Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I'd end up being one of those super villains that uses his nigh godly power to just like, rob banks and crap because I'm not that bad a person, and I don't really want to hurt any body. So I'd end up like, fighting Spider-Man and Daredevil and stuff on that level but you'd never see me in some big cosmic event or on a team vs the Avengers.

Maybe like, Doctor Doom would put me on the guest list for a super villain gala and it'd be like, the high point of my year. :unsmith:

Edit: People were curious about robot rehabilitation technology. I suspect the stuff we see here is similar to The stuff in this old news story

Choco1980 has a new favorite as of 08:49 on May 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

SaltLick posted:

that is the gayest poo poo i have ever seen

Welcome to the forums

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

SaltLick posted:

that is the gayest poo poo i have ever seen

How does it make you feel?

e: Also have you checked out the What Are You Wearing Today thread?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jerry Cotton posted:

How does it make you feel?

e: Also have you checked out the What Are You Wearing Today thread?

i havent in a while but i imagine it's chock full of goons falling over themselves to creepily flirt with femgoons

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang

VendaGoat posted:

It's "going" to me saying, it's ok. In both pictures of wearing it you have a huge gaping smile on your face. In both pictures of you in the wheelchair you don't

It's ok to be happy. It's ok to be a super villain. :3:
Wow, Mr Freud, that's some crazy poo poo you can pull with 4 pictures. You are right though, my life is devoid of smiles without robot assistance and most especially during mirror selfies.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

SaltLick posted:

i havent in a while but i imagine it's chock full of goons falling over themselves to creepily flirt with femgoons

The creepiest thing last page was someone complimenting the girl's smile which, uh, isn't creepy at all, it's a compliment. What's creepy is the dude who told the goonnette she had a nice rack a while back ago.

Basically what I'm saying is you need to know what creepily flirting is. hth

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rickycat posted:

Basically what I'm saying is you need to know what creepily flirting is. hth

Can you teach us the ways of creepy flirting?

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Jerry Cotton posted:

Can you teach us the ways of creepy flirting?

I used a perfectly good example in my post :colbert:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm sorry, I was just curious what the robolegs were for :smith:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

So saying she has a nice smile is complimentary but saying she has a nice rack is creepy?

Double standards, man, double standards.

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm sorry, I was just curious what the robolegs were for :smith:

None if that was the odd part. I'd love to talk about the robo legs and I'm a human being so appreciate people complimenting my smile.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

GunChicka posted:

None if that was the odd part. I'd love to talk about the robo legs and I'm a human being so appreciate people complimenting my smile.

I think the legs are cool and your smile is lovely. I have no opinion on your rack.

Your therapist is controlling the robolegs for you, but would it be feasible for you to do it yourself with hand controls?

And, most importantly, do they make sounds like the Aliens lifter, or like Robocop?

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang

spog posted:

I think the legs are cool and your smile is lovely. I have no opinion on your rack.

Your therapist is controlling the robolegs for you, but would it be feasible for you to do it yourself with hand controls?

And, most importantly, do they make sounds like the Aliens lifter, or like Robocop?

No, I can't support myself without the walker. It's possible with fore arm crutches too but I don't know if I'll progress enough to use them, but still needs assistance from a therapist. They control the gait and balance of it. They are pretty quiet.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Can they be made louder and painted yellow? It's just begging to be made into a Aliens Queen/Loader battle scene.

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang
The company originally made them for the military but switched gears to medical after a few years. Think they are making some for factory work now.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

GunChicka posted:

Wow, Mr Freud, that's some crazy poo poo you can pull with 4 pictures. You are right though, my life is devoid of smiles without robot assistance and most especially during mirror selfies.

:sun:

GunChicka posted:

You seem to be part machine. :v:

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
What the H is going on in here?!

Guess what I do for work and win a dollhair!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Detective Thompson posted:

You work on the assembly line for beer cozies?

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

Going to go out on a big ol' limb and guess that you're making liquid hydrogen?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Giant Spring Engineer at Aperture Science

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang
You make dolls.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Assembly line for truck parts.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Something to do with tennis.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Quality control tester at a dildo manufacturing facility?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

UltraVariant posted:

Seeing as how I have to shave for my summer job on Saturday, I decided to have the shittiest sideburns/mutton chop hybrid for a day. I also posted this in the PYF Worst Names thread somehow.

Strangely enough, they look pretty darn good.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Zeroisanumber posted:

Strangely enough, they look pretty darn good.
You think? My friend told me that of all my bad life decisions, this was one of the worse ones.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

There's a million tennis balls in those containers, and they are gonna pop like pop corn any minute now.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Being supervillains, and really I don't trust a goon who says they wouldn't turn to supervillainy given the chance.

You can't trust Venda! He squats couches and eats sandwiches from an awesome local eatery(that I can't remember the name of). Anyway, he's scary!

quote="VendaGoat" post="445634429"]
Pretty drat much.

It's "going" to me saying, it's ok. In both pictures of wearing it you have a huge gaping smile on your face. In both pictures of you in the wheelchair you don't

It's ok to be happy. It's ok to be a super villain. :3:
[/quote]
The above being said, he's right and I agree with him.

Picnic Princess posted:

I couldn't be a supervillian, I'd end up using my power for good because i wouldn't be able to live with the guilt.

You could bring the mountains to you To you!

10 Beers has a new favorite as of 20:22 on May 22, 2015

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Industrial meth-cooking complex

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
The illusive smiling Three Olives also the not so illusive drunk Three Olives. Some guy bought me a beer and a shot last night for smiling so I have that going for me.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

UltraVariant posted:

You think? My friend told me that of all my bad life decisions, this was one of the worse ones.

Might be nice to try it for a week sometime and see how you like it.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

i'm v into goongirls' racks and smiles are like a bonus

tennis ball factory???

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Apparently those are giant punches or stamps so I will guess you are stamping colossal engravings of dickbutt into things

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Looks like geothermal canister things

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Quaid, start the reactor!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Three Olives posted:

The illusive smiling Three Olives also the not so illusive drunk Three Olives. Some guy bought me a beer and a shot last night for smiling so I have that going for me.

the word is "elusive"

Also that guy looks too cute for you

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

gnarlyhotep posted:

the word is "elusive"

Also that guy looks too cute for you

My other lesbian is way hotter, also a physique competitor.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

10 Beers posted:

You can't trust Venda! He squats couches and eats sandwiches from an awesome local eatery(that I can't remember the name of). Anyway, he's scary!

:black101: Primanti Bros

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Three Olives posted:

That's your smile?
Also, no one brags about being drunk unless they are a teenager. How does a teenager afford a stupid condo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Inzombiac posted:

That's your smile?
Also, no one brags about being drunk unless they are a teenager. How does a teenager afford a stupid condo?

You need to be caught up on the 3O canon before asking these things, and you don't want to do that. It's better not to ask.