Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
"Turns out my little movement that was all about raising awareness about us having too many Ausländer and muslims in Germany ended up attracting xenophobes and bigots. Ooops, sorry guys" :byewhore:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If that FAZ article is representative of what she said, I see no reason to be snarky - she did a very dumb thing, and now she's grown wiser and understands how dumb that was, and that's some decent statements there.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Yeah, but it takes a special kind of stupid (or a special kind of naivety) to actually, honestly believe telling the mob "these Ausländers are taking ARE JOBS and wasting ARE TAXES" and "We must do something against those dangerous muslims" won't result in a general bigoted frenzy.

Troubadour
Mar 1, 2001
Forum Veteran
http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/zugemauerte-s-bahn-tuer-ueberwachungsvideo-zeigt-vermummte-a-1031613.html (in German)

quote:

Unknown persons walled up the door of a subway car in Hamburg. In a surveillance video, the police have determined the perpetrators were masked - and warned others against minimizing their actions.
[...]
"The perpetrators proceeded in a very professional and organized way," stated a press officer of the police. The 17 bricks were cut to fit the entryway and professionally stacked on top of each other. The police later found a discarded spray can on the [train depot] grounds. No statements were made about additional evidence.

The press officer stressed that the act was in no way a laughing matter. "This was in no way simply youths getting up to mischief. It was a crime."

SPAß WIRD AUSSCHLIEßLICH IN DEN GESELLIGKEITSZONEN GENOSSEN

UNSERE BEAMTEN HABEN INZWISCHEN GANZ VIEL CSI GESCHAUT UND SIND DABEI, 3D-MODELLEN ZU ERSTELLEN

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010
Well given that it was an attack on vital transportation infrastructure it is a small wonder they're not calling it an act of terrorism.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
In Deutschland kann es keine Revolution geben, weil man dafür den Rasen betreten müsste.
-Stalin

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Very disappointed nobody tagged the wall.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Riso posted:

In Deutschland kann es keine Revolution geben, weil man dafür den Rasen betreten müsste.
-Stalin

Close, it's because you're expected to show up for work the next day.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Troubadour posted:

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/zugemauerte-s-bahn-tuer-ueberwachungsvideo-zeigt-vermummte-a-1031613.html (in German)

UNSERE BEAMTEN HABEN INZWISCHEN GANZ VIEL CSI GESCHAUT UND SIND DABEI, 3D-MODELLEN ZU ERSTELLEN

Several €10k in damages is not really something I would call "fun".

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

GaussianCopula posted:

Noch so einer dem man den Humor chirurgisch entfernt hat.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

I find it hilarious.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

GaussianCopula posted:

Das liegt daran, dass Du der Ausweg aus der Spaßgesellschaft bist.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Troubadour posted:

How the gently caress am helllichten Tag?

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

GaussianCopula posted:

Is that for cleaning up or for swapping trains?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Apropos of nothing: I just realised that I know Konrad Adenauer only as an old man. What did he look like when he was younger, I wonder?

(1896)

(1917)

:staredog:

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
The wall comes for everyone. In his case, the baby fat certainly left early due to the war.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
To me it looks like the angle and the lighting in the first picture are hiding his cheeks a bit. It's more shocking that he appears to have aged 40 years in only 20.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Weil wir so angeregt über gerechte Sprache diskutiert haben, möchte ich euch natürlich darauf hinweisen, dass die zweite Auflage des Leitfadens zur antidiskriminierenden Sprache jetzt draussen ist.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Randler posted:

Weil wir so angeregt über gerechte Sprache diskutiert haben, möchte ich euch natürlich darauf hinweisen, dass die zweite Auflage des Leitfadens zur antidiskriminierenden Sprache jetzt draussen ist.

Let's sic the VDS on them for using "Gender" over and over again instead of a German word.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Christoph Lauer now apparently works for Springer and did a 180° turn on the Leistungsschutzrecht. The internet did not take this kindly.

I am still waiting for Jan Böhmermann to claim responsibility for this hoax as well.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

GaussianCopula posted:

Let's sic the VDS on them for using "Gender" over and over again instead of a German word.

So what German word accurately captures the difference between Sex and Gender?

Geschlecht and Gegut :haw:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

ArchangeI posted:

So what German word accurately captures the difference between Sex and Gender?

Geschlecht and Gegut :haw:

You will burn in hell

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Randler posted:

I lost it when the author started to argue with the word "StaatsbürgerInnenschaft" and that "alle" can be a really mean word.

gently caress it, that's the new highlight:

quote:

Ist eine → Schwarze Frau durch Sexismus diskriminiert? Oder durch Rassismus? Oder ist nicht Sexismus/Genderismus immer auch rassifiziert, (dis)ableisiert, klassifiziert, migratisiert und andersherum auch Rassismus immer gegendert, (dis)ableisiert, klassifiziert und migratisiert?

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 23:23 on May 2, 2015

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Nobnob posted:

I lost it when the author started to argue with the word "StaatsbürgerInnenschaft" and that "alle" can be a really mean word.

gently caress it, that's the new highlight:

This is what happens when tumbleristas grow up get older but don't grow up and continue to pretend their feel-good ideas are somehow important for equality.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
That's some loving ugly language in that thing.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

Riso posted:

Deutschland verrecke

This but unironically

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

"Überprüfe dein Privileg" jfc

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
It's always amazing that Nazis like Riso are staunch supporters of Israel. Perhaps it's because Israel's treatment of the Palestinians has quite a bit in common with how the Nazis treated their undesirables.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

Torrannor posted:

It's always amazing that Nazis like Riso are staunch supporters of Israel. Perhaps it's because Israel's treatment of the Palestinians has quite a bit in common with how the Nazis treated their undesirables.

Um, excuse me, libel! Also how do presume to know what side of the conflict I am on? I don't think I've commented on that mess.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

I think there're at least two different camps within the radical right-wing scene. One of them definitely supports Israel, probably out of the reason you've said, because they hate Muslims and they want to set themselves apart from the Palenstine-supporting left. On the iother hand, there are definitely some who hate Israel and see it as a puppet of the US (I recall leafing through a Nazi magazine one day and there were plenty of mentions of "USrael").

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

System Metternich posted:

(I recall leafing through a Nazi magazine one day and there were plenty of mentions of "USrael").

also known as the point where the borders blur between the radical right, the radical left, and religious nuts

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Riso posted:

Um, excuse me, libel! Also how do presume to know what side of the conflict I am on? I don't think I've commented on that mess.

You comic had "Free Palästina" in it as something only the nutty left would say?

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Torrannor posted:

You comic had "Free Palästina" in it as something only the nutty left would say?
Considering he didn't draw that comic, and considering your argument has the form "the person in the comic holds a range of opinions intended to portray the radical left; Riso dislikes the radical left; consequentially, they must disagree with every single of these opinions to the most extreme degree", this seems not entirely convincing

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Man, I better don't post a comic making fun of Hitler like I planned to do, or people might think I'm a Hitlerian Communist or something.

Vanadium
Jan 8, 2005

I'm pretty surprised English speakers aren't all getting up in arms about "doctor" being supposedly gender-neutral just because English doesn't have gendered nouns, even tho it's clearly derived from a male-gendered latin word. :colbert:

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

Torrannor posted:

How have you managed to miss the left's standard policy of anti-zionism/pro-palestine?

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Riso posted:

How have you managed to miss the left's standard policy of anti-zionism/pro-palestine?
The (German) left is much less heterogenous than you might believe. Anti-Imps vs Anti-Germans etc

I myself am both anti-imperialist and anti-German of course. gently caress the Kaiser.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Perhaps all anti-Germans ought to have their citizenship revoked and be deported to Palestine.

Lang Lebe der (österreichische) Kaiser!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

We have had good experiences with being ruled by Austrians, yes.