Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

majormonotone posted:

Hey was Soma Bringer for the DS any good

It was a nice ARPG. Plenty hacking and slashing and skills to play around with. Nothing too complicated though. I believe the translation was done by a goon and it was 98% completed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Louisgod posted:

lmao I did that to see if he'd post it and he did.

dance puppets. . .

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

majormonotone posted:

Hey was Soma Bringer for the DS any good
I finished it years ago and every bit of it has left my brain. It wasn't very memorable.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Help Im Alive posted:

One of the cool things about those games is that they used real people for the art

I'm gonna travel to all of the worst hotels in the United States until I find the real Kyle Hyde

Oh wow, I never knew that. That's really impressive :allears:.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

Help Im Alive posted:

One of the cool things about those games is that they used real people for the art

I'm gonna travel to all of the worst hotels in the United States until I find the real Kyle Hyde

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Has it seriously been two months since there's been a Virtual Console release? That's even worse than usual.

shaitan
Mar 8, 2004
g.d.m.f.s.o.b.

Pope Guilty posted:

Has it seriously been two months since there's been a Virtual Console release? That's even worse than usual.

I forgot that was even a thing.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

DoctorWhat posted:

on the one hand: wow rude

on the other hand, I would have done the same. Jerky owns.

Getting in or jerky chat...I miss that other goon-made jerky...dude ran a Kickstarter and everything but I guess ran out of funds? It was so drat good.

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak
In case any Aussies didn't know, Club Nintendo has updated with some eshop games, mainly 3DS and Wii U VC titles. They do have the first DLC pack for MK8 for 1300 points and a few hilariously overpriced passes for Sports resorts. (Each activity as a 3400 point download).

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZXaljfzHhA Color is just added weight you don't want.
Go to time is goofed on this vid aim for 12:22

Upsidads fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Apr 25, 2015

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Just noticed that Nintendo sent me a Mewtwo code for both the Wii U and 3DS versions of The Smash Brother. I no longer own the 3DS version, so that code is of no use to me. Here you go!

A0813ULB2TJQ9BC

The last letter is the first letter in the word "REEEEEEEE"

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever

enojy posted:

Just noticed that Nintendo sent me a Mewtwo code for both the Wii U and 3DS versions of The Smash Brother. I no longer own the 3DS version, so that code is of no use to me. Here you go!

Much obliged!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

enojy posted:

Wait do I seriously have to buy mewtwo twice?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Volt Catfish posted:

You don't have to do anything friend.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Junkie Disease posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZXaljfzHhA Color is just added weight you don't want.

If time travel is ever invented I want to go back to right after he finishes that speech and just go down the line of color handhelds from Nintendo. "And look, the GB color uses only two batteries. . . And this GBA SP doesn't even loving use replaceable batteries, and wait until you see 3D without those stupid red and blue glasses."

This would be after I punched Hitler and told Nintendo not to use close sounding names for their consoles, or other atrocities.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Volt Catfish posted:

sweet summer child

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Volt Catfish posted:

$3.99 for one console, $4.99 for both.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Anyone with some coins available want to trade a MK64 code for MewTwo 3ds?

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

jivjov posted:

Getting in or jerky chat...I miss that other goon-made jerky...dude ran a Kickstarter and everything but I guess ran out of funds? It was so drat good.

Yep, I preferred it over the other seller. That sriracha jerky and a few others were pretty great. His shipping times were terrible though, I stopped ordering because patience is something I don't have when it comes to jerky.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

it was a good bit more expensive and then he took a bunch of money in that kickstarter and then they closed shop. i say gently caress em

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Awesome! posted:

it was a good bit more expensive and then he took a bunch of money in that kickstarter and then they closed shop. i say gently caress em

It's not like he took the money and ran; he was in business for a good few months post Kickstarter

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Just popping in to say UK goons can get Kid Icarus for £14.86 delivered on shopto right now (thanks to Hot UK Deals):

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/kid...ign=Daily%2BHot

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
Does that deal work in the DN region?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

noirstronaut posted:

Yeah, but you got to reach all the way down and under to make sure you get it.

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer

noirstronaut posted:

Please stop trying to ruin my current favorite viral sensation.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
drat

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKmOfVOepFQ

It's peaked.

pizza valentine fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Apr 26, 2015

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The xenoblade port is nice so far, seems to not have any framerate issues but I don't like how blurry and jagged everything is. That bugged me in the Wii version too, oh well.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Junkie Disease posted:

The '90s sure were an embarrassing time.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

Ibram Gaunt posted:

The xenoblade port is nice so far, seems to not have any framerate issues but I don't like how blurry and jagged everything is. That bugged me in the Wii version too, oh well.

but the game looks great !!!!

Party Miser
Apr 1, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

If you turn on the 3d it has sort of an antialiasing effect (at least to me). Unfortunately the 3d itself is less noticeable.

Party Miser
Apr 1, 2011

noirstronaut posted:

but the game looks great !!!!

Wow, something I agree with you on for once.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

So this is a Viral Thing that the Kids Are Doing, huh. I was wondering why there was some guy yelling GOTEEM over and over when I was at the store today, I just assumed the guy was retarded or something.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Party Meiser posted:

If you turn on the 3d it has sort of an antialiasing effect (at least to me). Unfortunately the 3d itself is less noticeable.

Yeah, I slightly turned it on and it looks less bad. Maybe I'm just spoiled by how much better games on the Vita tend to look since that's what I do most of my handheld gaming on these days, doesn't look terrible but I expected a more crisp picture I suppose.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

Party Meiser posted:

Wow, something I agree with you on for once.

i was being sarc astic b/c you have to have rear end for eyes to think the game looks good.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

noirstronaut posted:

i was being sarc astic b/c you have to have rear end for eyes to think the game looks good.

i think you have posted more about the graphics of a 3ds wii port in this thread than the amount of words i have ever used in the service of discussing graphics of video games

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

muike posted:

i think you have posted more about the graphics of a 3ds wii port in this thread than the amount of words i have ever used in the service of discussing graphics of video games

good, i will discuss these horrid graphics until i die

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

noirstronaut posted:

good, i will discuss these horrid graphics until i die

I hope that's soon tbh

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Man, that guy's life isn't just cheap. It's pathetic as gently caress, too.

Anyway, here's some dudes playing the new Ace Attorney game on some stage show thingy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOmzGbkEyrI

That simultaneous cross testimony feature from Layton vs Wright is present here, too.

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Apr 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

majormonotone posted:

I hope that's soon tbh