Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I have strawberry milkshake in my fridge and I hope Besser weighs in on it soon so I know if I'm allowed to drink it or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Urk! posted:

Seriously? Adults shouldn't drink milk?

Fortified milk is one of the, if not the major reasons rickets is gone, nevermind lowering rates of osteoporosis/adding minerals to diet/correcting for low VitD levels in high-melanin patients/ect.

What the hell, Besser?

You can get that by having cereal with milk or eating cheese or yogurt or vitamins. A lot of ways to not get ricketts without drinking a glass of milk by itself. You're no doctor! A doctor respects the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity! I walked Bob Dylan up onstage. Who the gently caress are you?!?!

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
besser doesnt think its weird to drink milk, he thinks its weird to walk to the store, buy a carton of milk and drink it all on the way home.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

besser doesnt think its weird to drink milk, he thinks its weird to walk to the store, buy a carton of milk and drink it all on the way home.
He was upset about milk way before that revelation. #milkgate

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
the amount of milk that Thomas the intern drinks is out of the ordinary, I stand with true weirdo on many other issues Matt Besser on this.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

One of the greatest sketches ever

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

ManoliIsFat posted:

One of the greatest sketches ever
matt besser.gif

Stop reminding me Birthday Boys is cancelled :negative:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

scary ghost dog posted:

I forgot about that! It's not Eric the Intern's whole everything, but that is odd.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I like the music episodes on I4H but I have the creeping feeling Besser is just starting to invite people whose songs he wants to know what the lyrics are about.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

My roommate shares the Milk Opinion with Matt Besser.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

I stand with Besser.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

They were also arguing about adults drinking milk on today's Never Not Funny.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I rather enjoyed Mary Holland's character arc on today's I4H

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Yeah it's not only that he drinks milk, or that he'll go to the store and just enjoy a big carton on the way home. It's that he treats milk like a snack. He likes it a lot. And the amount he says he drinks is a lot. Like, from memory's, it was something like a gallon every 2 days or so.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

That is a lot of milk.

But come on, when having a meal of pot roast, vegetables and mashed potatoes, a big glass of milk is like the best thing in the world.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

soggybagel posted:

Yeah it's not only that he drinks milk, or that he'll go to the store and just enjoy a big carton on the way home. It's that he treats milk like a snack. He likes it a lot. And the amount he says he drinks is a lot. Like, from memory's, it was something like a gallon every 2 days or so.
You guys are missing out.
The average milk consumption here in Sweden is roughly a gallon a week, and mind you that's across the entire country. Back in high scool/college the average consumption per young adult living on his own for the first time would dwarf what Thomas consumes.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

kdrudy posted:

That is a lot of milk.

But come on, when having a meal of pot roast, vegetables and mashed potatoes, a big glass of milk is like the best thing in the world.

:barf: :barf: :barf:

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Speaking of the Birthday Boys, is the theme song from their show a real song I can get elsewhere? It's pretty catchy.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

nothing I like more than a nice frothy wine goblet of warm, unpasteurized heavy cream

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

If you have HBOnow (and you should cus you get a free month if you sign up in April) there's a 1999 one man show about drinking by a chubby PFT. It's not that good but fun to see since there's no Mr Show on the service.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

If you have HBOnow (and you should cus you get a free month if you sign up in April) there's a 1999 one man show about drinking by a chubby PFT. It's not that good but fun to see since there's no Mr Show on the service.

It's also on the YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUYeF0xdvNc

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

there's no Mr Show on the service.

HBO stands for "Hates Bob Odenkirk".

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
He looks like an entirely different goddamn person

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Riptor posted:

He looks like an entirely different goddamn person

I think he realized doing a show where he drinks 4 pints of Guinness in the span of 30 minutes wasn't doing his waistline any favors.

Seriously, though, he doesn't even sound like he does today, yet he still has the same energy and delivery. It's like watching someone doing a PFT impression.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Losing alot of weight will do that.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Louie Anderson looking motherfucker!!!!!! Wear all the suits you want fat kid!!!!!

wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008
And that's why I was forced to surgically attach your hands to your face.
I kept hearing that PFT was on Mr. Show, and I kept racking my brain trying to figure out what sketches he might have been in, until I finally learned that that guy and the guy I know are both PFT. I think it took years.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
They really need to make a Mr. Show special edition and go back in to add a mustache to PFT in every scene.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

PFT should do a new podcast "Jesus Christ, It's Hot!" where we just follow him as he walks around Los Angeles between the months of May and September while only wearing wool suits. There can be recurring segments like "Aren't You Hot Right Now?" where he's asked that question 10 times a day by friends and strangers.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
One weird trick to lose weight discovered by an LA comic. Tailors hate him!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
There's a bit on the Mr. Show commentary where he goes "please, listeners, believe me: I am nowhere near that fat anymore"

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

PFT should do a new podcast "Jesus Christ, It's Hot!" where we just follow him as he walks around Los Angeles between the months of May and September while only wearing wool suits. There can be recurring segments like "Aren't You Hot Right Now?" where he's asked that question 10 times a day by friends and strangers.

A man like PFT revels in seersucker and linen.

Slackerish
Jan 1, 2007

Hail Boognish
Andy Daly was on Speakeasy today and announced that he's actually doing a second season of the podcast project :)

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Slackerish posted:

Andy Daly was on Speakeasy today and announced that he's actually doing a second season of the podcast project :)

You are my favorite poster

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Eltoasto posted:

You are my favorite poster

Can I be your 2nd favorite poster? I just saw that he's on today's Dead Authors Podcast (as L. Ron Hubbard) today too!

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Can I be your 2nd favorite poster? I just saw that he's on today's Dead Authors Podcast (as L. Ron Hubbard) today too!

oh man this should be good

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Spont is getting better each week I think. The little Sling Blade marriage counselling scene was the best thing.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Slackerish posted:

He also mentioned that it would be a mix of new characters and fan favorites from the first season, "Who have received notes on their shows and been asked to try again."

Fingers crossed that August Lindt finally hosts that cooking show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

tnimark posted:

Spont is getting better each week I think. The little Sling Blade marriage counselling scene was the best thing.
Yeah, I wasn't really into the first one but the last two were great.

It's also just nice to hear an improv podcast punctuated by PFT's nonsensical ramblings over a sentient piano instead of Angry Old Man Besser rants. Those were always my favorite bits of the Tompkast and I'm glad the guests in the last two eps shut up during them.