Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

NTRabbit posted:

Darth Platini senses weakness, an opportunity to strike down his master and take his place

There's always two siths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

stickyfngrdboy posted:

One thing one of you doj experts can educate me on: are the people who gave bribes guilty of a crime or is it only those who accept a bribe who are guilty?

Hegay posted:

You should always bribe a cop because if he accepts it you get off and if he doesn't you've done nothing wrong.

I'm catching up on this thread and lol at this exchange

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

UEFA SUPERIORITY

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

Pissflaps posted:

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say ... kill em all!

:ughh:

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/603618050248704001
Swiss nationals working for Fifa including Sepp Blatter told by investigators they can't leave Switzerland until further notice

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Europeans growing a backbone now that U.S. doj said gently caress politics is p funny.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Mechafunkzilla posted:

How corrupt is Michel Platini, on the Blatter scale? .8 Blatters?

.95 ± .15 Blatters (three sigma confidence level)

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Can't remember if this was already posted today, but the NY Daily News story on how Chuck Blazer turned snitch is great.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/soccer/soccer-rat-ex-u-s-soccer-exec-chuck-blazer-fbi-informant-article-1.1995761

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

Swiss nationals working for Fifa including Sepp Blatter told by investigators they can't leave Switzerland until further notice
oh my

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY

Ciprian Maricon posted:

hmm i hate snitching but i also hate FIFA, difficult questions for sure

love the treason, but hate the traitor

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

literally

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Dirk Pitt posted:

Europeans growing a backbone now that U.S. doj said gently caress politics is p funny.

It's a funny old game

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

!!!!

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 5m5 minutes ago
Sky Sources: Swiss nationals working for Fifa including Sepp Blatter told by investigators they can't leave Switzerland until further notice

edit: dammit, beaten by seconds. Ah well. This is all going very nicely so far.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

ephex posted:

literally

But Hitler did nothing wrong.

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Sky Sources: Swiss nationals working for Fifa including Sepp Blatter told by investigators they can't leave Switzerland until further notice

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

I'm spurtin here

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

The UEFA Executive Committee met today in Warsaw and issued the following statement:

quote:

Today's events are a disaster for FIFA and tarnish the image of football as a whole.

UEFA is deeply shocked and saddened by them.

These events show, once again, that corruption is deeply rooted in FIFA's culture.

There is a need for the whole of FIFA to be "rebooted" and for a real reform to be carried out.

The upcoming FIFA Congress risks to turn into a farce and therefore the European associations will have to consider carefully if they should even attend this Congress and caution a system, which, if it is not stopped, will ultimately kill football.

The UEFA member associations are meeting tomorrow ahead of the FIFA Congress. At that point, the European associations will decide on what further steps need to be taken to protect the game of football.

In the meantime, the members of the UEFA Executive Committee are convinced that there is a strong need for a change to the leadership of this FIFA and strongly believe that the FIFA Congress should be postponed, with new FIFA presidential elections to be organised within the next six months.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

the glow
May 31, 2009

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

oh hell yes

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
dont know if this has been posted already but

:siren:

@SkySportsNewsHQ 5m5 minutes ago

:siren:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

tbp posted:

blatter : i wish that none of my cronies are able to compete with me for FIFA Presidency...

*finger on monkeys paw shrivels up*

i'm a fe wpages behind but lol

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

siri, can swiss nationals working for fifa leave the country?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

straight up brolic posted:

Hello Brian, Swiss nationals working for Fifa including Sepp Blatter told by investigators they can't leave Switzerland until further notice

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

straight up brolic posted:

*judge dredd voice* no

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
UEFA SUPREMACY

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Pissflaps posted:

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say ... kill em all!

I thought you were from Teeside.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Die Meister, Die Besten!

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY

tbp posted:

blatter : i wish that none of my cronies are able to compete with me for FIFA Presidency...

*finger on monkeys paw shrivels up*

high water mark of the thread

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

we are all Sepp Blatter itt

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
blatter did nothing wrong

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
This is great and all, but does this mean that America will be instrumental in the 'new FIFA' that's to come once this is dismantled?

Hello playoffs, annual world cups, and commercial breaks!

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

TraderStav posted:

This is great and all, but does this mean that America will be instrumental in the 'new FIFA' that's to come once this is dismantled?

Roger Goodell for President.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

TraderStav posted:

Don't spoil this glorious day please

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008

TraderStav posted:

You're retarded.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Sepp blatter right now:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

How easy is it to flee anyway?

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

TraderStav posted:

We've lost our appetite for rebuilding the things we destroy. You'll be able to do what you want with the rubble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

MikeJF posted:

How easy is it to flee anyway?

A high speed chase to the russian border is the only way today could get better