Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Beanie Samsclubs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Under the vegetable posted:

I wish someone had donated 10 dollars to Bernie instead of buying this avatar to be honest.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Gammatron 64 posted:

What's nice about republicans is at least they're honest about how much they hate poor people. It's no secret that they will gently caress you over and laugh all the way to the bank

Dems like Hillary pretend to be on your side while taking sweet checks from Goldman Sachs

when you understand that the kind slavemaster is the most evil you understand better why bernie is the correct choice

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

whoflungpoop posted:

no you wouldnt

yes. yes i most certainly would. i'm a white male with veteran's status. i'd get a slap on the wrist and probation.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

mdm posted:

And here are a lot of shitheels running right now, the only scary thing about Huckabee is he actually has charisma

that's the thing with The Huck, he can charm a crowd, even me. Until he gets into his usual talking points, which are just terribly regressive.

Zev
Apr 3, 2009
I can't seem to find this contribution... Anyone else?

MrKatharsis posted:

BERN BABY BERN
I will donate $1 to Bernie for every page of this thread, up to $200. :toxx:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Let's make a broadway act, Tapdancin' For Bernie, to spread awareness. the kids like the broadway, right?

Zev
Apr 3, 2009
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kimberly-harrington/how-to-talk-to-your-kids-about-bernie-sanders_b_7212596.html

A good article.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

hemophilia posted:

Let's make a broadway act, Tapdancin' For Bernie, to spread awareness. the kids like the broadway, right?

Christopher Walken available?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

yeah read this

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

you irl posted:

yeah read this

I take the weight of my avatar very seriously. I can only make effort posts now about good things.

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

Zev posted:

I take the weight of my avatar very seriously. I can only make effort posts now about good things.

Lol, jk :justpost:

Zev
Apr 3, 2009
:justpost:?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

yeah

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
I support Sen. Sanders and am excited that he has decided to challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination. I look forward to voting for him in the primary. I would show a screenshot of the $50 I gave him on the day the site went up, but I didn't know this thread was a thing (am new) and it doesn't really matter that much. Rest assured I did donate. Now I'm shitposting here because I want to see more goons donate more monies to his campaign! :getin:

stale meme dot png fucked around with this message at 04:01 on May 6, 2015

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
In case any of you forgot, Bernie Sanders is the only candidate worth voting for unless you're a temporarily embarrassed millionaire in which case :lol:

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
:justpost:

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I wanna see these debates already.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Hillary clinton says some smarmy non-answer thing and Bernstar pulls out a big dirty harry revolver grabs her arm and shoots her hand point blank while staring her in the eyes. I don't care about the physics of this, berns will defy them.

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Just got back from the future, everyone posting in this thread is first against the wall when Hilldog's Harpies sweep across the land to cleanse the liberal taint from the party

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

bernie isn't going to outlaw guns is he??

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

if the NDP can win in alberta, then I say sanders has got a shot

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i gave the berninator 10 bucks

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Soup du Jour posted:

if the NDP can win in alberta, then I say sanders has got a shot

I was asking the guy from the future

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

ethanol posted:

bernie isn't going to outlaw guns is he??

The bern likes guns and knows about how they are cool.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

As a single issue voter I have to know:

Does Bernie like Coca Cola or Pepsi?

ha jk Go Bernie luv u bud

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

Matey posted:

As a single issue voter I have to know:

Does Bernie like Coca Cola or Pepsi?

ha jk Go Bernie luv u bud

He butt chugs maple syrup.

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
no im saying bernie is killed RFK-style long before the elections

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
Just checking in to remind you that Bernie Sanders is extremely cool and good

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Possibly Chicken posted:

A girl I'm seeing says she supports Bernie so I'm pretty sure what I got with her is real now.

Yell BERNIE! during climax. If she's cool with that, you're good.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

InterFaced posted:

Yell BERNIE! during climax. If she's cool with that, you're good.

"Babe, I'm about to Bernie"

"I want you to Bernie in my Sanders"

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
hi

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

My friend is an eloquent speaker.

is it still cool to shitpost 4 bernie here? because he is 2 legit 2 quit and I can't stop this berning sensation.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

spacemang_spliff posted:

that bachmann video was loving asinine.

Australians make $20/hr minimum wage? the US has the highest corporate tax rate in the world? two seconds of googling shows that neither of those things are true.

"Businesses won't stop outsourcing!!! the only solution is to cut taxes even moar!!! its Obama's fault!!!"

lol that poo poo is why I would never vote republican, despite being a white, upper middle class male (their target demographic)

You say this as if Bachmann doesn't already know she's full of poo poo. She doesn't NEED to know things like facts or do research. She just needs to know clever ways to frame good things as bad and vice-versa and she's golden.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

bachmann is a walking conspiracy theory

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Also lolling how Carly Fiorina is running again and cites her business success as the number one reason to elect her.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

postin my support for bernie sanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

etalian posted:

Also lolling how Carly Fiorina is running again and cites her business success as the number one reason to elect her.

it's cool though because she's a lady and a lady being the president is the most important issue affecting our country right now

• Locked thread