Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
after that first game i dunno if i can be bothered to watch this, RG had lit the perfect anti-leblanc comp and all they needed to do was collect their free win after 30 minutes by not relentlessly feeding

e: rg missed 4 cannon minions in a row botlane....... lol

Lovechop fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Apr 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Do we have to have one of these teams in the LCS?

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

this is awful

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Having just watched Bang's game 4, I can't stop laughing at this mess.

BASE RACED BY A SOLO TRISTANA? gently caress IT LETS BARON.

EULCS, folks.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I just watched SKT vs CJ and now I'm watching the EU promotion. This is like the majors vs preschool wiffleball.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
yeah this is really some of the worst poo poo i've ever seen lol

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
In a serious way go back to 8 teams and get rid of all this garbage.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass

mistaya posted:

EULCS, folks.

Don't worry, the NA up and downs won't be any better.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Reminder that the big ol' carry on Reason Gaming is Celaver, a player deemed too milquetoast for Roccat last split.

Second reminder: Gamers2 is worse than this team. :laugh:

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Wol posted:

Reminder that the big ol' carry on Reason Gaming is Celaver, a player deemed too milquetoast for Roccat last split.

Second reminder: Gamers2 is worse than this team. :laugh:

Yeah, Reason were the team out of the two with the best shot into the LCS right? I expect the other series to be 3 back-to-back 20 minute surrenders.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
reason were actually 5th and they only got in because DIG EU had to forfeit due to the dumb challenger series rules, they were only above mouz (who were next level bad)

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Lovechop posted:

yeah this is really some of the worst poo poo i've ever seen lol
Well if you want to feel better about this series, you can switch to the IWCI finals :v:

Wol posted:

Just tuned into EU Promotion - who's this casting alongside Deficio? Pulse?
PiraTechnics, I think.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
Benny hill music playing all the time in this game.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Schiavona posted:

Yeah, Reason were the team out of the two with the best shot into the LCS right? I expect the other series to be 3 back-to-back 20 minute surrenders.
The Dutch team facing Roccat (LLL/CWA) is better than Reason. CozQ (mid) and Vizility (adc) aren't the best, but they have some pretty strong players in Morsu (top) and Hybrid (sup). Those two are better than anyone on RG. Then again, Roccat is a better team than Giants, so they might still get smoked.

Killed By Death posted:

PiraTechnics, I think.
Pira has a NA accent. It is Pulse, saw him between games.

Wol fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Apr 25, 2015

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Im watching wildcard instead of eu promos. I think that ITZ could beat either of the eu teams that are on right now.

plus BJK has a player named "Dumbledoge" and that's actually pretty funny because the casters have to say it.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Lovechop posted:

reason were actually 5th and they only got in because DIG EU had to forfeit due to the dumb challenger series rules, they were only above mouz (who were next level bad)
This series would be a lot funnier if we got to see Brokenshard dying to jungle camps to liven things up.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

GreyPowerVan posted:

Im watching wildcard instead of eu promos. I think that ITZ could beat either of the eu teams that are on right now.

plus BJK has a player named "Dumbledoge" and that's actually pretty funny because the casters have to say it.

go team dumbledoge

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Digging this inspirational lion king music in between games in EU Promotion

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Lmao @ that execute, come on GIA

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Go Giants! I want Pepeniiro back in the LCS.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Has Celevar whiffed every single Jinx ult this game?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
where in the rotation did they pick jinx because giants have like every champion you don't want to play her into lmao

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Hahahahaha Werlyb 1v1'd Takefun, recalled, and TP homeguarded back to destroy Celavar.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Lovechop posted:

where in the rotation did they pick jinx because giants have like every champion you don't want to play her into lmao

She was their last pick. Hecarim was Giant's first pick.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Killed By Death posted:

She was their last pick. Hecarim was Giant's first pick.

lol

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
No coach for CWA? I was kind of hoping that being affiliated with CW would get them Dentist for a couple days or something.

Fake edit: mid Lulu and adc Urgot for Roccat? They're really putting all their late game damage on Overpow? Ok then Roccat

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Isn't Sheepie (the UoL coach) supposed to be on the desk today for analysis?

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Well, there's no real reason not to put Woolite on an ADC that peaks mid game and then drops like a rock late game since he's not going to carry late game regardless.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Did they ever explain why Roccat is blue side for all five games?

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Schiavona posted:

Assuming Roccat is considered the higher seeded team they get to decide which side they want for games 1, 3 and 5 while CWA get to decide for games 2 and 4. Roccat chose blue side for all their games while CWA must've chosen red for both of their games.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Schiavona posted:

Probably CWA opting for the Redside while Roccat wants first pick.

Apparently TSM, before finals, got CLOBBERED by Team Impact in scrims.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Calax posted:

Isn't Sheepie (the UoL coach) supposed to be on the desk today for analysis?

Yeah he's the guy who looks exactly like Zirene.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Just tuned in, and I see that Roccat somehow as Sej, Hecarim, and Urgot.

lol

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Chase that Lulu.

Disinterested posted:

Benny hill music playing all the time in this game.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Calax posted:

Apparently TSM, before finals, got CLOBBERED by Team Impact in scrims.

You mean before the grand final, they also said they were winning almost all scrims until before the C9 game. They also said those week they were trying new picks in every lane at the same time so they were doing unusually badly.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Disinterested posted:

You mean before the grand final, they also said they were winning almost all scrims until before the C9 game. They also said those week they were trying new picks in every lane at the same time so they were doing unusually badly.

In their webseries they said they'd been scrimming Liquid and Impulse. Liquid went well, but Impulse demolished them so hard because they were trying so many things and ultimately it killed their morale, to the point they redid P/B the day before the final game.

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
Watching this IWCI game is just reinforcing my feeling that ADCs are straight up bad right now and I'm kinda surprised teams aren't experimenting with no ADC comps.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Congrats to Roccat on defeating Coders With Attitude

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Violently Car posted:

Watching this IWCI game is just reinforcing my feeling that ADCs are straight up bad right now and I'm kinda surprised teams aren't experimenting with no ADC comps.

They're still good lategame and vital for killing towers. In an all-tank metas it's rough for AD's but an ADC with peel is practically the only thing that kills tanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades

Violently Car posted:

SKT Bang would like a word with you.

• Locked thread