Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Didn't they have an argument last season because Philip didn't want her being the one to seduce the ISI guy? If I'm remembering correctly, it's interesting that they seem to have switched positions a bit this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

BIG HEADLINE posted:

I just have a feeling Gabriel's gonna get the suitcase treatment from Phil if he even passingly mentions something to the effect of 'now that you've come clean to Paige, you have to start thinking about when you'll tell Henry. The Center wants *both* of them to be native-born assets.'

I like to think that henry already knows they are soviet and when they sit him down and tell him he's like "oh that? ive known that forever come on how dumb do you think I am?" and then goes back to playing a video game while Phillip and Elizabeth stare at each other with mouths open.

also oleg is gonna figure out what the beeps mean and then bang the new Russian lady

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
beep

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Martha's probably gonna get got tonight.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Gonz posted:

Martha's probably gonna get got tonight.

Martha is eternal

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Regy Rusty posted:

Marthaail Robot is eternal

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah OK the hotel business was weird. The whole time that was going on, I was wondering just what the hell it was that they wanted to get there that couldn't be achieved trivially by other means. Turns out that yes, totally, but maybe Liz wanted to do it the hard way. The very tall, hard and sexy way.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Yea, I feel like you could just call them up and say "I'm Mr. Foreign National's personal assistant and I'm calling to confirm a room reservation" instead of banging the dude :shrug:

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
But then you don't get to bang the dude.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

withak posted:

But then you don't get to bang the dude.

Yea you got me there.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Hey, reappearance of social worker wig from last season.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Man they're really emphasizing how nobody is giving Henry even the slightest bit of attention lately.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
Sitting in front of the tv, totally focused on another screen. Henry is just built for the future.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

You do you Henry.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
That would have been an awkward meeting.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Stan talking to Martha :ohdear:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:derp: STAN :derp: RUN CLARK :derp:

E: I guess Johan waved him off :ohdear:

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

Oh god, Tyrant's second season airs June 16.

Worst birthday present ever FX. :colbert:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

JohnSherman posted:

Oh god, Tyrant's second season airs June 16.

Worst birthday present ever FX. :colbert:

Look at it this way: There might actually be some tyranny this season perpetrated by an actual tyrant.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Martha falls for the old after school kidnapping trick!?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Martha is so hosed

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

Real family photos incoming. :neckbeard:
e: Apparently not.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
"Just tea" and she calls herself a Russian :mad:

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

Holy poo poo, she's actually going to Russia.

e: Oh man, Martha's finally going to get it.
e2: God drat it.

Baronash fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Apr 16, 2015

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Gaze upon my true form Martha

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Most dramatic hairstyling scene ever.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Dasvidanya Martha

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

DO YOU SEE?

DO YOU SEE!?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Martha's gonna wind up in a mental hospital if she makes it out of this alive.

...which she's not. I smell "Suicide note with apology to the FBI for my treason" ahead.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

When the united states burns, Martha alone shall rise from the ashes

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

JohnSherman posted:

Holy poo poo, she's actually going to Russia.

All that goodwill undone the second she asks Liz "so where are all the churches?"

But god was this another insufferable Paige episode.

"So all these pictures are lies?"

"If you just quiet down, we'll tell..."

"SHUT UP I WANT THE TRUTH!"

"Paige just quiet down, Henry's down the hall and we'll tell you..."

*walks off in a huff*

(missed line opportunity for Phillip) "Well, she's definitely *your* daughter."

I also worry that the "going to spend the night at my Pastor's house, gently caress you" note is the first shot in the "let's see how much I can get away with" experiment.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Apr 16, 2015

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I want Paige and Martha to get his by a car. Driven by the black guy blackmailing Elizabeth. They all die.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
Change thread title to "Strategic Wig Striptease"

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

BIG HEADLINE posted:

All that goodwill undone the second she asks Liz "so where are all the churches?"

But god was this another insufferable Paige episode.

"So all these pictures are lies?"

"If you just quiet down, we'll tell..."

"Paige just quiet down, Henry's down the hall and we'll tell you..."

*walks off in a huff*

"Honey, it seems like you're not happy here lately; we're going to let grandma look after you for a while."

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Were off out Henry..... spy stuff..." "Ok..."*back to Madden '83*

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
The craziest thing is that Phillip has to dye that small strip of hair back and forth each time, just to make that wig look more natural.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

DarklyDreaming posted:

I legit lol'd at this.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

DarklyDreaming posted:

RIP Martha

Felix_Cat
Sep 15, 2008
I love that right in the midst of all the "Paige you must promise to never tell anyone we are spies" stuff Paige is just casually all "So yeah Henry is afraid of bears. I promised him I'd never tell anyone".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

ArmZ posted:

I like to think that henry already knows they are soviet and when they sit him down and tell him he's like "oh that? ive known that forever come on how dumb do you think I am?" and then goes back to playing a video game while Phillip and Elizabeth stare at each other with mouths open.

also oleg is gonna figure out what the beeps mean and then bang the new Russian lady

He uses Phillips wigs to seduce mrs Beeman

• Locked thread