Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

SteelMentor posted:

Gotta give them this, whoever the sculptor is they have some serious talent for Chaos stuff and I'd honestly consider picking up some of their not-Thousand Sons stuff (or that tiny not-Anub'arak :3: ) but all their lady miniatures are just... Ugh.
What is it with nerds and assuming that corruption = Tits n' Battlethongs when it comes to lady characters?

It is well documented in the lore that prolonged exposure to warp energies results in enlarged breasts at the price of a shrunken waist and the atrophy of armour to the point where bits of it fall off leaving the weakened midriff exposed. Also the damned ladies find that their sports bra won't fit and everything bounces uncontrollably as they charge with their swords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Throbbing blob posted:

I know! Let's discuss women's role in tabletop gaming again!

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Holy poo poo they have the Tau designed Ultramarine armour.

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Feels like I just got laid

Is that an actual thing from official fluff?

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
None of you embrace chaos.

Listen. It's mutations and nurgles rot, and all kinds of things. Sure, a lot of times, the huge hideous eye is on your shoulder, or a claw grows out of your face. But sooner or later, it's *bound* to be a case that one side of your chest becomes a nurgling hive, and the other side becomes a second-head with no eyes, but a gaping maw full of teeth. How do you keep the pustules from leaking? How do you keep the head from screaming? Bra. Meanwhile, the warp takes your manhood, and you get progressive lipodystrophy from the metabolic effects of tzeentch's orange(blue(orange(blue))) soda. The armor won't fit your hips now. Are you going to stay home? Let all your friends go on the black crusade without you? No. You're going to swallow your pride, borrow brother Abdullah's chainfist, and make it into cutoffs.

Those are dudes.

Such is the power of Chaos.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Zombie Krieg own

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

It's from a piece of fan fiction where the Horus Heresy was the opposite.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
Not gonna lie, I bought the Ukrainian guy's "Pudge" to paint up as a gift for my friend, maybe give it some goofy stats for use in D&D. :henget:

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

goatface posted:

Strict religious upbringing leads to strong associations between visible flesh and sin.

edit - Basically, titty-warhams are their way of rebelling against their difficult childhood. Titty-hams are a way they can voice their true feelings. Tithams are a weapon in our ongoing war against the rise of modern Russian orthodoxy.

Tithms shall set Ukraine free

you know what would be a better rebellion against modern Russian orthodoxy? Massive gay hippie orgies.

Time to put up or shut up, Russian knockoff makers

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Dornian Heresy, I want to say.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
I use that dude's not-Obliterators. They're legit models.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Yep. It's actually pretty interesting - and really doesn't wind up going quite the way you think, in a lot of places - the blood angels go Nurgle, for instance, when you really would have expected Khorne...

PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

I told you that story so I could tell you this one.

thespaceinvader posted:

Yep. It's actually pretty interesting - and really doesn't wind up going quite the way you think, in a lot of places - the blood angels go Nurgle, for instance, when you really would have expected Khorne...

Because the Space Wolves go Khorne, and being a vampire is like having a disease. It both benefits and suffers from trying to be a 1 for 1 reflection of the real fluff.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
God damnit. Not every thread is the 40k thread! Stop talking about this poo poo like its worth explaining!

Wolves are the most like nurgle because dogs sniff butts and lick their own balls and eat poop! Blood angels are the most like tzeentch because sanguinus= wings= birds=tzeentch likes birds! Dark angels enjoy motorcycles, and that is enjoying something, so slaanesh.

I need the :suicide: for the :commissar:

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
I feel like this is a very specific fetish.

http://i.imgur.com/gpRQSM6.jpg :nws: for pred-tits

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq

PyroDwarf posted:

Pred-tit-tor

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Exinos posted:

Pred-tit-tor

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Sexual Predator.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

SRM posted:

I use that dude's not-Obliterators. They're legit models.

Yeah, most of the non-cheesecake stuff from those dudes is really good. I painted some of their Egyptian terminators this month, really happy and probably gonna buy a second set at some point, along with maybe some power armor shoulderpads and and :retrogames:

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
The lesson is, *we're* the real predators with boobs.

Squibsy
Dec 3, 2005

Not suited, just booted.
College Slice

PyroDwarf posted:

That's a pretty neat idea for a display base, and I imagine would be quite simple to do.

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

Indolent Bastard posted:

Sexual Predator.

:vince:

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Yet the helmet is still Star Wars. loving with two companies at once, them's Russians.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

ineptmule posted:

That's a pretty neat idea for a display base, and I imagine would be quite simple to do.

He could have made the central support with the clear liquid material as well and it would have been perfect. Probably not as structurally sound though.

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord
This just popped up on my Facebook feed:

:pwn:

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

PierreTheMime posted:

That's incredible. I'm literally painting my Culexus as I type and it's taking all my strength to not bust open the flesh-tones after seeing that.

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
Yeah, the Mad Max assassins own really hard.

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

PierreTheMime posted:

:chanpop:

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

PierreTheMime posted:

I'd give good odds that the guy doing these watches 'If the Emperor Had a Text to Speech Device' - these look just like the weird custodes.

They're pretty great.

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe

PierreTheMime posted:

Awaken, my masters!

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
I like how the vindicare looks shy hiding behind his gun.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

Soulfucker posted:

Awaken, my masters!

:golfclap:

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

PierreTheMime posted:

These are 40k as gently caress.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

PierreTheMime posted:

Soulfucker posted:

Awaken, my masters!

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

But which one is hiding luscious locks under those skulls.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Soulfucker posted:

Awaken, my masters!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

thespaceinvader posted:

I'd give good odds that the guy doing these watches 'If the Emperor Had a Text to Speech Device' - these look just like the weird custodes.

They're pretty great.

You mean Fabulous Custodes.

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

I like how the vindicare looks shy hiding behind his gun.

Compensating.

Squibsy
Dec 3, 2005

Not suited, just booted.
College Slice

ijyt posted:

But which one is hiding luscious locks under those skulls.

Obviously Culexus. Why else does he have such a big and awkward helmet?

Zombiejack
Jan 16, 2006
Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.

Not a viking posted:

Is that an actual thing from official fluff?

no, it's from a fan-fic where the traitor legions and primarchs swap over with the exception of the Iron hands who fall to void dragon and the smurfs who declare independence and proceed to use actual science.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esser-Z
Jun 3, 2012

Those assassins are loving fantastic.