Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

„marodierende Gutmenschen"

„Bei euch darf ich wenigstens noch den Holocaust leugnen."

el oh el

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

True story, the one cop I used to know for a long time would, in the run-up to every election, threaten to vote for the NPD. "This time I'm really going to do it, someone needs to wake up the guys up there." I don't know if he ever followed through, though.

Anyway, nowadays I know two cops because that guy's son became a cop too. He doesn't threaten to vote NPD, but he DOES say things like "In die Gegend würde ich nicht gehen, da gibt es sehr viele Südländer" and "Wir wissen ja alle, wie unsere türkischen Freunde so drauf sind". When you tried to argue with either of them it was always "you don't know what it's like out there, man". That phone leak is literally the least surprising thing in the world.

Also, Moderatoren, please rename me „Fein fein deutscher vater deutsches kind 88", thanks in advance

Mightypeon
Oct 10, 2013

Putin apologist- assume all uncited claims are from Russia Today or directly from FSB.

key phrases: Poor plucky little Russia, Spheres of influence, The West is Worse, they was asking for it.
Ohne den Verfassungsschutz seit ihr nur zu zweit!

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

*in an extremely Riso voice* "Bis zu 1000 Missbrauchsopfer bei den Grünen in den 80er und 90er Jahren"

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/berlin/p...n/11798992.html

quote:

Nach Informationen des Tagesspiegels beleuchtet die Untersuchung ein Missbrauchs-Netzwerk innerhalb der damaligen Alternativen Liste. Mindestens drei Täter, mehrfach verurteilt wegen Missbrauchs, waren damals im Berliner Verband aktiv. Sie gründeten eine eigene Arbeitsgemeinschaft „Jung & Alt“ innerhalb der Partei und richteten in Kreuzberg einen Freizeitladen namens „Falckenstein“-Keller ein. Dort missbrauchten sie nach Zeugenaussagen zahlreiche Jungen, die sie vorher in Grundschulen angeworben hatten.

Die Täter sind zum Teil verstorben oder sitzen mit Sicherheitsverwahrung in Haft. Ihre Namen sollen in dem Bericht genannt werden. Darunter sind Dieter Ullmann, der für die Grünen aus der Haft heraus für den Bundestag kandidierte, und Fred Karst, der die Berliner Partei- AG „Jung & Alt“ leitete und auch führender Funktionär des Deutschen Pfadfinderbunds war und dort noch als Bundesehrengerichtsvorsitzender geführt wird. [ed. note: lol]
[...]
Die Führung der Bundespartei um Simone Peter hatte bisher stets davon gesprochen, dass sich Missbrauchstäter allenfalls durch grüne Beschlüsse ermuntert gefühlt haben könnten. Dass es Täter unter den Grünen gegeben habe, schloss die Partei bisher stets aus.

Good work, great job. Can't let the Catholic church have the monopoly on flippant pedophilia jokes.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Smirr posted:

*in an extremely Riso voice* "Bis zu 1000 Missbrauchsopfer bei den Grünen in den 80er und 90er Jahren"

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/berlin/p...n/11798992.html

Good work, great job. Can't let the Catholic church have the monopoly on flippant pedophilia jokes.

What do we learn? Groups that try to better the world (or at least say they are doing that) are a hotbed for pedophiles.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

GaussianCopula posted:

What do we learn? Groups that try to better the world (or at least say they are doing that) are a hotbed for pedophiles.

What a retarded statement.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

GaussianCopula posted:

"Let's not try to better the world lest we become pedophiles" is what you're saying then?

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

frankenfreak posted:

"Let's not try to better the world lest we become pedophiles" is what you're saying then?

No, let's all be egocentric and through the combined powers of our egocentricity the world will be better for everyone. Much preferable to "heal the world (and touch little boys)".

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

GaussianCopula posted:

So am I supposed to take away from this statement the other parties don't try to better the world, or are they hotbeds for pedophiles, too?

Of course I wouldn't put it past some of them to try to go with the first option.

CSU: "We're openly evil, but at least we aren't pedophiles!"

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Libluini posted:

So am I supposed to take away from this statement the other parties don't try to better the world, or are they hotbeds for pedophiles, too?

Of course I wouldn't put it past some of them to try to go with the first option.

CSU: "We're openly evil, but at least we aren't pedophiles!"

I think that the CSU wants to make Bavaria better for the people that live in Bavaria and vote CSU, just like the CDU wants to make Germany better for the people that live in Germany (and vote CDU).

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
ROLF

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

GaussianCopula posted:

I think that the CSU wants to make Bavaria better for the people that live in Bavaria and vote CSU, just like the CDU wants to make Germany better for the people that live in Germany (and vote CDU).

:allears:

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

It's like GaussianCopula saw Riso's gimmick and decided to dial it up to 11 :allears:

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

GaussianCopula posted:

So are they only pedophilic towards Bavarian children then?

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

GaussianCopula posted:

Yeah, contrast that with the evil Greens, who want a better world for everyone, or the vile Left, who wants a better world for all the workers. Regardless of how they vote.

GaussianCopula: "If you don't vote for the CDU/CSU, you better expect those parties to make life worse for everyone in Germany/Bavaria not voting for them!"

Today more taxes for non-CDU voters, tomorrow the deathcamps.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
"Don't try to do good things, you'll only end up loving children."

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
"Don't give to the poor. Think of the children, and buy a yacht."

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hey GaussianCopula, is the degree to which trying to do good makes me want to gently caress kids dependent on net welfare, or on personal inconvenience?
What I'm trying to say is, if a billionaire gives 1 million and a poor man gives his last dollar, which one is more likely to gently caress a kid? (Ignoring for now that poor people are genetically amoral.)

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

Smirr posted:

*in an extremely Riso voice*

Do tell me, who do I sound like in your mind?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Maybe the reason GaussianCopula is against lowering the murder rate is due him worrying it'll lead to more pedophilia.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

if you kill everyone you kill all the pedophiles

qed

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Riso posted:

Do tell me, who do I sound like in your mind?

I meant more that I was muscling in on your turf thematically. I don't really have a specific voice in mind for you, but if you were to press me on the issue I would go with the voice I use for all internet Austrians: Falco.

Also, I should have gone with the GaussianCopula voice, holy poo poo

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

blowfish posted:

if you kill everyone you kill all the pedophiles

qed

Sure, the holocaust had some collateral damage, but think of all the Jewish murderers and rapists we got before they could do harm!

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

ArchangeI posted:

Sure, the holocaust had some collateral damage, but think of all the Jewish murderers and rapists we got before they could do harm!

Maybe one of them could have been the next Hitler.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Frechheit. Da wird man einmal ins Kätzchenkittchen geschickt und schon klaut einem jemand das "Die Grünen sind Pädophile"-Gimmick. :colbert:

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

In der heutigen Wirtschaft ist der Konkurrenzkampf unter den poo poo- und Gimmickpostern gewaltig, da darf man sich keine Fehltritte erlauben! :v:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Randler posted:

Frechheit. Da wird man einmal ins Kätzchenkittchen geschickt und schon klaut einem jemand das "Die Grünen sind Pädophile"-Gimmick. :colbert:

Mea culpa :negative: Updating deutschgoons.xls as we speak

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Randler posted:

Moment, vorher war es eher ein "Die Sozialdemokraten sind Pädophile"-Gimmick.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Bavarian Abitur questions from 2015:

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/bildung/schule-was-bayerische-abiturienten-wissen-mussten-1.2471691

quote:

In Internetforen zum Zeitgeschehen zeigt sich bisweilen ein kritisches Bild der USA, das sich vor allem auf deren Außenpolitik bezieht. Die Kritik gipfelt im Vorwurf, dass die USA seit über hundert Jahren eine imperiale, die Welt kontrollierende Politik betreiben würden, der gegenüber das Eintreten für Freiheit und Demokratie unglaubwürdige Rhetorik sei. Verfassen Sie einen sachlichen Blog-Beitrag, in dem Sie zu dieser Kritik Stellung beziehen!

Lol, state of Bavaria is training the next generation of D&D posters.

Also, did the Abitur get easier in recent years? I mean, I'm definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer and even for me it looks like a joke. Am I getting this weird old people disease where they start to believe that modern kids are becoming increasingly dumber?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
If you have a Bologna degree, it is baloney. :colbert:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Those questions are still leagues above most exams in good, non-ivy-league, undegraduate programs in the US.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Sereri posted:

Maybe one of them could have been the next Hitler.
gay black jewish hitler, so diversity can be maintained in future war movie casts

waitwhatno posted:

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/bildung/schule-was-bayerische-abiturienten-wissen-mussten-1.2471691

Also, did the Abitur get easier in recent years? I mean, I'm definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer and even for me it looks like a joke. Am I getting this weird old people disease where they start to believe that modern kids are becoming increasingly dumber?

It is said[who?] the Abitur got watered down when it became zentral. Please ignore the increased proportion of 1.0s.

Randler posted:

:agreed:
"Credit points, here? But we're Oxford Cambridge!" (an actual and entirely correct response to the question of "when will you allow people to transfer credit points")

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
In einer meiner Leistungskursklausuren habe ich mal das Wort Handelskrieg benutzt und musste mir dann von einem OStR anhören, dass es diesen Begriff nicht gibt. Ein paar Monate später hat der Spiegel mit "Droht ein neuer Handeslskrieg mit China?" aufgemacht. :allears:

Und das war bevor die SPD in NRW richtig angefangen hat das Schulwesen zu zerlegen.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Randler posted:

"Aren't you that pun gimmick guy from the Germany thread?"

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

1) Still voting for Grüne 24/7
2) gently caress Deutsche Bahn
3) At least I didn't have to sweat while driving today.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Nope, just looked through an Abitur question archive and it has always been like that.

Means I'm just getting old. Guess it's time to finally grow some hair in my ears and go vote the poo poo out of the CSU.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

waitwhatno posted:

Depends on the "Erwartungshorizont" for that question. In years past you would have to write a "letter to the editor" or some other bullshit pretense on why you have to write a short essay, so I have no problem that they call it "blogpost", although I wonder what happens if you start to write your essay in correctly gendered language for the internet.

The math questions seem to be okay, depending on how much time you have on average for 1 BE.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Does DB still do place reservations during strikes? Usually do not bother reserving a seat, but the three earlier connections are already struck so I imagine my train will be quite full tomorrow.

GaussianCopula posted:

Depends on the "Erwartungshorizont" for that question. In years past you would have to write a "letter to the editor" or some other bullshit pretense on why you have to write a short essay, so I have no problem that they call it "blogpost", although I wonder what happens if you start to write your essay in correctly gendered language for the internet.

The math questions seem to be okay, depending on how much time you have on average for 1 BE.

If you use * and _ bullshit you'r blogpost is no longer sachlich. :colbert:

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Well, at the S-Bahn emergency trains are running on time and reliably. Strikes have become routine for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Also look at the loving German questions. Had more problems with LK German than with LK Chemistry or GK Physics.

I also had an oral exam in economics. Told the teachers about how the Iraq war was all about blood oil for Bush. Got a good grade.