Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Yes, better get a partner who never gets tested. They must be healthy by definition, right?

Alot of the times people get tested because they are experiencing symptoms, if they are getting tested then they probably havent taken the medication yet. hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Yes, better get a partner who never gets tested. They must be healthy by definition, right?

see no evil hear no evil STDs only exist once you acknowledge their existence, kinda like Bloody Mary.

I avoid the Hep C by spinning around in the dark three times chanting Oogly Boogly.

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Alot of the times people get tested because they are experiencing symptoms, if they are getting tested then they probably havent taken the medication yet. hth

yes, this is the right and smart attitude

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Actually most smart people get tested anytime before/after they have a new partner, rather than waiting to see if they think they're developing herpes or whatever.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

nvm it was jerking after peeing that hosed me up

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

man nurse posted:

Actually most smart people get tested anytime before/after they have a new partner, rather than waiting to see if they think they're developing herpes or whatever.

There are zero smart people on this gay earth then.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Lol at anyone having sex regularly who doesn't also get regular testing.

I think the people shocked by testing don't have much sex, perhaps.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

man nurse posted:

This. Lol if you get tested after you see your first dick blister

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

man nurse posted:

lol what the hell?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

It’s your fault the relationship failed not his. No one gives a gently caress about half the poo poo you say, not even your friends which is why you were probably constantly bitching about them to him. You want to please a man you need to learn the eight magic words. "Feed me, gently caress me, Shut the gently caress up”

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

LeoMarr posted:

It’s your fault the relationship failed not his. No one gives a gently caress about half the poo poo you say, not even your friends which is why you were probably constantly bitching about them to him. You want to please a man you need to learn the eight magic words. "Feed me, gently caress me, Shut the gently caress up”

you're really boring lol

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

you're really boring lol

k

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

you are

whether this is a gimmick or for real, you're absolutely insufferable. please go grace Ask/Tell with your extensive knowledge instead

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Let's hope it's a gimmick because the only way LeoMarr is posting in earnest is if he's literally the manchild from the "Affluenza Defense" trial.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

LeoMarr posted:

i suck dicks and this is gayer than that

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Swiped right

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

vodka's not a fishing drink hth

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

C. Everett Koop posted:

vodka's not a fishing drink hth

It's more space-efficient than a cooler of beer on your boat, though.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Cantorsdust posted:

It's more space-efficient than a cooler of beer on your boat, though.

Probably less calories too

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I worked in an STI clinic for six years doing results admin and omfg if you don't get screened at least after every new partner then you're a monumental idiot.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

britishbornandbread posted:

I worked in an STI clinic for six years doing results admin and omfg if you don't get screened at least after every new partner then you're a monumental idiot.

Define 'partner'

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

99.99% of people don't do this, i don't know how this isn't a surprise.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

extra stout posted:

Define 'partner'

Someone you've sent a pic of your cock to on a dating website and or app

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

opus111 posted:

99.99% of people don't do this, i don't know how this isn't a surprise.

I've seen some poo poo

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nobody does that.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
most people can't afford to do that

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Lol yeah if I had to burn $200 on an STD test after every partner I'd be perpetually broke.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Lol at paying for health care I guess

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Lol at not wanting peter tracks across my medical record

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Do they not sell condoms in Britain

Edit: trick question I already know the country is full of chavs.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Your loss.

Genuinely didn't know even a basic STI test would cost 200 dollars. Yikes. Fair enough but at least have a semi regular check up boys and girls.

Best part about working in an STI clinic is people on nights out in town recognising your face and grilling you where they know you from before sheepishly realising. Poor fucks.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Aferisan posted:

Do they not sell condoms in Britain

Edit: trick question I already know the country is full of chavs.

Lol if you buy condoms over here. We gave out packs of them over the reception to attendees. Always fun rolling your eyes at young men with their girlfriend stood next to them asking for large condoms.

Nobody ever asked for trim, funnily enough.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I'm trying to imagine what NHS supplied condoms are like. tubes of sandpaper turned inside-out?

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Nah, pasante. We stopped giving out free lube which was very unpopular.

It was one of those work benefits that you really, really miss when you move on to a new job. That and when you tell someone on ok cupid that tour job title is Chlamydia Screening Officer you were almost guaranteed at least a response.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Nah, pasante. We stopped giving out free lube which was very unpopular.

It was one of those work benefits that you really, really miss when you move on to a new job. That and when you tell someone on ok cupid that tour job title is Chlamydia Screening Officer you were almost guaranteed at least a response.

Did you ever have to take your work home

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Only condoms, and the guilt of telling people they had Chlamydia.

Not related.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

The university clinic used to hand out huge wads of rubbers to students, but they cut down the amounts after they figured out they were good for stretching over the smoke detectors in dorm rooms while blazing it

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

question "Do you put more weight in science or faith?"

Her: both equally

Her religion: Agnosticism

:wtc:

Also I will never do quickmatch again. It's only based on pictures (they do show match % also), but one person I swiped turned out to have a totally insane profile starting with IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP AND HAVING CHILDREN DO NOT MESSAGE ME.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

define "adventures"

• Locked thread