Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shootforit
Oct 11, 2006

If any DFW peeps are needing to pick up a half stack guitar amp, I'm selling mine on craigslist.

It is an Ibanez Tone Blaster head and cab. Asking $300 OBO.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/msg/4914312946.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

NoVA residents...

I'm selling my MIM HSS FSR for $340 on CL, $300 if you're a goon.

I can ship it UPS if your not local but it'll cost about an extra $30 or so.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/msg/4903491954.html

Visually it's flawless, pickups suck like any stock HSS. The only thing missing is the trem bar.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
looking to buy home recording stuff, nothing too fancy, lofi is alright. mostly looking for USB plugin for my instruments or maybe a sm57 or something: completely new to home recording so just lemme know what you got and we will figure something out

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Smash it Smash hit posted:

looking to buy home recording stuff, nothing too fancy, lofi is alright. mostly looking for USB plugin for my instruments or maybe a sm57 or something: completely new to home recording so just lemme know what you got and we will figure something out

Are you looking to pick up any plugins? I have these available.

Guitar Rig 4 Pro
Guitar Rig 5 Pro
MASSIVE
BATTERY 3
Monark
Session Strings
Reflektor
RAMMFIRE

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

pennywisdom posted:

Are you looking to pick up any plugins? I have these available.

Guitar Rig 4 Pro
Guitar Rig 5 Pro
MASSIVE
BATTERY 3
Monark
Session Strings
Reflektor
RAMMFIRE

hm lemme look into these first still need a USB plugin atm

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

hm lemme look into these first still need a USB plugin atm
Is "usb plugin" what you call an usb audio interface with inputs for guitar/mic/synthesizers, because the term has me mystified.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Flipperwaldt posted:

Is "usb plugin" what you call an usb audio interface with inputs for guitar/mic/synthesizers, because the term has me mystified.

jah

The_Wind_Spirit
Oct 13, 2012

Looking at getting rid of this Cyclone TT-303, if anyone's interested. Less than a year old. Still have the manual and the MIDI splitter.

http://www.cyclone-analogic.fr/en/34-bass-bot-tt-303-0701980493430.html

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

The_Wind_Spirit posted:

Looking at getting rid of this Cyclone TT-303, if anyone's interested. Less than a year old. Still have the manual and the MIDI splitter.

http://www.cyclone-analogic.fr/en/34-bass-bot-tt-303-0701980493430.html

I'm almost scared to ask, but what's the asking on this?

the tingler
Jul 15, 2009
Big shot in the dark, but I'm looking to sell my K&K acoustic guitar mic and preamp:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/msg/4893398854.html

$250 shipped

nomuffin at gmail

the tingler fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Mar 11, 2015

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Brief & Accurate Description guitar: Dean RC7 Xenocide for sale. This is an earlier model with an Original Floyd Rose and back of the headstock is painted black. Condition is 9/10. There are some very light swirl marks around the volume knob, but they won't show up in pictures. Hardware is in excellent shape. There is a small dent in the back of the headstock and another one on the front of the body about where your arm rests (in photo). Frets are in great shape.
Modifications (if any): Currently there is an EMG707TW in the neck and EMG81-7 in the bridge. I replaced the Low-Pro with an Original Floyd Rose. I will include the original bridge if you want it.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC and trem bar included. Also, the spring cover on the back will come with the guitar. The exterior of the OHSC is beat up. 2 of the 3 latches have issues, but it will stay closed. The interior is in very good condition
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rutland, VT USA
International OK? : Possibly.
Contact Info: PM me.
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader or ebay userid: taliababa
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2100 + shipping. I'd consider trades for a Caparison TAT Special 7, Axe Fx 2 Mark 2 or XL.
Pictures:

Panterica fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Mar 16, 2015

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
looking to move my korg polysix, future retro xs, and alesis sr16.
I'm asking for $1000 for the polysix, $850 for the xs, & $85 for the sr16. all prices shipped.

open to trades for space echoes, pianets, and possibly other things, definitelh includinf that TT-303, The_Wind_Spirit
pictures will be available on request
all items in nc piedmont, us shipping included, global shipping negotiable i suppose.
thanks for looking
pm or email me at
code:
beastmouth @ g m a i l . 
come on, you know what foes after gmail

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Custom Suhr Modern with a whole lot of Koa. It was a custom order that I received February 18.

Specs:
Koa body, top, neck, Match Figured Headstock, pickup selector tip, tone/volume knobs, tremolo/electronics backplates.
Neck shape: Modern elliptical .780 - .830
Ebony fretboard with 24 stainless steel jumbo frets
Gloss finish on the body and headstock
Gold Hardware
Suhr Aldrich pickups
Gotoh Floyd Rose and locking nut
Suhr locking tuners
Laser etched gold headstock logo
Wooden spec sheet (Suhr omitted this. It's currently being made. I'll update as I got more info)
Suhr gig bag

$3900 + shipping. Trade value is $4200. Here are the only things I'll consider in trade:
Axe Fx 2 XL + cash
ESP Explorer MX250II or MX220

I'm located in Rutland, VT USA. I'm willing to ship internationally for a cash sale, however I'm not willing to trade internationally. The only possible exception would be Canada.

Panterica fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Mar 24, 2015

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Kilometers Davis posted:

mrbradlymrmartin is in the process of trading for it right now, sorry about that.
which trade has gone smoothly to the satisfaction of both parties. Miles' metric brother is good folks

Rusty Penguin
Dec 27, 2012
Edit: Sold my amp.

Rusty Penguin fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Mar 14, 2015

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Got a digitech Space Station if anybody's interested. Looking for $350

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

You can get like a m-audio mobile pre for pretty cheap on ebay like this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/M-Audio-Mobile-Pre-USB-Preamp-Audio-Intefrace-E3191-/221710810951 or this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/M-Audio-Avid-MobilePre-MkII-Factory-Repack-/181640708744

shootforit
Oct 11, 2006

Hey everyone, I have two Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive pedals that I am wanting trade straight up for either a Boss OC-3 Super Octave or a Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner.

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.
Hiya,
I've finally decided that despite spending the past 13 years as my main amp, the JCM2000 DSL50H just isn't tonally what I'm looking for anymore. The amp is in decent shape but is missing the rear grate that covers access to the tubes, and has a few scuffs in the tolex that comes from being a workhorse for more than a decade, but it sounds great and has never given me any problems. I'll post pics tomorrow when I get a chance to go down to my practice space but I thought I'd put it out there in the meantime. I do not have the footswitch. $550 + shipping from Seattle.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I have these guitars in like new condition, in fact it is "new" as in it has never been owned by anyone other than the store. When I bought this "store" these guitars came with it despite the store being primarily a lesson center . The previous owner bought literally like 4 guitars, it was weird, anyway these 2 are left over and need good homes. I'm selling them for really good prices so there's not a ton of room for me to wiggle.

Godin Session $275 + Shipping

This guitar retails new for around $550 and I'd put it up against an American Fender all day everyday. I'll restring and setup up before it ships. Comes with brand-new deluxe gigbag.

Specs:
FEATURES: Specs Rock Maple neck Rosewood or Maple Fingerboard 12" fingerboard radius 25 1/2" Scale 1 11/16" nut width Canadian Laurentian Basswood body 2 X Godin GS-1 single coil pickups, 1 x Godin Humbucker Controls: 5-way switch, 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone (push/pull tone knob splits humbucker pickup)

Second is a Belmont by Richmond, but it's made by Godin. The new version says Godin on the headstock. Looking for $450 +shipping.
This one has a slight nick on the headstock by the D string tuner. Comes with Deluxe gigbag

Specs:
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...dkMjRoCCX7w_wcB

I'm located in Pittsburgh if anyone wants to do a local pickup and save on shipping.

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
I've got a Fender Victor Bailey Jazz Bass with Nordstrand NJ4 70's single coils and an Audere Pre.
The Audere Preamp has a stacked Volume/Blend, Stacked Bass/Treble, Stacked High/Low Mid, Passive Tone, Three way Ohm load switch, and Active/Passive switch.

It comes with the original case witch is a bit beat up from tons of use.

I believe that is a 94 build, so it has the wear and tear that a 21 year old bass would have. The frets and neck are in good repair though. There are dings on the bass that you would associate with an older bass.

I'll take offers, and I'm only looking for Dingwalls or Zons as a trade.

1800 or Best Offer.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

shootforit posted:

Hey everyone, I have two Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive pedals that I am wanting trade straight up for either a Boss OC-3 Super Octave or a Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner.

Would you be interested in...

straight cash homey

shootforit
Oct 11, 2006

Declan MacManus posted:

Would you be interested in...

straight cash homey

Sure man. Hit me up via email - shootforit at g mail dot com, and we can work something out.

Heef LeBeef
Feb 27, 2013

Sold.

Heef LeBeef fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Apr 1, 2015

no dad im not gay!
Jan 30, 2007

Selling my Ashdown MAG EVO II C115 300 watt combo and 1x15 extension cab for $600 OBO. Available to local LA goons (I'm in the San Fernando Valley) as I don't particularly want to ship something this large. Sounds great, has built-in compression and the Ashdown sub-octave blend knob. Great setup depending on your needs from gig-to-gig. Both are literally brand new and haven't been gigged. Still have the hang-tag for the combo portion. Sold my main Portaflex Ampeg combo and decided to try something different between projects but am now selling due to medical reasons. Appropriate speaker and power cable are included.

e-mail: youtoobsucksforever (at) gmail.com

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Upgraded my Kaoss rig so I'm unloading my KP3.

In pretty great cosmetic shape, works perfectly. Includes USB cable and power supply.

$165 shipped OBO

SOLDGolden Age Pre-73 mic preamp. Neve 1073 clone. Mk I version, sound-wise is undistinguishable from my Mk II, just connectivity differences really.

Includes rackmount kit, power supply and (pretty ragged) original box.
In nigh-perfect condition.

$300 OBO

Someone make an offer on that KP3 and that Boss VF-1.
They need to go.

Also have a Presonus FirePod for sale.
Nearly like-new, works perfectly.
Make an offer.

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Apr 2, 2015

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Up for Grabs are my beloved Cascade Fat Heads, with upgraded Lundhal Transformers. This is the BE package, which stands for Bare Essentials, which means these didn't come with the wooden boxes or shock mounts, but I can't say I ever really cared about either. It does however come with a blumlein bar for easy stereo arrays.

They were always stored upright and were very well taken care of.

This set was $550 new directly from Cascade.

Looking to get $400 shipped

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets
I have a set of Fender Texas Specials, looking for some duncan phat cats

or other p90buckers. Please PM

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

philkop posted:

I have a set of Fender Texas Specials, looking for some duncan phat cats

or other p90buckers. Please PM
Tele or strat?

I don't have any P90s for trade but I needs me some strat pups

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Hollis Brownsound posted:

Tele or strat?

I don't have any P90s for trade but I needs me some strat pups

Strat, thanks for clarifying, I forgot they made these for tele.

Do you have any humbuckers? I'm really just looking for some new options to explore. I didn't like the stagger in the texas specials at all.

I'll check your post history to see what else you had for trade.

E: didn't see anything in your history,

but on the off chance you have a crap ton of humbuckers, I'm looking for something with a good airy clean sound, even acoustic sounding if that makes sense.

Down for recommendations from anyone for something like this going into a mahogany tele strat project I have going on. (making a Les Tele)

E:The Les Tele plans

philkop fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Apr 7, 2015

TopherCStone
Feb 27, 2013

I am very important and deserve your attention

philkop posted:

Strat, thanks for clarifying, I forgot they made these for tele.

Do you have any humbuckers? I'm really just looking for some new options to explore. I didn't like the stagger in the texas specials at all.

I'll check your post history to see what else you had for trade.

E: didn't see anything in your history,

but on the off chance you have a crap ton of humbuckers, I'm looking for something with a good airy clean sound, even acoustic sounding if that makes sense.

Down for recommendations from anyone for something like this going into a mahogany tele strat project I have going on. (making a Les Tele)

E:The Les Tele plans

Unf. Please make a detailed thread when you build that.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

TopherCStone posted:

Unf. Please make a detailed thread when you build that.

Will do. Here's a strat I made that I will be trading/selling to fund the tele.

The body is too heavy for me, but it has a crisp sound. Body is a chambered maple body (yep... maple... body) from Warmoth.
I also never use a whammy, but this one has a Wilkenson trem from stew mac. Also

Willing to part out everything but the neck, which is going on my Les Tele 335

philkop fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Apr 7, 2015

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

philkop posted:

Will do. Here's a strat I made that I will be trading/selling to fund the tele.

The body is too heavy for me, but it has a crisp sound. Body is a chambered maple body (yep... maple... body) from Warmoth.
I also never use a whammy, but this one has a Wilkenson trem from stew mac. Also

Willing to part out everything but the neck, which is going on my Les Tele 335

What you want for that?

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Sold

philkop fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Apr 11, 2015

DJcyclopz
Feb 16, 2012
Will post pictures when I get the chance, but i've got an Akai APC40 and Akai MPK49, both in their original boxes with all the cables/manuals/etc, barely touched, like new. i'm looking to sell/trade; ideally together and not separately. eBay's telling me ~$400 is fair.

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

philkop posted:

Loaded with some cheapy GFS pickups that were meant to be temporary, but I ended up really liking them in this body. A Dream 90 in the neck, and a Dream 180 in the bridge. The 90 sounds nothing like a p90, but it has its own thing closer the a beefy strat neck.

It's because the Dream90 is actually a Strat pickup under that cover :ssh:

The Mean90 is the actual P90 clone.

Edit:\/\/\/ wasn't meant to knock you/it, but just so you know for the next project.

Sockington fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Apr 10, 2015

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Sockington posted:

It's because the Dream90 is actually a Strat pickup under that cover :ssh:

The Mean90 is the actual P90 clone.

Makes sense. Never took it apart, but I figured as much. Still a good straty sound in a humbucker shape.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

I think I posted this before, but I'm trying to clear some poo poo out, especially since I'm still hemorrhaging cash over putting this drat PA together:

All prices include shipping.

Boss VF-1 Multi-FX Processor.

½u rack sized.
Works perfectly with zero issues.
Has a few cosmetic defects but it's spent most of its life in a flight case and hasn't been beat to death.
Pretty decent sounding little unit, I haven't used the amp modeling, but the effects are pretty nice, more than sufficient for live use (which was what it was used for).

I'd like $125 shipped, but make an offer, I really need to unload some more of this crap.

Expression knob.
Picked it up a while back, don't have any real use for it.
Basically it takes the place of an expression pedal, it's ideal for a quick global volume or EQ adjustment, or whatever other variable you want to control with it.
$30 or so shipped, again, make an offer.

Paul Gilbert Airplane Flanger
Been on a board so there's velcro on the back and it's a little banged up (the 2nd photo shows the worst of it).
Selling AS-IS because there's a weird issue that I'm unsure of:
Most of the time it works fine, sometimes it doesn't. Lights come on but no one's home.
I'm thinking it's got to be something simple like a switch maybe, because it hasn't been abused but I'm not going to deal with it.
$50 or make an offer.

SOLDZoom Q2HD
HD Video recorder with a high quality integrated microphone.
Ideal for recording practices and/or live shows.
Takes SD cards. No SD card included.
$80 or make an offer

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Apr 12, 2015

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

iostream.h posted:

Upgraded my Kaoss rig so I'm unloading my KP3.

In pretty great cosmetic shape, works perfectly. Includes USB cable and power supply.

$165 shipped OBO

SOLDGolden Age Pre-73 mic preamp. Neve 1073 clone. Mk I version, sound-wise is undistinguishable from my Mk II, just connectivity differences really.

Includes rackmount kit, power supply and (pretty ragged) original box.
In nigh-perfect condition.

$300 OBO

Someone make an offer on that KP3 and that Boss VF-1.
They need to go.

Also have a Presonus FirePod for sale.
Nearly like-new, works perfectly.
Make an offer.
Interested in the KP3 if still available. Is it? Shipping will be to 98102.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

minidracula posted:

Interested in the KP3 if still available. Is it? Shipping will be to 98102.

Actually, poo poo, I misread that, sorry but it's not available. Apologies, I should ride the internet before a cup of coffee.

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Apr 12, 2015