Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Trig Discipline posted:

Are there seriously some of you who think the guy who writes like a nineteenth century naturalist who just discovered his own rear end in a top hat is real? smdh

well, someone has to be typing on a keyboard, so he has to be real even if he is just trolling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

When did trying to make jokes become trolling?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Machai posted:

well, someone has to be typing on a keyboard, so he has to be real even if he is just trolling

Dude you just blew my mind

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Machai posted:

Jokes on you, this was the Turing test.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Loknik posted:

How dare you sir, comics are a long and storied art form that allows one to, once again, relieve the nostalgic days of his childhood.

:goonsay:

Your childhood must have been way more interesting than mine

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

Are there seriously some of you who think the guy who writes like a nineteenth century naturalist who just discovered his own rear end in a top hat is real? smdh
It's extremely important to me that the things I read on the internet and find funny are not "fake", for authenticity's sake.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It is extremely impossible to maintain consistency in writing. This is how we know that MR CRACKER and Toblerone Triangular were real.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

frank.club posted:

The best way to troll games posters is playing and enjoying games

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Railing Kill posted:

We have so many bad cheese/cheese-like products in America, that it might be confusing for The Foreigner. Here's a guide:

American Cheese is real cheese that just sucks at being cheese. It is bland and smooth and is a great alternative to other soft cheeses if there is literally no other cheese anywhere.

Kraft Cheese is sold in slices, but is not real cheese. It is basically solidified nacho cheese, but tastes about the same as American Cheese. Unlike American Cheese, though, it has the texture of eating plastic.

Nacho Cheese is what bald eagles cum and it is the most precious resource in the loving world. It has all the taste and texture of eating melted plastic, with just a touch of implacable spiciness. And that's exactly what you want to dip lovely tortilla chips in at a loving hockey game, you goddamn commie dirtbags.

Edit: forgot one:

Cheez Whiz is not cheese, and is arguably not food. It comes in the least likely place you would think to find cheese, in an aerosol can, and tastes like whipped plastic.

:patriot:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Gilok posted:

Why the hell are you people going to the movies with your ex's

syscall girl posted:

First you put a root kit on their phone. Study their habits.

When you can tell they're going to a certain movie you arrange it so you can sit behind them and smell their hair.

It's a win-win.

Skwirl posted:

This sounds like a good idea, but I'm now banned for life from every single theayer with an Imax screen withing 50 miles.

General Ironicus posted:

I guess you'd know how much your ex values a large format.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Has SMG posted about Mad Max yet? I don't want to trudge through the CD thread.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Has SMG posted about Mad Max yet? I don't want to trudge through the CD thread.

Yes.

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

Once he was asked to just say what he thought instead of farting out Zizek quotes he had a pretty reasonable take and opinion.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Puppy Galaxy posted:

, but when I asked "What's the difference between a good anime and a bad anime," you said there weren't any bad anime.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Enhydra lutris posted:

Do Not Sex The Ex Do Ex the Sex F.X.

Enhydra lutris posted:

Do Not Sex The Tyrannosaurus Rex

Enhydra lutris posted:

Do Not Text The Flex

Enhydra lutris posted:

Do Not Sex The Xerox

Enhydra lutris posted:

Perplex the Hex

Enhydra lutris posted:

Do Not Tax The Flax

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Enhydra lutris posted:

I love to Rhyme; it thrills me; it is like a simple Children's Puzzle (shaped slots; shaped pegs; etcetera) with Words; I cannot do it in Life because it Drives My Brother Mad; he says You Are A Disaster; he says This Is Why Papa Left Us; he says I Will Abandon You And Run Away To Become An Ostrich Farmer. Sex The Reflexive Ex In Tex-Mex Fax The Sax Some Lox In A Box

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I think this otter tries too hard to channel Uli. Not my type of crazy to begin with, but also not very original.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Its very horse_ebooks, i like it.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

mr.capps posted:

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Paladinus posted:

I think this otter tries too hard to channel Uli. Not my type of crazy to begin with, but also not very original.

Enhydra lutris
Apr 27, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Please Stop Quoting Me; I Am Not A Goon.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Enhydra lutris posted:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Enhydra lutris posted:

Don't. Being a gimmick poster is like rimming; the second you make eye contact you've ruined it.

Enhydra lutris
Apr 27, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I am Not A Gimmick; Stop Quoting Me; I am Not A Comedy; I Am Not Funny; I do not Tell Jokes; I am Not A Circus Elephant; Leave Me Alone!!!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Enhydra lutris posted:

I am Not A Gimmick; Stop Quoting Me; I am Not A Comedy; I Am Not Funny; I do not Tell Jokes; I am Not A Circus Elephant; Leave Me Alone!!!!

Aren't you trained to byob?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I think we should respect his wishes, yall.

Enhydra lutris
Apr 27, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
NO I have Full FREEDOM TO POST Any Where On this FORUM; I simply Do Not Because it is FILLED WITH DISGUSTING INDIVIDUALS??; I Hate This Forum; I Wish that I had NO MEMBERSHIP to this HORRIBLE FORUM; I wish that I Could Burn My Membership and Throw the ASHES IN THE TOILET; I Can Not Because It Is Incorporeal; it exists only in a VIRTUAL FORM.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Oh no what have you people done. Someone help this poor person.

Enhydra lutris
Apr 27, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP gently caress OFF

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Mental illness sure is something.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
What happened to the bolding?

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
I love you.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Enhydra lutris posted:

NO I have Full FREEDOM TO POST Any Where On this FORUM; I simply Do Not Because it is FILLED WITH DISGUSTING INDIVIDUALS??; I Hate This Forum; I Wish that I had NO MEMBERSHIP to this HORRIBLE FORUM; I wish that I Could Burn My Membership and Throw the ASHES IN THE TOILET; I Can Not Because It Is Incorporeal; it exists only in a VIRTUAL FORM.

You could pay Lowtax to mail you a laminated copy of your account page.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
:stare: what the gently caress?

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

Enhydra lutris posted:

You can always post a new thread using the blinking thread tag icons, that'll take care of the membership right quick. :)

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

mr.capps posted:

Horse_ebooks wound up being guerilla marketing for a lovely subscription-based browser game soooo...

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Enhydra lutris posted:

I mean, he's not wrong

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Sleeveless posted:

Horse_ebooks wound up being guerilla marketing for a lovely subscription-based browser game soooo...

Yeah I hope its the same here.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

Enhydra lutris posted:

Post a banme thread then, sadbrains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Enhydra lutris posted:

that's a cute avatar

• Locked thread