Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Vahakyla posted:

I've found out that a regular condom goes around a fire extinguisher. Use this info to your advantage.

Even though almost any condom will fit on almost any penis some do feel a lot tighter than others. For optimal pleasure you want one that fits well rather than a standard condom on a fire extinguisher.

Edit: I'm pretty much on the average for erect penis and I've had condoms that felt like 80% as good as bareback and condoms that sucked so bad I couldn't come in them. Tightness was sometimes the issue, as was how thick and rubbery they felt and how well they transfered heat. Durex avanti non latex were always my favourite back in my pre snip days.

Masonity fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Apr 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Vahakyla posted:

I've found out that a regular condom goes around a fire extinguisher. Use this info to your advantage.

Thanks! Next time I need to put out a fire I'll know I can use my cock!

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

Vahakyla posted:

Surprisingly, this is uncomfortable is the fire extinguisher is actually your dick

I guess you have no way of knowing tho so I understand why you would think this was useful

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

LoonShia posted:

I think I speak for all of us when I say: tell us how big your cock is.

No.

http://www.condom-sizes.org/condom-sizes/suggested-condom-width-in-relation-to-penis-circumference

Using this chart, a Magnum XL is just about right, girth-wise, which matches my experience. HTH!

Vahakyla posted:

I wore a regular size condom once, back when I didn't know any better. It felt like I was trying to play basketball with shoes 2 sizes too small. It also split like a hotdog on the grill. Finding a pharmacy that carried the morning after pill at 11pm was a fun time. Use this info to your advantage.

Edit: Almost forgot, I tried the Skyn large again because I hadn't tried them in awhile. They're not really too thick - just too small. :(

KillHour fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Apr 6, 2015

Aexo
May 16, 2007
Don't ask, I don't know how to pronounce my name either.
It's been a while since I've purchased them, but there was a Trojan brand in the light purple box that was comfortably thin that accommodated my girth. I also found a style in the light purple box that wasn't thin at all, so maybe try a variety pack if you can find one.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Vahakyla posted:

Since I don't actually own a dick, I'm not sure how uncomfortable it is to wear something that needs to stretch significantly to accommodate me. But I have seen regular condoms fit onto a penis that isn't even unreasonably large, and the tightness looks uncomfortable. I feel like it's the same as if I tried to fit into a shirt several sizes too small; doable, but not ideal and probably not good for me. Also, wearing a condom too small is going to make it more susceptible to breaking.

Also, Trojans of any variety suck, IMO. They break easily and the texture is sort of hosed up.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

cash crab posted:

Since I don't actually own a dick, I'm not sure how uncomfortable it is to wear something that needs to stretch significantly to accommodate me.

Extremely.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Vahakyla posted:

Fire extinguishers don't have a urethra that gets pinched when a condom is too tight at the base hth

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

cash crab posted:

Since I don't actually own a dick, I'm not sure how uncomfortable it is to wear something that needs to stretch significantly to accommodate me.

Buy a sock three sizes too small for your foot and find out.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

^^^ This, but child size stockings instead of socks. Add imagine it on your boobs instead of your feet.

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Fire extinguishers don't have a urethra that gets pinched when a condom is too tight at the base hth

Well, they kind of do. It's just made of inch-thick cast iron.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
My friends are like "I've seen condoms fit over arms you don't need magnums" and I'm like "sure"
big dong crew checkin in i guess

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

KillHour posted:

^^^ This, but child size stockings instead of socks. Add imagine it on your boobs instead of your feet.

Well, they kind of do. It's just made of inch-thick cast iron.

So a training bra over C-cups? Only with the pressure for it to be a comfortable and enjoyable experience

FISHMANPET posted:

My friends are like "I've seen condoms fit over arms you don't need magnums" and I'm like "sure"
big dong crew checkin in i guess

And I've seen someone eat jello off the floor, that doesn't mean that we don't need bowls

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Jedit posted:

Buy a sock three sizes too small for your foot and find out.

D: Oh, God. No, thanks, I'll just take your word for it.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

The Door Frame posted:

So a training bra over C-cups? Only with the pressure for it to be a comfortable and enjoyable experience

And I've seen someone eat jello off the floor, that doesn't mean that we don't need bowls

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Using condoms that are too small should be a comfortable and enjoyable experience and using large condoms is like eating jello off the floor? What?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Fire extinguishers also don't spread pregnancy and other sexually-acquired conditions when their seals fail.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

FAUXTON posted:

Fire extinguishers also don't spread pregnancy and other sexually-acquired conditions when their seals fail.

Fire extinguishers depressurize and result in people burning to death when their seals fail which is arguably worse

wait are we even talking about sex anymore

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Fire extinguishers depressurize and result in people burning to death when their seals fail which is arguably worse

We are now :q:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Mechafunkzilla posted:

We're talking about how my dick is apparently the size of a fire extinguisher, but should still fit a normal size condom because *thing I saw on Youtube*.

Edit: Where should I buy the Kimonos from? Amazon doesn't sell them directly and the only listed seller is "Chubby Dick Emporium" which I don't really trust.

KillHour fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Apr 6, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

KillHour posted:

Edit: Where should I buy the Kimonos from? Amazon doesn't sell them directly and the only listed seller is "Chubby Dick Emporium" which I don't really trust.

Any sex store that is dedicated primarily to toys and doesn't have inflatable sheep in the window. There's also a place called the Condom Shack, based in Toronto, that you can order from. I'm not sure what their shipping is like, though.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I know there's a spot in the OP about not being able to come during vaginal sex (for guys), but what if I'm one of those sad sacks that comes too quickly? I feel like if I don't ejaculate at least once a day, my sexual stamina tanks and I can't take part in more than a few minutes of steady, up-tempo sex before I'm ready to come, and I hate to leave my fiancee hanging or to stall out in the name of nut-preservation when she's really getting into it. We're both 27 and I figure it's only a few more years until our sex lives start to go downhill so I'd better make the most of it, and we also stopped using condoms which I'm sure only makes this problem worse. Any advice? I'd say we're having sex at least every other night, if that helps.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

C-Euro posted:

I know there's a spot in the OP about not being able to come during vaginal sex (for guys), but what if I'm one of those sad sacks that comes too quickly? I feel like if I don't ejaculate at least once a day, my sexual stamina tanks and I can't take part in more than a few minutes of steady, up-tempo sex before I'm ready to come, and I hate to leave my fiancee hanging or to stall out in the name of nut-preservation when she's really getting into it. We're both 27 and I figure it's only a few more years until our sex lives start to go downhill so I'd better make the most of it, and we also stopped using condoms which I'm sure only makes this problem worse. Any advice? I'd say we're having sex at least every other night, if that helps.
Have you heard about edging?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

bowmore posted:

Have you heard about edging?

I don't think I've heard that name. Is that like masturbating almost to climax, then stopping and letting things settle down, then repeating?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

C-Euro posted:

I don't think I've heard that name. Is that like masturbating almost to climax, then stopping and letting things settle down, then repeating?
Pretty much. I've heard it can help in your situation, you'd have to do it regularly though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm_control

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

C-Euro posted:

I feel like if I don't ejaculate at least once a day, my sexual stamina tanks and I can't take part in more than a few minutes of steady, up-tempo sex before I'm ready to come
You're not gonna find an easier solution than this one.

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.

C-Euro posted:

We're both 27 and I figure it's only a few more years until our sex lives start to go downhill

Why? I mean if you're having a kid or w/e, I can see the point, but if you like actively think "soon I'll get fat and flaccid" then yeah maybe that will happen.

Cheech Marinade
Apr 17, 2002

KillHour posted:

We're talking about how my dick is apparently the size of a fire extinguisher, but should still fit a normal size condom because *thing I saw on Youtube*.

I've bought hundreds of condoms from chubby Dick emporium through Amazon with no problems, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

denzelcurrypower
Jan 28, 2011
My girlfriend just realized her Nuva Ring (hormonal birth control ring) has an expiry date coming up soon. The expiry date is after the date that she would be inserting the ring, but occurs during the 3 week period that she would keep the ring inserted. Does anyone know if this is safe to use or not? Most websites either say don't use if expired or do not insert if the ring is expired, so I think it's okay. Definitely better safe than sorry though...

e: My bad, I just realized there's a birth control mega thread as well. Sorry for the double post.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
According to my GYN, it's totally fine.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Why do guys have to brag about sex so much? i used to think that maybe the reason guys seem to brag more about sex is because you can't tell by looking at them that they are pregnant. A pregnant woman gets a healthy glow and big belly which lets everyone knows she is pregnant, so she doesn't have to brag about it, but guys have to convince people that they are the father explaining about all the sex they've had, by handing out cigars in hospital areas where you shouldn't smoke to begin with and by being present at the birth instead of going to work

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

Grandmother of Five posted:

Why do guys have to brag about sex so much? i used to think that maybe the reason guys seem to brag more about sex is because you can't tell by looking at them that they are pregnant. A pregnant woman gets a healthy glow and big belly which lets everyone knows she is pregnant, so she doesn't have to brag about it, but guys have to convince people that they are the father explaining about all the sex they've had, by handing out cigars in hospital areas where you shouldn't smoke to begin with and by being present at the birth instead of going to work

Pregnancy, what a loving humble brag

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I'm not sure what your trying to say, fathers usually hand out cigars at the birth to celebrate a healthy birth and they are present to support the woman they impregnated

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Yea most guys that are handing out cigars at the hospital to celebrate a birth have matured past the "brag about all the hot chicks I hosed" stage.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I feel like your entire knowledge of how men interact with their wives is derived entirely from reruns of Mad Men.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Those cigars aren't for the sex. I mean, they're very indirectly related but if you want to descend to sophomoric implications they're for putting up with several months of no sex.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Guys brag more about sex because there are social pressures against women bragging similarly. Also what decade are you loving from where you think people still five out cigars?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

FAUXTON posted:

Those cigars aren't for the sex. I mean, they're very indirectly related but if you want to descend to sophomoric implications they're for putting up with several months of no sex.

Several months? A few weeks after, sure, but there's no reason to abstain during pregnancy. Unless you have a condition that means the doctors recommend abstaining sex is fine right up until her waters break.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Masonity posted:

Several months? A few weeks after, sure, but there's no reason to abstain during pregnancy. Unless you have a condition that means the doctors recommend abstaining sex is fine right up until her waters break.

Cigars are only given out if there was a medical reason for abstinence during pregnancy. They make you fill out a form when you go to the humidor to pick up cigars. Please note that it is different from the form you fill out if you want to become a 1930s gangster, as many people make this mistake and it complicates post-natal care significantly.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

FAUXTON posted:

Actually in pre-columbian Europe and Eurasia, Chigarillos were doused in the secretions of the pregnant woman (preferably the natal solution that flowed out when the 'water broke'). These were then passed out to the young and elderly men of the village, in a rite that was thought to ensure fertility amongst the former and preserve the latter's virility.
:goonsay:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

/\: :barf:

Masonity posted:

Pregnant women aren't exactly nymphomaniacs. I mean, mechanically, sure there's nothing barring it unless there's complications, but between having to piss twice as often, getting nauseous from all manner of weird poo poo, and being fatigued from the body changes in general, I highly doubt much sex is happening for most of the term for most people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

FAUXTON posted:

/\: :barf:

Pregnant women aren't exactly nymphomaniacs. I mean, mechanically, sure there's nothing barring it unless there's complications, but between having to piss twice as often, getting nauseous from all manner of weird poo poo, and being fatigued from the body changes in general, I highly doubt much sex is happening for most of the term for most people.

Ehhh. Hormones are raging, so it varies woman to woman. Like everything in pregnancy. Don't make sweeping statements. :v: