

ulvir

Vendor Trash posted:

It's the feel good thread of the year

Big Mackson
only 85$? :/

Big Mackson
i guess ill donate 100$ when i get my pension. toxx.

Grass Effect

Michael Jackson posted:

http://204.10.32.37/probations/
This shows 110 ish total among the current toxxers
(just probations × 0.1 × 8 right now)

Big Mackson

Grass Effect posted:

ill raise it to 150$. Only because it is for the children. the animal children.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Vendor Trash posted:

let's get weird

landy.

Grass Effect posted:

toxx means he agrees to get banned ifhe doesn't do it. he can toxx himself and say he's going to donate any amount

Piso Mojado

Michael Jackson posted:

that's very nice and generous of you, Michael Jackson!

Diqnol

I'll donate 10 cents per deadlypie thread gassed and toxx on it from now until the end of the month and 20 cents every time hes probated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I'll donate 10 cents per deadlypie thread gassed and toxx on it from now until the end of the month and 20 cents every time hes probated.

you're a brave man

• Locked thread