Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Papercut posted:

No, the real question is where do you live that pizza for 2 costs $60 AND $45k per year is considered anything but poverty level.

Atlanta or Nashville would qualify.

And she was probably more impressed with the tip/him unexpectedly paying for everything than the actual $100 bill.

Christ, you bitter fuckers are bitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

I'm still friends with my ex, and she's been playing the OKC field for the last couple weeks. We both rent rooms in the same house currently.

She goes out in the middle of the night, maybe 1am on Saturday, to go gently caress a stranger.

When she gets there, he's whiskey drunk to hell and back. She's willing to overlook that, and they settle in to listen to some music. Turns out they like similar stuff.

But when she tries to get the guy to listen to a band he's never heard, he actually tells her, "there's no possible way you could put on a better band right now. I'm actually doing you a favor here. Whatever you'd play, I'd just hate, and then I'd wind-up hating you."

She stormed out.

And that, goons, is how one torpedoes a late-night hookup, when the girl is DTF and already in your room.

People amaze me.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

I'm still friends with my ex, and she's been playing the OKC field for the last couple weeks. We both rent rooms in the same house currently.

She goes out in the middle of the night, maybe 1am on Saturday, to go gently caress a stranger.

When she gets there, he's whiskey drunk to hell and back. She's willing to overlook that, and they settle in to listen to some music. Turns out they like similar stuff.

But when she tries to get the guy to listen to a band he's never heard, he actually tells her, "there's no possible way you could put on a better band right now. I'm actually doing you a favor here. Whatever you'd play, I'd just hate, and then I'd wind-up hating you."

She stormed out.

And that, goons, is how one torpedoes a late-night hookup, when the girl is DTF and already in your room.

People amaze me.

sorry but that guy owns

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

She stormed out.

People amaze me.

"A Date with LeoMarr"

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Slam Whale

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Aferisan posted:

Slam Whale

HOT rear end BEAT CLAP

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

i think the funniest thing is that he calls himself the virburglar

Worst McDonald's character ever.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

SaltLick posted:

real women are turned on by $2 bills

come get some dick curvy goonettes

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

so crisp :gizz:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

does it bother anyone else that SA uses gizz instead of the proper spelling of jizz for its emoticon?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

goon jizz?

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
Glitter jizz. Really loving hurts to get it in your eye.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

HOT rear end BEAT CLAP

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

She stormed out.

People amaze me.

I have a feeling both of them are fat.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

She stormed out.

People amaze me.

he was brave enough to say what we were all thinking.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Bimmi posted:

Who the gently caress goes out to dinner for a first date. Grab a drink or a coffee after work like a an adult you washouts.

ahaha what the hell is this ?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

ahaha what the hell is this ?

the most boring dater in the world

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxBsXzvENpo

mike leach owns btw

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Everyone who responded and kept reading LeoMarr's crap is an idiot please don't date

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

LeoMarr posted:

Well because I actually am not a human being we started with salads (7.50 each), then had calamari (10.50) appetizers then pizza (2 slices each, medium pepperoni) (15.00) and desert 10.00.

I save wine for further dates unless she wants it specifically.

Calamari?
What is is about inverted pig anus that's so appealing?

Do you think anyone believes this?

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

staberind posted:

Calamari?
What is is about inverted pig anus that's so appealing?

Do you think anyone believes this?

I'm more confused by "2 slices each, medium pepperoni"

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

I'm more confused by "2 slices each, medium pepperoni"

what youve never seen a fat person before. two shouldnt be much more of a surprise they tend to huddle together for safety when in the wilderness.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I'm getting nothing but jet-setting yoga enthusiasts who won't message back and the one person who did immediately started sending me gross pictures so I think I'm about done with this.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

man nurse posted:

I'm getting nothing but jet-setting yoga enthusiasts who won't message back and the one person who did immediately started sending me gross pictures so I think I'm about done with this.

OKCupid is for gross pictures and flame wars.

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.

LeoMarr posted:

no. it was not the amount that mattered it was the fact that i paid for the meal in its entirity that made her flabbergasted. her last few dates were all half and halfs or she would end up paying/picking them up.

I try to imagine you're sitting there on your last piece of Dominos Pizza looking over all the posts and see that the chick drives a bentley and immediately relaozed that the story must be impossible because you fix your self confidence by believing all goons are the same as you and if one was to not be a neckbeard anime fag that the balance would be upset and maas suicides would happe. Crisis averted great job

why arent you dying for your country already

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
i really hope the virgburglar finishes his probation soon because i'd love to ask him if he thinks the reason he can't hold down any kind of relationship is his deep-rooted hatred/suspicion of every woman

LeoMarr posted:

I am the virgburglar

LeoMarr posted:

It's a deep rooted california girl idea that men have to bend over backwards to appease them.

LeoMarr posted:

gently caress gold diggers

LeoMarr posted:

there are some very crafty women out there

LeoMarr posted:

I really would like to find a girl that isn't just a gently caress or an eye candy to flex infront of average joe. If I could find a girl that wasn't just handling my stupid rear end and loving me because I'm hot apparently (This is news to me I think I transitioned into hotness with the last 5 lbs I've lost in the past week and a half. The transition was fast, but I did notice a table of chicks checking me out as I walked to the bathroom. Like the eyes followed the whole way it was a huge ego boost) and instead was a normal person who had hobbies and interests that I was okay with and wasn't a complete bitch.

plus i'm dying to know if bentley girl gave him nob-rot or not

LeoMarr posted:

Because this will be the third time I get chlamidia for the third loving time I will be literally shaking

;-*

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

How do you open with a calimari appetizer and then eat pizza.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

How do you open with a calimari appetizer and then eat pizza.

also who the gently caress orders 2 slices of pizza, you eat a loving pizza or you don't eat a loving pizza what do you have a gastric band fitted?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Impress your woman with your appetite when you order an entire pizza for yourself and eat it down in front of her, don't forget to lubricate the throat with a few free refills of Dew

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

what do you have a gastric band fitted?
Isn't that what calamari is?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

also who the gently caress orders 2 slices of pizza, you eat a loving pizza or you don't eat a loving pizza what do you have a gastric band fitted?

Edit: according to a quick search, some malls food courts also DO have restaurants that sell calamari.

Bored fucked around with this message at 16:10 on May 6, 2015

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

vyst posted:

Impress your woman with your appetite when you order an entire pizza for yourself and eat it down in front of her, don't forget to lubricate the throat with a few free refills of Dew

I okcupid dated a girl from glasgow one time and we got a takeout deal consisting of 2 large pizzas, 2 cheeseburgers, 2 large chips, a box of southern fried chicken, onion rings and a big bottle of cola all for 20 quid and we scoffed the lot down. Impressed the poo poo out of me.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

man nurse posted:

Welcome to the Internet

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I okcupid dated a girl from glasgow one time and we got a takeout deal consisting of 2 large pizzas, 2 cheeseburgers, 2 large chips, a box of southern fried chicken, onion rings and a big bottle of cola all for 20 quid and we scoffed the lot down. Impressed the poo poo out of me.

I feel sorry for your toilet

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Dating fat people while fat sounds like a lot of fun if expensive

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvlkXfr_R5E

1st date bang bang sounds pretty fun maybe even make it bang^3

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
I am looking for a serious relationship, and if that isn't what you're into then please don't waste my time. Also, please do not ask me to be your third unless you're talking about a polyfidelotous triad.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

chicklet teeth always seem to pop up on some really cute girls and it destroys the entire package. its really unfortunate

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
OK I officially don't get OKCupid - it's easy to hookup on there but the last few girls that I've hooked up with have gone TOTALLY cold (no contact) after hooking up a few times.

Like we'll go out, have a couple drinks and go back to my place. Then we'll do it again... And then a few times after that, and then NO CONTACT EVER AGAIN! I'm not getting clingy - I make it known after the second date that I don't go into this whole thing looking for any specific thing but I'm down with dating.

I don't think I'm a "player" - I don't hook up with people I wouldn't want to see again.

Do girls just get weird about casual dating or something? They've all been cool people....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

SaltLick posted:

chicklet teeth always seem to pop up on some really cute girls and it destroys the entire package. its really unfortunate

Yea I'm not a fan. Same with horse gums

• Locked thread