Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drakegrim
Mar 26, 2015

So funny how clintons spent millions to keep this out of media . Bill Clinton is supposed to go under oath over pedophile charges with billionaire epstein

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iple-times.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
Is trolling US Pol really the best use your limited time on this planet? I mean, these are precious minutes you will never get back.

Unless you're being serious, in which case that's loving hilarious.

hobotrashcanfires
Jul 24, 2013

drakegrim posted:

So funny how clintons spent millions to keep this out of media . Bill Clinton is supposed to go under oath over pedophile charges with billionaire epstein

I wanna hear more about fowl mouth. Is it tasty? Contagious? What's the upside versus the downside?

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

drakegrim posted:

Is that you, Kyoon?

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

"Hey Red, here's this thing that will make Hillary look more sympathetic, somewhat compensating for her lack of charisma and likability. Can I instead treat it as a mighty Gotcha blow to her candidacy?"

"Well, how are you gonna dress it up?"

"I figured I would just yowl about it constantly, presuming people will react to it in a negative manner"

"That could work, Dave,"

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Hillary's husband is scum and betrayed her over and over, just as she deserves. Hey laaaaaaaaadies! Vote GOP.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Elizabeth Warren is on TIME's 100 Most Influential list and gets a nice write-up from a former Senator.

quote:

Progressive champion

It was always going to take a special kind of leader to pick up Ted Kennedy’s mantle as senior Senator from Massachusetts—champion of working families and scourge of special interests. Elizabeth Warren never lets us forget that the work of taming Wall Street’s irresponsible risk taking and reforming our financial system is far from finished. And she never hesitates to hold powerful people’s feet to the fire: bankers, lobbyists, senior government officials and, yes, even presidential aspirants.

Elizabeth Warren’s journey from janitor’s daughter to Harvard professor to public watchdog to U.S. Senator has been driven by an unflagging determination to level the playing field for hardworking American families like the one she grew up with in Oklahoma. She fights so hard for others to share in the American Dream because she lived it herself.

by Hillary Clinton.
Clinton is a former U.S. Secretary of State and a 2016 presidential candidate

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
Also I really like how in drakegrim's lunatic ravings the idea of President Clinton, a man who infamously debated the loving meaning of the word "is," is supposed to lead to some sort of bombshell revelation somehow.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Mo_Steel posted:

Not gonna lie, I'm tempted to convert to this religion. That's loving fantastic.

I'm honestly surprised crazy people haven't tried things like semi-trailers, those seem to have a pretty good bit of momentum behind them. Though I confess that White House motor defenses are not something I have much knowledge of, maybe there are too many barriers to get much direct speed in a semi.

Barriers are more effective than you think.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Stultus Maximus posted:

Barriers are more effective than you think.

Where is it from and is there more?

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

drakegrim posted:

She is a hot head with a fowl mouth. Not good for representing Americans, but then again

Chris Christie is not a woman as far as I know. Also, that the perfect trait to represent Americans.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

drakegrim posted:

She is a hot head with a fowl mouth. Not good for representing Americans, but then again

???

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
Goddamn, you guys will bite any troll bait, won't you?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I just wanted an excuse to post Donald yelling expletives.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

VitalSigns posted:

Oh no, not a foul mouthed President! Good heavens!

I do declare this coarse language shall give me the vapors!

*fans self vigorously*

was T.R. a big ole cusser?

I always figured him for one of those "Terrence, bring the horses around and do take care not to trample any negro children, eh wot?" types.

Long Island Roosevelts amiright.

PupsOfWar fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Apr 16, 2015

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Pohl posted:

It's not like there's going to be a sane contender for 2016. Hillary gets the vote since it's the only real way to stop more a more-conservative SCOTUS, but there's no good reason Warren's so unique people are clamoring for her to join the race. Anyone actually suggesting a Republican is a sane candidate is going to be a troll, just like anyone saying Hillary is without fault, or those saying Benghazi actually matters are trolls.

We're basically feeding off the troll bait for the next year. This entire election cycle is a battle of the trolls.

Alien Arcana
Feb 14, 2012

You're related to soup, Admiral.

"Unlike homosexuality, scientists now believe political stance is genetic, just like homosexuality." :rolleyes:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

joeburz posted:

Where is it from and is there more?

That particular one was done here at Texas Transportation Institute and is is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjgzlHZmRY

There's a decent crash test compilation on their channel that shows a few interesting devices and other neat crashes.

JehovahsWetness
Dec 9, 2005

bang that shit retarded
Hopefully DoJ just drops the hammer on them.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepage1...er-comment-area

http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepage1/sources-supervisors-told-to-falsify-reserve-deputy-s-training-records/article_a6330f10-a9fb-51e3-ab5e-4d97b03c6c04.html#user-comment-area posted:

Supervisors at the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office were ordered to falsify a reserve deputy’s training records, giving him credit for field training he never took and firearms certifications he should not have received, sources told the Tulsa World.

At least three of reserve deputy Robert Bates’ supervisors were transferred after refusing to sign off on his state-required training, multiple sources speaking on condition of anonymity told the World.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Pohl posted:

I would say that based on the spelling and grammar alone they believe what they are saying.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Alien Arcana posted:

"Unlike homosexuality, scientists now believe political stance is genetic, just like homosexuality." :rolleyes:

Right, if this isn't a troll then it's a moron. Either way there's no sane way to address the argument because the argument itself is nonsense.

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Twenty years? It's no wonder I'm so hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

Joementum posted:

Y'all should follow more government Flickr and Instagram accounts.

Who's the lady in anaphylactic shock?

richardfun fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Apr 16, 2015

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

USPol April: It involves the scrotum

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

PupsOfWar posted:

was T.R. a big ole cusser?

Honestly I don't know, I just wanted to post a bully picture of that bully chap. Bully!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Stultus Maximus posted:

USPol April: It involves the SCOTUS

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
The Western Conservative Summit is one of the bigger gatherings of the right, with a bunch of influential people gathering there. Among those scheduled to speak at the upcoming one are Walker, Carson, Santorum, Fiorina, Huckabee, and Perry.

And they just barred the Log Cabin Republicans from attending in the grounds they "advocate contrary to our agenda and our core beliefs" per statement from the summit chairman.

I despair for the rebranding

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

VitalSigns posted:

Honestly I don't know, I just wanted to post a bully picture of that bully chap. Bully!

He would probably upbraid you for not having a more creative vocabulary. He strikes me as the sort of person who would make up blasphemous oaths that you had never heard before.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

A statement was put out saying they could all attend as anyone was welcome to attend, just not as their particular group because ~bible reasons~

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Quote of the morning, "Charles and David Koch are well known for their business success, their generous philanthropic efforts and for their focus on innovation in management. Some also know them for their activism in the political realm. All of these are important contributions to society. What is underappreciated is their passion for freedom and their commitment to ideas. Unlike many crony capitalists who troll the halls of Congress looking for favors, the Kochs have consistently lobbied against special-interest politics." ~ Rand Paul

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Oh, that's far too good to just be a quote of the morning.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Joementum posted:

Quote of the morning, "Charles and David Koch are well known for their business success, their generous philanthropic efforts and for their focus on innovation in management. Some also know them for their activism in the political realm. All of these are important contributions to society. What is underappreciated is their passion for freedom and their commitment to ideas. Unlike many crony capitalists who troll the halls of Congress looking for favors, the Kochs have consistently lobbied against special-interest politics." ~ Rand Paul

Gotta secure those campaign contributions somehow.
:a2m:

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

The only good crony capitalist is my crony capitalist.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Joementum posted:

How has Rand reached his age without being murdered by his father?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Fried Chicken posted:

And they just barred the Log Cabin Republicans from attending in the grounds they "advocate contrary to our agenda and our core beliefs" per statement from the summit chairman.

The LCR's are such gluttons for punishment.

Joementum posted:

:stare:

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Sir Tonk posted:

The LCR's are such gluttons for punishment.

Well they would've gone with 'Leather Daddy's and GIMPs for Republicans' but it didn't fit as well on a t-shirt.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Joementum posted:

"Son....I am disappoint."

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Joementum posted:

I'm sorry Paul, but those Koch's are already spoken for. At least he's being honest about how getting the spot in the GOP works. Suck the Koch, get the money shot.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Joementum posted:

What do you call it when you can use words that have very specific meanings in any form you'd like for any purpose you'd like including using it in the most ironic possible manner? "Death of Language"?

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

PupsOfWar posted:

do you tip streetfood vendors

I can't think of a time I've eaten at a street food vendor in the US, so I have no clue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

joeburz posted:

How has Rand reached his age without being murdered by his father?

The slogan isn't "Kill your Children".

• Locked thread