Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MY ABACUS!
Oct 7, 2003

Katamari do your best!
Hey, you can't blame a man for being loco for Four Loko.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

AlliedBiscuit posted:

I cannot stand Justin Roiland. Good god, shut up.
How dare you speak of the creator that way!

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Did they skip a week or did they figure out how paywalls work?

Inkspot fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Apr 21, 2015

ireladd
Apr 17, 2007

Dan and Erin are in Spain.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Funny how Dan waited until the subscription service started to take every other week off. Its almost like he waited until people were on the hook before allowing the content to drop off.

A bait and switch, if you will.

Prettypanda
Nov 11, 2008

Irish Joe posted:

Funny how Dan waited until the subscription service started to take every other week off. Its almost like he waited until people were on the hook before allowing the content to drop off.

A bait and switch, if you will.
Yeah, I would probably be upset if that was true at all. Instead they've missed two (if you include this week) in over two months. Don't let that stop you from being a poo poo poster though.

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

~boop boop beep motherfucker~

Zinjnok posted:

Yeah, I would probably be upset if that was true at all. Instead they've missed two (if you include this week) in over two months. Don't let that stop you from being a poo poo poster though.

Look at this corporate apologist/shill for :siren:BIG HARMON:siren:

Rochallor
Apr 23, 2010

ふっっっっっっっっっっっっck
I can't even remember the last time they took a week off. Wasn't it for Christmas or something?

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Rochallor posted:

I can't even remember the last time they took a week off. Wasn't it for Christmas or something?

They've taken off 3 weeks in the first four months of this year, which means if that trend continues they will have a total of 9 weeks off in 2015.

Here are the number of episodes they've produced each year since their first full year (2013).
2013: 63 episodes
2014: 46 episodes
$20/month subscription service starts.
2015: 43 episodes (est.)

Basically, ever since they decided to start charging for the privilege of listening to Harmontown, they're producing roughly one-third fewer episodes than when it was completely free.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Irish Joe posted:

They've taken off 3 weeks in the first four months of this year, which means if that trend continues they will have a total of 9 weeks off in 2015.

Here are the number of episodes they've produced each year since their first full year (2013).

Basically, ever since they decided to start charging for the privilege of listening to Harmontown, they're producing roughly one-third fewer episodes than when it was completely free.

Not going to point out the anamoly of Harmoncountry? Of course not that would be logical and not an irish joe thing to do. 20 episodes in 30 days is a completely normal occurence and should be factored into all stats about this here podcast.

Really the true stats here is ever since they got popular off their country tour they've gotten lazy! Doing less then 20 shows per month!

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
There have been 1569 posts made by in this thread since created in 2013.
Here are the number of lovely Irish Joe posts you've produced each year since Harmontowns first full year (2013).
2013: 14 posts
2014: 64 posts
2015: 500 post (est.)

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Zsinjeh posted:

There have been 1569 posts made by in this thread since created in 2013.
Here are the number of lovely Irish Joe posts you've produced each year since Harmontowns first full year (2013).
2013: 14 posts
2014: 64 posts
2015: 500 post (est.)

:vince::eyepop::golfclap:

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Irish Joe posted:

The noose tightens.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
At this point I actually hope the show becomes pay-only because hopefully you'll shut the gently caress up about it at that point

JesusFists
Feb 14, 2005

ong-time listener, first-time caller.

Ok, since you've all been kind enough to quote Joe's posts so I can't ignore them, the main reason his troll / whine is bullshit is that they extend your membership for the weeks that they're not airing episodes. My 3-month subscription from buying the Harmontown deluxe edition, which started at the beginning of the year, expired on April 19, i.e. roughly 3 weeks after when it should have. Still going to wait to renew until Sunday in case it buys me a few extra days at the end.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Not to mention it's $5 a month, not $20. For video, which wasn't offered before. And the audio podcast, which was all you got before, remains free.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

ashpanash posted:

Not to mention it's $5 a month, not $20. For video, which wasn't offered before. And the audio podcast, which was all you got before, remains free.

But it fractures the community and you have to wait three days!

JesusFists
Feb 14, 2005

ong-time listener, first-time caller.

WOOO GOLDBERG, invited up to the stage!

Edit: Haha, out on Kermit caused 9/11, good show sir

JesusFists fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Apr 27, 2015

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Nice entrance Goldburg.

Love the burn on jeff - you broke the habit of where people ignore jeff, THEN LEFT HIM HANGIN! It was a great double-cross.

5 minutes in and goldburg is fuckin' killin it for a couple consecutive minutes. Nice job man. Did you have goons and this thread in mind when you were up there and all the constructive criticism you've received?

JesusFists posted:

Edit: Haha, out on Kermit caused 9/11
It sounds more like Kermit had some sort of indirect relationship to causing 9/11. But to your general point, lol yea

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Apr 28, 2015

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

As a resident Anti-Goldberg goon this was just how I've always wanted it to be. Goldberg on stage because he was asked, left when asked to and while in the audience you were either quiet or not miced. You can be fun, but when it's forced upon the show it turns me off.

Great ep, c+

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Haha jesus that weirdo "yup" dude

Mechanical Fiend
Sep 5, 2011

How'd that asshole get a white robe?!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Yesssssssssssss

Keep it together burg.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
good ep

Foma
Oct 1, 2004
Hello, My name is Lip Synch. Right now, I'm making a post that is anti-bush or something Micheal Moore would be proud of because I and the rest of my team lefty friends (koba1t included) need something to circle jerk to.
If Dan doesn't want people to kill themselves, why would he make us listen to Adam Goldberg?

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Foma posted:

If Dan doesn't want people to kill themselves, why would he make us listen to Adam Goldberg?

Goldberg is great, especially in this ep how dare you

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker
Berglord nailed it.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Foma posted:

Did you post this here because reddit downvoted you, or this lovely premise universal?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Golden Bee posted:

Did you post this here because reddit downvoted you, or this lovely premise universal?
Gold, why you respondin to the haters?

Wan Love, B

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

KoRMaK posted:

Gold, why you respondin to the haters?

Because he wouldn't have anyone to talk to if he didn't.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Good lord Dave Klein was the worst

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

dave klein was funny, he could have been just your average heckler with those yups, but he turned out to be something transcendent

also your post history in this thread is pretty funny

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I dont exactly disagree with either of those statements. The whole shaming people on the internet for having opinions is weird to me.

But yup guy managed to keep it low key enough for this last ep so I can easily put up with it.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
I wonder if Dan's tongue goes numb from fellating Portland so much. His pathetic toadying is easily the worst part of every Portland show they do.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

And I can't wait for it when he does another Portland show in two weeks!

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

~boop boop beep motherfucker~

Irish Joe posted:

I wonder if Dan's tongue goes numb from fellating Portland so much. His pathetic toadying is easily the worst part of every Portland show they do.

Clearly you've never blown a town before.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Jeff's callbacks to Quark Pfft made me miss D&D, although the Shadowrun antics were pretty reminiscent!

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Only Dan Harmon could be stupid enough to not see the hypocrisy of saying a political party is "creating villains" after calling it a "horrible shadow monster" in the same sentence.

edit: also note that Demorge is once again on stage, but not telling any jokes. Demorge joke count in the last six months: ZERO.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
I could't tell if Bernie Sanders was James Adomian at first and thought it was Alex Hirsch doing a deep voiced version of Soos from Gravity Falls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I have decided that I will let Dan know that Irish Joe is very, very angry when he's in Portland next weekend.