Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Captain Sand Bernard of the USA Enterprise

Zev
Apr 3, 2009
Welcome to beautiful sand berniedino

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if during your first taste of real organizing the shitshow didnt turn you off zev, then you are ready

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Bernie, I want this earmarked for the campaign's liquor supply.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ppl think political organizing isnt a confusing mess, nah it is

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

i want a bernie bumper sticker

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

taqueso posted:

Keep em coming! Awesome work! :patriot:

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

taqueso posted:

Added both to op. Thanks for believing in the fight!

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

if during your first taste of real organizing the shitshow didnt turn you off zev, then you are ready

TEAYCHES posted:

ppl think political organizing isnt a confusing mess, nah it is

I organize, plan, and execute stuff for a living. I also love my job and love spending lots of other people's money to do cool poo poo in manufacturing.

Everything is a confusing mess, until somebody(s) work really hard to make it less so. Wouldn't be any fun otherwise.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Zev posted:

I organize, plan, and execute stuff for a living. I also love my job and love spending lots of other people's money to do cool poo poo in manufacturing.

Everything is a confusing mess, until somebody(s) work really hard to make it less so. Wouldn't be any fun otherwise.

and even then, you're probably only making it less of a poo poo show

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

City of Tampa posted:

They also announced a new rule where participation in non-Democratic Party sanctioned debates gets you banned from future Democratic Party debates. So no more debates hosted or arranged by any group other than the Party establishment.

Maybe I'm too cynical, but somehow this is going to be used to prevent Hillary from facing questions that she's uncomfortable about answering.

Just have moderated discussions instead. There are ways to talk about differences in policies in a public and controlled manner without it being a debate.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

taqueso posted:

Alright, who is going to complement this donation with a donation of $420 (or more likely, $4.20)?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Matey posted:

Alright, who is going to complement this donation with a donation of $420 (or more likely, $4.20)?

Also, can you leave a message when you donate? It'd be nice to say "this is for when y'all are in Colorado, if you catch my drift wink wink nudge nudge"

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

and even then, you're probably only making it less of a poo poo show

Going from pure chaos to a barely intelligible poo poo show is a herculean effort, but it's all a process. Most of it is about getting the right people and asking them the right questions. If we got serious,we would come up with a plan, and then work the plan until an issue came up. Then you modify the plan and work the new plan. Repeat forever until whatever goal is achieved. Not a hard concept, but crazy difficult to do. Devil in the details and all.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Zev posted:

Going from pure chaos to a barely intelligible poo poo show is a herculean effort, but it's all a process. Most of it is about getting the right people and asking them the right questions. If we got serious,we would come up with a plan, and then work the plan until an issue came up. Then you modify the plan and work the new plan. Repeat forever until whatever goal is achieved. Not a hard concept, but crazy difficult to do. Devil in the details and all.

So wait, Bernie Sanders has the devil on his side? No way he can lose!

Zev
Apr 3, 2009
And it's baffling how many people do poo poo just because they have always done it that way. No time spent reflecting on if it is right or wrong.

Anyway, :justpost:

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
For what its worth, thanks for the conference call updates. Got me all excited and I'd pretty much given up on politics aside from an occasional scathingly sarcastic comment.

There needs to be a youtube of Bernie doing good stuff set to the tune of Sandstorm. I am not skilled at videos, and do not have a lot of money. I will donate between $25-$50 dollars depending on the quality of the video if someone makes it and posts it here. The full song, please.

:toxx:

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

Matey posted:

So wait, Bernie Sanders has the devil on his side? No way he can lose!

Ha, he sure does seem to have more detail than anyone else so far.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Zev posted:

probably easier just to flood the local news with black-and-white hate ads

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

pwnyXpress posted:

For what its worth, thanks for the conference call updates. Got me all excited and I'd pretty much given up on politics aside from an occasional scathingly sarcastic comment.

There needs to be a youtube of Bernie doing good stuff set to the tune of Sandstorm. I am not skilled at videos, and do not have a lot of money. I will donate between $25-$50 dollars depending on the quality of the video if someone makes it and posts it here. The full song, please.

Added to the op, sounds like it could be :krad:

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

you irl posted:

probably easier just to flood the local news with black-and-white hate ads

Dollars to doughnuts even that poo poo gets planned out to the nth degree. Well, if the people making them are halfway competent...

On second thought, they probs just throw that poo poo out there. Quantity over quality.

Any idea how to get something to go viral wrt Bernie?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

what can you do
when the curtain falls

what will you do
when the curtain falls

youll
left, right
left, right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgDOiD2JdCU

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Zev posted:

Does he have any white & gold dresses?

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
done with my 12 hour shift

that means its time to poo poo POST FOR BERNIE

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

huskarl_marx posted:

done with my 12 hour shift

that means its time to poo poo POST FOR BERNIE

what do you do for work and why 12 hour shifts

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

mmo gold farmer

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
hey ma bern on mah stories

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
i churn out t shirts, we had a lot of orders for springtime sports

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

oriental trading company

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

i'm guessing transportation of some sort.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

pwnyXpress posted:

Well not only am I down for Bernie to be POTUS but I am down for music videos.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

jarofpiss posted:

i'm guessing transportation of some sort.

aaaand i was wrong

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

huskarl_marx posted:

make some bernie shirts

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
totally doable

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

jarofpiss posted:

aaaand i was wrong

Hey it's ok dude, at least you gave it a good guess

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

huskarl_marx posted:

make some bernie t-shirts

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
donated because the old man on the tv box yelling about smashing up giant banks, taxing the gently caress out of rich people, and generally helping poor people made me happy and i hope he stays on the tv box saying that poo poo for a while longer

money to bern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Zev posted:

Dollars to doughnuts even that poo poo gets planned out to the nth degree. Well, if the people making them are halfway competent...

On second thought, they probs just throw that poo poo out there. Quantity over quality.

we need to get a photoshop thread going. those things wind up everywhere

• Locked thread