Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

n4i is such a giving lover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
no police reports :toot:

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Not having to clean the sheets.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Finishing the shallow grave and being in bed before daybreak

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

orgasm for both parties :getin:

i bet youre the kind of guy that would gently caress a person in the rear end and even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach around

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Zeris posted:

look at mr overachiever, you must have ridiculously high standards. define "successful" anal sex please.

No criminal charges.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Stultus Maximus posted:

No criminal charges.

Two words;

"Anal Prolapse"

Don't GIS that, don't.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Dingleberry posted:

Two words;

"Anal Prolapse"

Don't GIS that, don't.

Just be gentle at first and use a lot of lube, it's not loving rocket science.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

It's not science but it does involve a hot rocket headed to Uranus

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Your rocket is a little small for that trip

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Absurd Alhazred posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIesCd4I4hU

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Cole posted:

my school's initials are EMU

You go to Eastern Mennonite?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfRtkCGE40A

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Lol

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

You go to Eastern Mennonite?

yeah with beria

vains
May 26, 2004

why the gently caress would you go to an amish school

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
because it's the most peaceful place i have ever lived in my life and i'm cool with that

vains
May 26, 2004

Cole posted:

because it's the most peaceful place i have ever lived in my life and i'm cool with that

thats gayer than picking a school based on how busy the m4m casual encounters section is

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
lmao

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

why the gently caress would you go to an amish school

Awesome beards, home-made furniture, and puppy-mills!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Dingleberry posted:

Awesome beards, home-made furniture, and puppy-mills!

thats a lovely taliban style beard dude

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

thats a lovely taliban style beard dude

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
My mom is the idiot. She just went off on a tirade about vets receiving disability but are still able to do things like go on hikes (I mentioned shim and spongebob's AT hike).

I drat near punched her over the level of willful ignorance and stupidity.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

USMC503 posted:

My mom is the idiot. She just went off on a tirade about vets receiving disability but are still able to do things like go on hikes (I mentioned shim and spongebob's AT hike).

Why does your mom hate america. And you. An american?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

USMC503 posted:

"That soldier is running a 5 minute mile with his metal legs why does he get disability?!?!?!/!"

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

USMC503 posted:

please dont punch your mom

the correct way to handle a hysterical woman is to grab her by the shoulders and shake her while shouting "get a hold of yourself" and maybe a light slap on the cheek

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

please dont punch your mom

the correct way to handle a hysterical woman is to grab her by the shoulders and shake her while shouting "get a hold of yourself" and maybe a light slap on the cheek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvPugcb7QGE

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

LeoMarr posted:

"That soldier is running a 5 minute mile with his metal legs why does he get disability?!?!?!/!"

Well?

Assuming his legs were paid for by Uncle Sam, the cost of WD40 has to balance out against what he's saving on socks.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

USMC503 posted:

lmao

dear diary,

was talkin to my mom the other day about some goon on the forums and,

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

USMC503 posted:

My mother bitches about me applying for a VA rating all the time.

She has a handicap parking permit because she is a morbidly obese bitch.

This is why I am going to toss her into a negligent nursing home and pay a CNA to screw up her meds.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Genocide Tendency posted:

This is why I am going to toss her into a negligent nursing home and pay a CNA to screw up her meds.

You could make a mint selling your mom as lamp oil.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Genocide Tendency posted:

Lol you think she's gonna live long enough to see a nursing home

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Sean Connery discusses women slapping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

USMC503 posted:

I had a co-worker tell me I wasn't a disabled vet when I told him I had one of the state disabled vet cards that lets me camp for free. Other than the monthly cash and the license plate, it's the only other benefit I have access to.

Caconym
Feb 12, 2013

Ronwayne posted:

Wasn't the Italian-Austrian front even more horrific because both sides were that dumb?

Also, try digging trenches in granite.
When you finally succeed due to copious amounts of explosives, realize that granite trenches leave something to be desired in the ricochet and shrapnel-department.

(This thread is telling of the well-deserved GIP love of the Hardcore History podcast bigtime over the last pages.)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

chemosh6969 posted:

I had a co-worker tell me I wasn't a disabled vet when I told him I had one of the state disabled vet cards that lets me camp for free. Other than the monthly cash and the license plate, it's the only other benefit I have access to.

i want that benefit

Do purple heart license plates actually give you any benefit?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i get out of more tickets with my oorah plates than when i had normal state plates

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ive only gotten one ticket since i got my new plates

but that was just a bullshit cell phone one. just had to buy a hands-free unit and mail the receipt in to get out of it. (I returned it afterwards because bluetooths are for old people to use in the aisles of wal-mart or while they fill up their large cup of gas station coffee at the 7-11)

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

LeoMarr posted:

i want that benefit

Check your state. Not sure how many do it but Oregon does. It's cool to finish a work on a Friday and then go straight from there and spend the weekend crabbing/clamming/fishing and not have to pay for a campground.

We only get one special plate in my state and it ended up going on our van, which my wife drives. She's been pulled over one time and they let her off with a warning, so maybe it helped.

Dumb wives tale: Last year there was some dinosaur exhibit that came to town. They had animatronic stuff, displays, rides, the usual. A co-worker (former Army infantry) comes in one morning and tells us he had to explain to his wife that none of the dinosaurs in the commercial were actual alive, that they were either robots or puppets or poo poo like a moving head in a display. I, like any normal person, assumed he was exaggerating and being the typical rear end he can be.

One month ago his wife gets a job in the same office.

Today we're all in the break room and he talks some poo poo to me and I change the subject by asking her if she remembers the dinosaur exhibit that came to town a year ago. He starts laughing since he knows where I'm going and she turns beet red. Apparently he wasn't exaggerating a single thing. A lady in her 30s up until recently thought that dinos still roamed the earth.

How? Schools weren't this bad when I was growing up? What the hell went wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

chemosh6969 posted:

Check your state. Not sure how many do it but Oregon does. It's cool to finish a work on a Friday and then go straight from there and spend the weekend crabbing/clamming/fishing and not have to pay for a campground.

We only get one special plate in my state and it ended up going on our van, which my wife drives. She's been pulled over one time and they let her off with a warning, so maybe it helped.

Dumb wives tale: Last year there was some dinosaur exhibit that came to town. They had animatronic stuff, displays, rides, the usual. A co-worker (former Army infantry) comes in one morning and tells us he had to explain to his wife that none of the dinosaurs in the commercial were actual alive, that they were either robots or puppets or poo poo like a moving head in a display. I, like any normal person, assumed he was exaggerating and being the typical rear end he can be.

One month ago his wife gets a job in the same office.

Today we're all in the break room and he talks some poo poo to me and I change the subject by asking her if she remembers the dinosaur exhibit that came to town a year ago. He starts laughing since he knows where I'm going and she turns beet red. Apparently he wasn't exaggerating a single thing. A lady in her 30s up until recently thought that dinos still roamed the earth.

How? Schools weren't this bad when I was growing up? What the hell went wrong?

Hah wat an idiot. Dinosours were killed like thousands of years ago when God zapped them with lightning 'cause his son borrowed the riding dinosour without permission!