Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Dooky Dingo posted:

I don't remember seeing this posted in the thread, but I thought you guys might be interested.
The Big Max

This is pretty hilarious, also repulsive, but funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i49qU0M6-E

They won't do this anymore, I think 10x10 is the limit now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

Dooky Dingo posted:

I don't remember seeing this posted in the thread, but I thought you guys might be interested.
The Big Max

It's the Diet Coke that makes it for me.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Throatwarbler posted:

Isn't 4.5% ABV really low?

"Session beers". I like your attitude though

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
I was really hoping to see an automated burger making machine squirt 10 pounds of sauce all over some monstrosity.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Tiggum posted:

Why does the system even allow you to add 10x anything? Even if you just went with a normal burger and, say, 10x bacon, it would already be ridiculous. 4x is probably the practical limit for any ingredient. :psyduck:

Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

...If you're yella!

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

Dooky Dingo posted:

The Big Max

Harken's back to goon BulletRiddled's Noah's Ark Burger. Two of every animal you can get at Burger King on a bun. Veggie patties also included, because that's apparently a suitable stand-in for unicorn meat.

And video of the thing being eaten:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAQqdf2hlek

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

McSpergin posted:

"Session beers". I like your attitude though

https://www.brewdog.com/item/61/BrewDog/Nanny-State.html

Not as funny as the original version, which was 1.1% ABV and some absurd level of bitterness. Was made in response to the government criticizing them for creating an 18% ABV beer.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Tiggum posted:

Why does the system even allow you to add 10x anything? Even if you just went with a normal burger and, say, 10x bacon, it would already be ridiculous. 4x is probably the practical limit for any ingredient. :psyduck:

Well, he did make it clear..

FOR :science:!

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Antifreeze Head posted:

Harken's back to goon BulletRiddled's Noah's Ark Burger. Two of every animal you can get at Burger King on a bun. Veggie patties also included, because that's apparently a suitable stand-in for unicorn meat.

This reminds me of the Thompson's Gambit from way back, get every mix-in possible at Cold Stone in one gigantic glop of sugar and regret.

Most of the videos seem to have disappeared, sadly. I could only find this one, which is great just for the staff's reactions.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

She can't understand why she's so fat, she eats so much salad.

EDIT: Watching her make this macaroni salad legitimately made me sick.

Rhymenoserous has a new favorite as of 17:09 on Apr 30, 2015

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Most of the videos seem to have disappeared, sadly. I could only find this one, which is great just for the staff's reactions.

The guy behind the counter makes this whole video. Otherwise its just some smug fatty eating a lot of food.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

mds2 posted:

The guy behind the counter makes this whole video. Otherwise its just some smug fatty eating a lot of food.

Nah, GKirby is a pretty cool dude, the only goon to complete the challenge, no need to be a douche. Wish the original Medibot video still existed though.

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

Rhymenoserous posted:

While that "salad" in particular is probably something that nobody should ever eat, a quick look at the other videos shows at least some less egregious recipes.

Hell, I'm more inclined to believe that her recipes produce tasty food for a minimum effort that whatever a cook book tells me is quick or delicious. In particular, she has a curry potato salad that looks like something I'd like to try: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ouiN55bToM

But to be clear, never ever eat that macaroni salad.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
This look like the result of a food fight between my children. I can just picture the ensuing tears and wailing. "There's chicken stuff all over my cupcake!" "I can't eat chicken with frosting on it!"

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Antifreeze Head posted:

While that "salad" in particular is probably something that nobody should ever eat, a quick look at the other videos shows at least some less egregious recipes.

Hell, I'm more inclined to believe that her recipes produce tasty food for a minimum effort that whatever a cook book tells me is quick or delicious. In particular, she has a curry potato salad that looks like something I'd like to try: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ouiN55bToM

She also had a recipe for taco cups made with the break and bake dinner rolls that seemed easy and tasty. To be fair, the macaroni salad was Wanda's recipe.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I just took the leftover Peruvian fish stew from last night and put it on a poached egg. Breakfast cod. Pretty good but I'm sure it would make some people gag.

twoday has a new favorite as of 10:55 on May 1, 2015

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

twoday posted:

I just took the leftover Peruvian fish stew from last night and put it on a poached egg. Breakfast cod. Pretty good but I'm sure it would make some people gag.

Certainly does for me, since it looks like you broke the yoke!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

twoday posted:

That sounds incredible.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Senior Scarybagels posted:

How does one eat the yolk without breaking it, perchance?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Midniter posted:

How does one eat the yolk without breaking it, perchance?

Swallow the whole thing at once. Like a pelican.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

Swallow the whole thing at once. Like a pelican.

I can't swallow a pelican whole though

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Senior Scarybagels posted:

I did that with the knife right before I took the photo, to make it look nice. See the blade on the right.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Antifreeze Head posted:

She's out of breath just from moving her arms :(

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PCOS Bill posted:

I can't swallow a pelican whole though

It shocks me not at all that you may have tried.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

eating only apples posted:

She's out of breath just from moving her arms :(

Even when she.....keeps her arms still.....she has to....stop and breathe...every few words.....

How is she not dead yet?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Dienes posted:

How is she not dead yet?

Healthy eating.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Antifreeze Head posted:

And video of the thing being eaten:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAQqdf2hlek

*takes one bite of a cheeseburger* OH MY GOD Bleargh this is the worst you guys!

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist
Jun 18, 2003

ANYONE WANT SOME BARBECUE?

Lipstick Apathy

Decrepus posted:

*takes one bite of a cheeseburger* OH MY GOD Bleargh this is the worst you guys!

I couldn't make it through much of that video. That thing can't taste like anything besides fry oil and salt, not appetizing but I don't get his reaction at all.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist posted:

I couldn't make it through much of that video. That thing can't taste like anything besides fry oil and salt, not appetizing but I don't get his reaction at all.

Every person who eats a thing on the internet has to either pretend it's mana from heaven or insanely bad turds

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Aesop Poprock posted:

insanely bad turds

ar... are there good turds:ohdear:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

grumplestiltzkin posted:

ar... are there good turds:ohdear:

Civet coffee, supposedly

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Big Mad Drongo posted:

https://www.brewdog.com/item/61/BrewDog/Nanny-State.html

Not as funny as the original version, which was 1.1% ABV and some absurd level of bitterness. Was made in response to the government criticizing them for creating an 18% ABV beer.

Lmao I like what those Scots do. Some is a bit ridiculous, but most of their work is fantastic. Their show brew dogs is worth a watch IMO

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Trent posted:

It shocks me not at all that you may have tried.

He just didn't try hard enough.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Rhymenoserous posted:

It's been years since I watched this and, I have to say, I'm impressed that she got 100% of the sliced veg into the bowl from the cutting board without getting any on the stovetop. (Probably having wide-area pudgy meat flippers for hands helps)

Oh and the breathing. I forgot the sound of that breathing, but I doubt I'll ever forget it again.

Bibliotechno Music has a new favorite as of 09:12 on May 2, 2015

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
I am an awful, awful, awful photographer of food.

Salted dulce de leche brownies. Turned out really delicious, but look kinda like a pile of turds when I take a picture of it.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie
Really, really liquid turds. The kind with crema on top. Recipe?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Rah! posted:

Anything that gets rid of kudzu is good too, whether it involves eating it or not.

Light Gun Man posted:

I don't think we could get rid of kudzu even if the entire planet switched over to an all kudzu diet and there was also an atomic war.

skander posted:

Atomic war might make it worse, by giving rise to Kudzilla.

ubergnu posted:

It should be atomic goats. If you think about it, it's the only reasonable solution.
Goats are pretty good at eating kudzu, and are good eating in and of themselves.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Yesterday was one of those days where I didn't have a whole lot of food, but there were a lot of cool sporting events on, so I didn't want to go to the grocery store.

This led to the creation of the tuna pizza.

It's just a Jack's frozen cheese pizza that I cooked halfway, threw some very well drained canned tuna on, and cooked the rest of the way. It wasn't bad for what is was, it tasted like a more subtle anchovy pizza (if you could get a frozen anchovy pizza), but it was still a rather shameful creation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

I am an awful, awful, awful photographer of food.

Salted dulce de leche brownies. Turned out really delicious, but look kinda like a pile of turds when I take a picture of it.

Man, that looks like some runny turds right there. Some runny turds that, based on your description, I really want to try my hand at making.

:stonk:

• Locked thread