Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leecifer
May 29, 2001

iostream.h posted:

Paul Gilbert Airplane Flanger
Been on a board so there's velcro on the back and it's a little banged up (the 2nd photo shows the worst of it).
Selling AS-IS because there's a weird issue that I'm unsure of:
Most of the time it works fine, sometimes it doesn't. Lights come on but no one's home.
I'm thinking it's got to be something simple like a switch maybe, because it hasn't been abused but I'm not going to deal with it.
$50 or make an offer.

About what percentage of the time does this not work? Would you take $40 for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Two items up for sale, both in excellent condition as I'm a lazy bastard who didn't really make much use of them, and for that matter I don't beat up my stuff. The first is a Digitech Jamman Stereo, I am asking for $160 shipped in the US. I do not have the box or the manual, power supply is included.

[SOLD]

The second item up for offer is a Dunlop Crybaby 535Q, same condition. I am asking for $100 shipped in the US.

[SOLD]

Sorry the photos suck. Anyway, prices are negotiable, Paypal accepted, and as I'm selling these to be able to afford a reverb, or some other nifty toys, I'm willing to trade as well. Shipping would be whatever the USPS sells me, preferably with a tracking number I can give a prospective buyer. Thank you kindly.

E: Keeping things up to date and dropping price to keep ahead of the Reverb listing.

Agrinja fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jun 5, 2015

hedgecore
May 2, 2004
Located in Brooklyn, can drive to NJ or Long Island for the right deal...

Wanted:
- THD Hot Plate (16ohms)
- Tech21 SansAmp RPM or RBI (either of the rackmount SansAmps)

Up for trade/sale:
- 2004 Fender P-Bass (American, rosewood/sunburst) w/OSHC and strap locks
- 2007 Fender Aerodyne Telecaster (Japanese) w/gig bag
- Vox Mini3 practice amp (5" speaker, 10 amp models, built-in effects & tuner)
( looks like this one http://www.amazon.com/Vox-MINI3-Battery-powered-Modeling-Amp/dp/B00CF8DR14 )

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets

hedgecore posted:

Located in Brooklyn, can drive to NJ or Long Island for the right deal...

Wanted:
- THD Hot Plate (16ohms)
- Tech21 SansAmp RPM or RBI (either of the rackmount SansAmps)

Up for trade/sale:
- 2004 Fender P-Bass (American, rosewood/sunburst) w/OSHC and strap locks
- 2007 Fender Aerodyne Telecaster (Japanese) w/gig bag
- Vox Mini3 practice amp (5" speaker, 10 amp models, built-in effects & tuner)
( looks like this one http://www.amazon.com/Vox-MINI3-Battery-powered-Modeling-Amp/dp/B00CF8DR14 )

I'm basically building an aerodyne tele based off of your first post. I am surprised you haven't sold that yet!

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
Is anyone looking for a Komplete Audio 6? I upgraded to an Ensemble so I don't really need it anymore. Looking for cash ($175?). Has the box and everything.

http://www.amazon.com/Native-Instruments-Komplete-Audio-6/dp/B004YPRPJ6

hedgecore
May 2, 2004

philkop posted:

I'm basically building an aerodyne tele based off of your first post. I am surprised you haven't sold that yet!

The amount of effort I've been able to put in to selling is next to nothing, unfortunately. Really just been too busy to find a buyer properly.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Does anyone around here have a JHS Low Drive? They're so drat hard to find.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

syntaxfunction posted:

Does anyone around here have a JHS Low Drive? They're so drat hard to find.

i have a future retro xs desktop/rackmount analog semi modular synthesizer fs/ft. includes manual, rack ears
looking for a roland sh-1000, korg pe-1000, hohner pianet t, cash. am always interested in audio electronics, so pm me wih any offers / questions or email me at b e a s t m o u t h AT gmail

no dad im not gay!
Jan 30, 2007

iostream.h posted:

Paul Gilbert Airplane Flanger
Been on a board so there's velcro on the back and it's a little banged up (the 2nd photo shows the worst of it).
Selling AS-IS because there's a weird issue that I'm unsure of:
Most of the time it works fine, sometimes it doesn't. Lights come on but no one's home.
I'm thinking it's got to be something simple like a switch maybe, because it hasn't been abused but I'm not going to deal with it.
$50 or make an offer.

This still available?

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO
I have a lifetime's supply of never used picks; some NOS '70s or even '60s, but mostly Dunlop (incl. many Jazz III red/black). Willing to give away a good portion of the lot to someone who really needs them. Padded envelope to a EU/US location.

I could use wiring (pots+switch, used/cheap not a problem as long as the stuff works) for a Les Paul, as well as a pair of P90 soapbar covers, but if you don't have any of that it's okay too.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Underflow posted:

I have a lifetime's supply of never used picks; some NOS '70s or even '60s, but mostly Dunlop (incl. many Jazz III red/black). Willing to give away a good portion of the lot to someone who really needs them. Padded envelope to a EU/US location.

I could use wiring (pots+switch, used/cheap not a problem as long as the stuff works) for a Les Paul, as well as a pair of P90 soapbar covers, but if you don't have any of that it's okay too.

I'll Paypal you a couple bucks for shipping for some Jazz IIIs shipped to NYC.

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO

butros posted:

I'll Paypal you a couple bucks for shipping for some Jazz IIIs shipped to NYC.

Wasn't about money, but you're too late anyway, sorry. Sent 600p to a forum user who's doing time. The Jazz III makes a nice little shank.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Selling some EURORACK MODULAR nerd gear. Make robot farts today!

Abstract Data ADE-20 Multimode Filter - $270 shipped
Bubblesounds VCA4p VCA/Mixer - $200 shipped
Make Noise modDemix - $110 shipped
ALM Pamela's Workout - $250 shipped
SSF/WMD Spectrum Oscillator - $240 shipped
SSF/WMD Pole-Zero Filter - $150 shipped
Intellijel Corgasmatron 1 - $310 shipped
SnazzyFX Ardcore original - $290 shipped

I've also got 2 flying busboard cables, one is male socketed and the other is female (with slightly fewer sockets)

Also some effects:

Yamaha SPX990 Rack FX unit - $280 shipped
Synthrotek Tube Screamer Pedal - $55 shipped

ALSO! Some speakers, local pickup in the tri-state area (PA, NY, NJ) preferred but we can talk shipping costs if you really want these

Event 20/20p Studio Monitors - $300 for the pair

Dotcom Jillionaire fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Apr 24, 2015

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I know this is kind of a long shot but I've got some Ukes I'm trying to blow out, like I've posted about several times I took over a lessons center/music store and there was a little bit of strange stuff around.

I've got 4 ukes they are all new with hang tags and all:

Luna MO-Mah
MAP:$99
My Price: $60 Shipped

Luna MO-Tec Cutaway with built in Electronics
MAP:$139
My Price: $85

Lanakai LU-21c
MAP: $82.99
My Price:$50

Hilo Soprano
I don't know MAP on this one
My price: $30????

Luna UK-5 Portable Uke amp (or anything really). Runs on 9v or included AC adapter has strap buttons. Ain't that cool?
Map:$99
My Price: $60

All Prices negotiable, I may be open to trades I'm not looking for anything particular though.

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Apr 23, 2015

Manwich
Oct 3, 2002

Grrrrah

Underflow posted:

I'm just starting out again. Would love to try out a random selection of picks. I sent you a PM and can toss a few bucks your way to cover for shipping.

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO

Manwich posted:

I'm just starting out again. Would love to try out a random selection of picks. I sent you a PM and can toss a few bucks your way to cover for shipping.

Just replied, but you're too late, sorry. Wasn't about money really, I just felt bad about tossing away nearly 1.5 litres of picks.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Alright I've got a set of Seymour Duncan Black Winter pickups for sale. They work perfectly. There are some light scratches on the face of them because the shipping was really stupid but other than that they've got like 10 hours of in guitar use. Someone has dibs but if you're interested let me know.

e: I MIGHT be holding on to these for a guitar I'm looking at but that's iffy

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Apr 28, 2015

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Panterica fucked around with this message at 22:20 on May 1, 2015

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Hollis Brownsound posted:

I know this is kind of a long shot but I've got some Ukes I'm trying to blow out, like I've posted about several times I took over a lessons center/music store and there was a little bit of strange stuff around.

I've got 4 ukes they are all new with hang tags and all:

Luna MO-Mah
MAP:$99
My Price: $60 Shipped

Luna MO-Tec Cutaway with built in Electronics
MAP:$139
My Price: $85

Lanakai LU-21c
MAP: $82.99
My Price:$50

Hilo Soprano
I don't know MAP on this one
My price: $30????

Luna UK-5 Portable Uke amp (or anything really). Runs on 9v or included AC adapter has strap buttons. Ain't that cool?
Map:$99
My Price: $60

All Prices negotiable, I may be open to trades I'm not looking for anything particular though.

Random as gently caress but I make wallets for a living. I will make you a wallet that will last you at least 20 years for one of the ukes (please not soprano.)

If it's any consolation, this uke will be used exclusively at my bed side for serenading m'lady.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Translation: I will make you a wallet of human skin in exchange for letting me gently caress your ukulele. Uke must be at least concert sized because I'm not some sort of weirdo.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I'd like a new Fender and I am willing to hand craft a pair of leather chaps for any interested parties.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

peter gabriel posted:

I'd like a new Fender and I am willing to hand craft a pair of leather chaps for any interested parties.

go onnnnn ;)

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

peter gabriel posted:

I want individual flaps over each butt cheek as different venues may suit open back or closed back more. The band always gets more of me with open back though :rimshot:

You could go half open like a Mesa Roadking cabinet.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Sockington posted:

I want individual flaps over each butt cheek as different venues may suit open back or closed back more. The band always gets more of me with open back though :rimshot:

You could go half open like a Mesa Roadking cabinet.

My god ha ha that's made me chuckle :)

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Trig Discipline posted:

Translation: I will make you a wallet of human skin in exchange for letting me gently caress your ukulele. Uke must be at least concert sized because I'm not some sort of weirdo.

This guy knows what's up.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

philkop posted:

Random as gently caress but I make wallets for a living. I will make you a wallet that will last you at least 20 years for one of the ukes (please not soprano.)

If it's any consolation, this uke will be used exclusively at my bed side for serenading m'lady.

My wallet I got from this dude is holding up strong as gently caress years later and it gets noticed a bit when I'm out with friends.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Trig Discipline posted:

Uke must be at least concert sized because I'm not some sort of weirdo.

E: duplicate

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Rotten Cookies posted:

My wallet I got from this dude is holding up strong as gently caress years later and it gets noticed a bit when I'm out with friends.

Thanks man
That human skin holds up real nice.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Got any pics of these wallets, I'm interested.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Whale Cancer posted:

I have my SA mart thread currently down, but with some digging around you can probably find it. I do plan on bringing it back eventually, but I have a lot of other things to square up to get back to making the wallets as often as I used to.

Feel free to pm me, since I don't want to crap up the gear thread.

E: Feel free to pm me, or offer me gear trades for wallets for some sake of relevancy. :)

Also random as gently caress, but I put together a toolbox with everything I need for guitar work on the go.

I want to cover it on some music related stickers (non band)

So I'm willing to trade a wallet to someone who has a bunch of the stickers that come with pedals and stuff like that.

philkop fucked around with this message at 03:16 on May 4, 2015

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Whale Cancer posted:

Would anybody be interested in an Axe-FX II for $8000 NO TRADES?

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

philkop posted:

So I'm willing to trade a wallet to someone who has a bunch of the stickers that come with pedals and stuff like that.
I'm out of town for a couple more days, but I've got a big loving box of that poo poo you can have for a wallet.

Rotten Cookies posted:

Would anybody be interested in an Axe-FX II for $8000 NO TRADES?
This made me laugh because my Fractal Audio bumper sticker is in the box too, so I'm going to have to ask for an original Klon Centaur, the crystal lattice from a Dumble and TWO wallets.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Money is getting very tight... so I'd like to check interest for my 2009 Gibson SG Standard

Located in Vermont

I can upload more if somebody wants, I'm probably going to put on Craigslist this week, but I'd much rather it went to a goon

Professor Science
Mar 8, 2006
diplodocus + mortarboard = party

ethanol posted:

Money is getting very tight... so I'd like to check interest for my 2009 Gibson SG Standard
I have a 2009 red SG Standard sitting out right now, it owns, somebody should buy this.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
sold

Panterica fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jun 15, 2015

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

I had that exact esp and lost it in a house fire about 10 years ago. I miss it more than everything else I lost.

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.

Whale Cancer posted:

I had that exact esp and lost it in a house fire about 10 years ago. I miss it more than everything else I lost.

Or did you??? :tinfoil:

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

himajinga posted:

Or did you??? :tinfoil:

Haha not mine. Mine had rash on the back and horns from banging into poo poo.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I'm selling a Reaktor 5 license for $80. Reaktor 5 owners qualify for a crossgrade to Komplete, so it's a good way to take advantage of the current NI sale.

edit: sold

curried lamb of God fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Jun 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout
I have an Orange Crush 35LDX solid-state combo amp in Brooklyn that I want to sell for $130. It's practically new and hasn't left my apartment since I bought it two years ago. Tried to sell it on eBay but the buyer never paid and I don't want to deal with that poo poo. PM me or whatever.

http://imgur.com/aByIUp0,vPoe0i6