Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

something clever posted:

Even though it is smashed to hell, that is my kind of bun.

Yeah that was my bad though. I was seconds away from taking a bite the remembered this thread and its need for pictures so i put it down and got a shot. I never take pictures of food but for the burg thread i make exceptions every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Sizone posted:

There's a difference between money and value, son

yes and i value my time enough to pay somebody else to cut potatoes and make fries

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Gunna watch F1 with buddies, burg, weed and brew it up today.

Happy Sunday burg buds!

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Norns posted:

Gunna watch F1 with buddies, burg, weed and brew it up today.

Happy Sunday burg buds!

good luck with that

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
today both the celtics and red sox are playing so i will watch that instead of f1

i havent had a burger delivery to my new place but i am going to try it as a test

burger delivery is hard to get right and probably not recommended but if the place is close enough they can do a good job

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

better than burger imho

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Palpek posted:

Burger Republic in Stuttgart has good burgs:

gently caress that looks good...

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

Chonchon posted:

better than burger imho

Get the gently caress out of here.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

Chonchon posted:

better than burger imho

i dont think this would cook evenly

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Chonchon posted:

better than burger imho

get the gently caress out of here you loving idiot bitch

would still eat it tho :)

E: my only real gripe is that it looks like a literal turd

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Chonchon posted:

better than burger imho

loving grilldos.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Norns posted:

loving grilldos.

i would let it gently caress my mouth

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!
nm.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Fetus Tree posted:

i would let it gently caress my mouth

Stuff it with cheese for full effect.

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!
It's a mini deep fat fryer basket, not a shopping trolley...

Jamsta posted:

So many good burgs there.

Love the shopping trolley fries basket.

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!
Bigger burg - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/f...types-pork.html

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I hope Angela Fox can take that much meat.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Universe Master posted:

I hope Angela Fox can take that much meat.
you know what angela's friends are doing - laughing their asses off at this pic on facebook:

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

that sweater is awesome

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

just put them in me

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Ohnonotme posted:

It's a mini deep fat fryer basket, not a shopping trolley...

True, but if you put wheels on it...

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I know we joke ab this poo poo sometimes but real talk this thread is making me eat an unhealthy amount of burgers and i thinki might need help :ohdear:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
What would be the opposite of desiring burgers? I drove to another state to get a Bacon Strip Street Dog & a Chicago Dog from Wienerschnitzel.

Honestly I've been in a low point lately this seemed marginally better than suicide. Now I don't know anymore. :ohdear:

Lost Canyoneer
Nov 1, 2009
I had lunch today at 5 Guys, which just came to my area recently. It was a drat fine meal, pretty much the model for a perfectly executed no-nonsense burger.

But the $6.79 price tag for a basic cheeseburger is pretty drat high for a fast food place. The ton of fries you get (in even a small order) mitigates the cost a little, but still.

The best burger I've had in a long time was at Crazy Ted's Montana Grill, of all places. Those things are downright succulent.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Lost Canyoneer posted:

Ted's Montana Grill

Bison or angus?

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Fetus Tree posted:

so its about the money then? dont list price as an issue and tell me price isn't an issue.

it's about what you get for what you pay. fast food fries & sugary syrup water vs. another burg & water. it's a no brainer for me.

also lol @ the "hence the expression, meat & potatoes" dude

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Dyna Soar posted:

it's about what you get for what you pay. fast food fries & sugary syrup water vs. another burg & water. it's a no brainer for me.

also lol @ the "hence the expression, meat & potatoes" dude

Man that sounds like a really good way to gently caress up meals. Constantly fretting over the best deal to make sure you "get what you pay for".

No wonder everyone is loving fat.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
LOL if you aren't eating a burger with a side of burger, morons

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Norns posted:

It's the gallon of sugar water.

Burgers are good. Respect the burget

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Norns posted:

Man that sounds like a really good way to gently caress up meals. Constantly fretting over the best deal to make sure you "get what you pay for".

hah, whats up with people getting all pissy because i like to have a smaller burg as a side at fast food joints?

i'll explain it to you real slow: i only do it in fast food joints, more specifically fast food joints that sell hamburgers. i don't like their fries at all. i don't drink soda because i don't really like sugary drinks and also it's just empty calories.

as i've said in this thread time and time again, the best side for a burg is either a salad, be it green salad or coleslaw. fries can be really good but they have to be made from fresh potatoes, not the frozen poo poo they serve in mcd's and similar places.

seriously, here's the ingredients in mcd's fries:

there should only be three: potatoes, salt and oil.

Norns posted:

are you stupid? soda and fries are where the empty calories come from. lose them and mcd's meal is suddenly a lot healthier.

Dyna Soar fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Apr 13, 2015

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:captainpop:

also lmao Grant Imahara must have a serious drug problem to need money this badly

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chinatown posted:

also lmao Grant Imahara must have a serious drug problem robot addiction to need money this badly

ftfy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

sex robots

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Fries are cool I'm still gonna keep eating fries

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I like In-N-Out's fries. Come at me bros.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Dyna Soar posted:

hah, whats up with people getting all pissy because i like to have a smaller burg as a side at fast food joints?

i'll explain it to you real slow: i only do it in fast food joints, more specifically fast food joints that sell hamburgers. i don't like their fries at all. i don't drink soda because i don't really like sugary drinks and also it's just empty calories.

as i've said in this thread time and time again, the best side for a burg is either a salad, be it green salad or coleslaw. fries can be really good but they have to be made from fresh potatoes, not the frozen poo poo they serve in mcd's and similar places.

seriously, here's the ingredients in mcd's fries:

there should only be three: potatoes, salt and oil.

are you stupid? soda and fries are where the empty calories come from. lose them and mcd's meal is suddenly a lot healthier.

Why are the oils on there twice?

Lost Canyoneer
Nov 1, 2009

thathonkey posted:

Bison or angus?

Angus (or beef, anyway).

I haven't had the bison burger, but I've heard people say that beef makes a better burger because bison is too lean.

I don't know if that's true or not, but it was a good enough excuse for me to opt out of the extra couple of bucks for bison.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what you've heard is true. bison sux ime

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

bison is better but not worth the price imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

also anyone who says bison is lean doesnt have a clue what theyre talkin about, if you want extreme lean, go eat an elk burger

• Locked thread