Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

loudog999 posted:

SteamWorld Dig 3DS

A08LMP1T183KP9K4

Don't do this. Anyone can read this thread, even pubs. Post it in PGS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Bear
Jul 27, 2009

fig. 0143
All of the earlier Meteos chat made me realize how much I missed it, only to find out that I can't find my copy. I ended up re-buying it on Amazon today -- I know my copy's probably somewhere, but I really don't want to risk never playing it again. :downs:

Quick question: how necessary is it to play SMT: Devil Survivor before Devil Survivor 2? I might buy it if there's a sale.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Glenn posted:

Quick question: how necessary is it to play SMT: Devil Survivor before Devil Survivor 2? I might buy it if there's a sale.

not at all

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Glenn posted:

All of the earlier Meteos chat made me realize how much I missed it, only to find out that I can't find my copy. I ended up re-buying it on Amazon today -- I know my copy's probably somewhere, but I really don't want to risk never playing it again. :downs:

The games are completely unrelated plotwise.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Fuzz posted:

oh god no not our dollar tier bundle codes!

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

Fuzz posted:

I am a big fan of pubs so the lord be with them

Smoremaster
Aug 5, 2009

Don't forget to source your quotes!

Awesome! posted:

oh god no not our dollar tier bundle codes!

you apparently can't read because steamworld is the $10 tier

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

Smoremaster posted:

10 dollar

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Smoremaster posted:

lol it really shouldnt be

either way its a bundle code and getting mad about where people post them is really dumb

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
did we get confirmation that you get codes for both platforms

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

noirstronaut posted:

did we get confirmation that you get codes for both platforms

Kaethela posted:

My keys arrived, so confirming that that you do indeed get codes for both systems.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
It says right on the key page "All purchases are for your personal use only." So don't share them!!!!!

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

nice

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

elf help book posted:

It says right on the key page "All purchases are for your personal use only." So don't share them!!!!!

I used them the way I wanted.

Smoremaster
Aug 5, 2009

are any of the BTA games any good? olliolli looks kinda fun but the others seem kinda meh

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
tf is bta

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

Tender Bender posted:

So uh, that bundle is crazy good if you don't own any of those games, yeah?

Stealth Inc. 2 is worth the $10 on it's own, and it currently costs $15 on the eShop and Steam. Look at it as buying a great game for $5 off, and then getting all of those other games for free.

Smoremaster
Aug 5, 2009

beat the average

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

wtf

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Big titties n' rear end. It's often used to refer to the Senran games.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Have a Mighty Switch Force and Steamworld Dig code, first to PM me wins.

e: Sent out, thanks for playing.

Louisgod fucked around with this message at 00:25 on May 27, 2015

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Pose for the fans

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
NISA announced the EU release date for Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: February 12, 2016! Why can't Sega just publish these games themselves? (answer: Sega)

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
drat you region lock, you win again :negative:. I would've actually dropped money on some of the higher-tier stuff in the bundle too.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This is going to be the best game on 3DS this year

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Japan's getting another New XL alongside Rhythm Heaven, too:

gameface
Nov 23, 2007

loudog999 posted:

I am a big fan of pubs so the lord be with them

Well, your code was ghosted. Congrats?

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Yes, please. Lockstep looks like it's coming back, too :toot:

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
So, these are all the big "I hope they localise this!" prospects for E3, right?

-Rhythm Heaven 3DS
-Style Savvy/Girls Mode 3
-Dragon Quest x a million
-Bravely Second
-Final Fantasy Explorers
-Monster Hunter Stories
-Dai Gyakuten Saiban/Ye Olde Ace Attorney x Sherlock Holmes
-Popolocrois x Bokujo Monogatari
-Legend of Legacy (all but confirmed already but who knows)
-Licensed anime games (DBZ Extreme Budokai, One Piece Super Grand Battle X, etc)
-Rhythm games that won't ever come over (Daigasso Bros. P, Taiko no Tatsujin, etc)

I guess Yokai Watch counts, too, even though we know that's coming in one form or another.

CandyCrazy
Oct 20, 2012

I'm wonder how remixes will factor into those 100 games. They can't bring back the old ones since they're rearrranging the placement of old games (Ringside and Micro-Row aren't in the same set anymore, for example), but there's no way remixes will take up 20 of the 30 new songs.

It could be 100 songs plus remixes, but the DS and Wii games seemed to include their remixes for their advertised 50+ games.

Speaking of remixes, I wonder if they'll do a 6 minute long Remix 20 for the medley, or if they'll break it into two parts and use the standard Remix 10 for the first half of the game. They could also just include the new songs in the medley but that's the boring option.

CandyCrazy fucked around with this message at 08:37 on May 27, 2015

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Glenn posted:

You should get the first one anyways though because it's better.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

So, these are all the big "I hope they localise this!" prospects for E3, right?

-Bravely Second

I think the dev has mentioned a couple of times that yes, it's coming to the west - eventually. Considering the first/default was a big success they'd be mad not to. Mad I tell you!

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Rexroom posted:

I think the dev has mentioned a couple of times that yes, it's coming to the west - eventually. Considering the first/default was a big success they'd be mad not to. Mad I tell you!
They even straight up tease it and say the title at the end of the first game so I think it was always going to be localised, it's just a matter of when.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

NISA announced the EU release date for Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: February 12, 2016! Why can't Sega just publish these games themselves? (answer: Sega)

Eh, I might have actually beaten the first one by then (lol no)

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Anyone in North or South America who is not buying the humble bundle:

Here is how you redeem these 3DS codes. Wii U codes here.

Son of Isaac
Apr 22, 2008

Took Woah Dave and Steamworld. Thanks a ton!

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

The first direct feed screenshots of DQ8 are out.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Did you buy the bundle and not download any of the games?

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

Did you buy the bundle and not download any of the games?

Yes. I have European systems even though I wanted to get the bundle. I figured I'd give ten bucks to kids learning computers, give my friends the games, and encourage Nintendo to do more of these in the future. I assume corporations get some kind of tax benefit from doing these. It turned out that my friends in the US already got the bundle though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

Heran Bago posted:

Yes. I have European systems even though I wanted to get the bundle. I figured I'd give ten bucks to kids learning computers, give my friends the games, and encourage Nintendo to do more of these in the future. I assume corporations get some kind of tax benefit from doing these. It turned out that my friends in the US already got the bundle though.

you're good dude

now buy it again and give me all the codes instead