Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm

Jeff Sichoe posted:

everytime I get a hardon I get dizzy any advice?

masturbate at home instead of on the merry go round

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

metasynthetic posted:

masturbate at home instead of on the merry go round

:boom:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
how else am I meant to get with the young ladies down at the winter show grounds?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Have you tried reading them your really bad posts?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Shirley Crabtree fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Apr 19, 2015

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Is Molly single? I'd take her on a play date

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Wanna eat at that chinese pizza shop Indian restaurant.

What do you think they sell? Sweet and sour pork pizza but the bread is like Naan?

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

I said it the first time this was posted, and I'll say it again.

Would.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Scald posted:

I said it the first time this was posted, and I'll say it again.

Would.

Same, especially if she still has the 21 shirts on

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/gqBz3AV.png

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

woah

woah

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

found a keeper

OkCupid User posted:

I’m really good at

everyone thinks they kill their rear end after anal sex but they didn’t they just made it stronger

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

thats a bit ruff mate oi

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
:q:

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Body type: Non-smoker
Ethnicity: Aries

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
21 Shirt Amy is an A+ online dating catch.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Zeroisanumber posted:

I dated a 6'3" girl who was a scull team captain at Yale way back in 2007. That was pretty much the best casual dating experience that I ever had and I still kind of kick myself for not trying to turn it into more.

I'm 6'6 and dated a girl at university who was 6'2. She was great. The looks we got. I dumped her to go out with a girl who was 5'11 like a loving idiot.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

britishbornandbread posted:

I'm 6'6 and dated a girl at university who was 6'2. She was great. The looks we got. I dumped her to go out with a girl who was 5'11 like a loving idiot.

They're not used to an ubermensch couple walking around

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This site has gotten way more spam-botty since I last used it.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
There is no way this is all of her piercings:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

Star Man posted:

There is no way this is all of her piercings:

ok, now assuming she's not from the island of lesbos - is there ANY dude on the planet who would be down to gently caress with that much metal?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JebanyPedal posted:

This site has gotten way more spam-botty since I last used it.

tinder ruined okcuties

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I use Tinder as well because it's just easytown for getting laid, but I liked OKC for actually getting dates for more permanent prospects but now it doesn't even seem to have people I'd like to date and it's in general poop.
Maybe I got older, oh well, I got two decent long term relationships out of it.

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

this is the racial equivalent of a goon reading a book called "why do women only date assholes"

quick reminder: black women have THE MOST difficulty dating, and you can land a woman two leagues up out of your own if you have your poo poo halfway together and aren't a racist cock. I'm an internet loser and I landed a date with an actual medical doctor.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

froward posted:

this is the racial equivalent of a goon reading a book called "why do women only date assholes"

quick reminder: black women have THE MOST difficulty dating, and you can land a woman two leagues up out of your own if you have your poo poo halfway together and aren't a racist cock. I'm an internet loser and I landed a date with an actual medical doctor.

lol or just be tall and white and do the same with anyone you like

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
some black ladies have banging rear end n tities and blowjob game

lol if you dont date the nubian princesses when you have the chance

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Top City Homo posted:

what the gently caress is a scull

Worthless Yalies in boats, mostly.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

I would okcupid this person because she probably has drugs I could steal.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

quote:

My self-summary

IMPORTANT NOTE: I do not respond to messages from people outside my age preference. Don't even bother sending it.

IMPORTANT NOTE 2: If you message me and ask me about sex before we have even hung out, let alone in the first message, you're not getting anywhere with me. I would like guy FRIENDS who can at least pretend that's not their first interest.

Less Important Note: I don't read messages less than 3 words long. Same goes if all you do is say "hey what's up?" or "hey how are you?" Or "I don't know what to say that's witty haha what's up?" Come on guys. Let's be real. Girls don't send first messages, and this place is a sausage fest. I reply if you make yourself seem interesting. Don't be another "sup" swimming in my inbox.

Personality Type: ESTJ-A (The Executive Type)
SnapChat:
Kik:

I like to play video games, and smoke weed. I have kids you will never meet; two of them. I work full time, and I'm in school. I'm a pretty busy person, but there's always time for new friends.

I've got a filthy mouth, and I'm no angel. And yes, my profile does say casual sex. It does not, however, say "sex with strangers." If you're a cool guy (or gal) and we become okay friends, there's a chance we'll gently caress. I'm never against making new friends. I am not, however, looking for a relationship. We're not "talking" and I won't be your girlfriend. Yes, I am sure.

If you don't smoke weed, we probably won't be friends. It's a big part of my life.

If you want to know more about me, send me a message.

What I’m doing with my life

I work Monday through Friday, 6:30am to 4:00pm. I also have two kids. What this means, is I have a limited window to do anything with my personal life. And to be completely honest, reading messages on my dating profile is not a high priority. If you message me, and I don't immediately message back (even if I read the message) that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not interested. THAT SAID, I also don't need you to message me whining about my lack of response, or pretending it's your first time messaging me. If I'm interested, I'll respond in my own time.

I’m really good at

Kicking rear end in Bethesda games. Packing killer bowls. Clearing huge bong rips. I'm an amazing cook. I've been told I have an amazing mouth, but that's none of your concern just yet.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

Let's face it; you don't care. So, for "date" ideas, keep it simple. I like metal and dubstep. Horror movies rock. Food is hard to pin down. Just suggest something. Worst I can do is say no.

I'm a Whovian. Game of Thrones and Walking Dead are also my poo poo.

The six things I could never do without

Aside from the obvious (my kids, my job, car, etc)
Great pot.
A great bong
Eyeliner
Munchies
My xBox 360
And Fallout games.

I spend a lot of time thinking about

Really? Do you REALLY care? Be real with me.

On a typical Friday night I am

Working. Or high with friends. Or tucking my kids into bed and browsing Reddit until I pass out.

They’re looking for

•Straight men only
•Ages 20–28
•Near me
•Who are single
•For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex

You should message me if

You'd like a cute new friend to smoke chronic with, and maybe, if you're cute too, we can gently caress down the line. I don't want a boyfriend, so please don't try to put pressure on me.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

froward posted:

and aren't a racist cock.
What if my cock is racist though? Please don't kick shame him

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

I’m really good at
Using the subjunctive mood, Oxford commaing, speaking in memes, and making kitties purr.

wtf is speaking in memes?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
You know those pictures of animals with text in impact font? Those are what passes for memes now. The rest is self evident.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Would

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Post the loving pic

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

notZaar posted:

You know those pictures of animals with text in impact font? Those are what passes for memes now. The rest is self evident.

I know what a loving meme is im an internet culture expert. I just don't understand what speaking in memes would sound like. Is it like speaking in tongues?

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Apr 23, 2015

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
What's not to understand. It means every sentence he says is going to be a reference to some lame rear end meme.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

Post the loving pic

She's actually pretty cute. Not fat or ugly. Too bad she seems like a total bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

DaveSplitter posted:

She's actually pretty cute. Not fat or ugly. Too bad she seems like a total bitch.

She seems cool as gently caress actually

• Locked thread