Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RALF
Mar 15, 2009

Grimey Drawer

mackintosh posted:

Surprisingly easy, as long as Mossad isn't after you. If Mossad is after you, it is close to impossible.

Hello, my name is Josef Mengele!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

RALF posted:

Do you honestly believe he drowned?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

RALF posted:

Hello

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

I'm glad these shitlords will finally be brought to justice, I mean, Wambach's wife looks nothing like Marta smh

RALF
Mar 15, 2009

Grimey Drawer

mackintosh posted:

Do you honestly believe he drowned?

He drowned in all of the tears from the butthurt Mossad agents.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
My brother met a Nazi last weekend in some mountain town here in Venezuela, Mossad are overrated.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

mackintosh posted:

I always liked Bush.

You can have him.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

African AIDS cum posted:

This news is good and all but does anyone know where I can find tasteless jokes rooted in homophobia?

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

I'm glad these shitlords will finally be brought to justice, I mean, Wambach's wife looks nothing like Marta smh

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
                                                                                                                                          "He's afraid"
                                                                                                                                               \

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Just to give this thread a reality check:

Blatter will be reelected as FIFA president on Friday. His whole plattform is "gently caress UEFA, I give money to people in lovely countries because they are easier to bribe, even though they do poo poo for football".

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

lmao

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Luis Figo looking awfully prescient now

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

silvergoose posted:

The emperor had like thirty secret apprentices the rule of two is WRONG

Come to the Expanded Universe thread if you want to discuss lovely star wars lore

Disney just deleted the expanded universe so it's now non-canon, so rule of two is right :colbert:

Darth Havelange -> Darth Blatter -> Darth Platini?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Pissflaps posted:

"He's afraid"
                                                                                                                                               \

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

mackintosh posted:

I always liked Bush.

being wrong is in your blood though (see avatar)

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Would it actually be worse if all those slaves that already died died making stadiums for a world cup that never actually happens?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

NTRabbit posted:

Disney just deleted the expanded universe so it's now non-canon, so rule of two is right :colbert:

epic lmfao!!!!!

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Would it actually be worse if all those slaves that already died died making stadiums for a world cup that never actually happens?

Dying over a football stadium is dying in vain anyway, so no

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Bush would have killed Blatter with a drone strike and then hit a sick 490 yard drive afterward.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

What I don't get is how, when you have someone form the Cayman Islands in your corruption crew, you use US banks for your laundering. That seems beyond dumb.

I'm sure Li was used for laudering, got a tiny commission and he's gonna go to prison for peanuts.

Also want to thank GD for keeping the baseball avatar trolls in check and keeping them from ruining our beautiful forum.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Drogadon posted:

What I don't get is how, when you have someone form the Cayman Islands in your corruption crew, you use US banks for your laundering. That seems beyond dumb.

I'm sure Li was used for laudering, got a tiny commission and he's gonna go to prison for peanuts.

Also want to thank GD for keeping the baseball avatar trolls in check and keeping them from ruining our beautiful forum.

You basically can't avoid the american banking system. Russia has talked about creating an alternative to SWIFT but they never will til they are kicked out.

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

NTRabbit posted:

hurr durr. this is the sports forum for men with big c*cks so f*ck off nerd piece of crap

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Mean Bean Machine posted:

hurr durr. this is the sports forum for men with big c*cks so f*ck off nerd piece of crap

Blatter is like Matter-Eater Lad and the judge lady is like Brainiac 5 lol epic

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Im going to show this to your wife

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

African AIDS cum posted:

You basically can't avoid the american banking system. Russia has talked about creating an alternative to SWIFT but they never will til they are kicked out.

isn't SWIFT European?

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

lmfao

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Parody Threads posted:

isn't SWIFT European?

no shes american

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Mechafunkzilla posted:

How corrupt is Michel Platini, on the Blatter scale? .8 Blatters?

He voted for Qatar and Blatter did not, so he's about as corrupt and 100x dumber

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

quote:

It was later revealed by England’s bid chief that four ExCo members had solicited bribes from him for their votes; one asked for $2.5 million, while another, Nicolas Leoz of Paraguay, requested a knighthood.

:lol:

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

lol

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

silvergoose posted:

The emperor had like thirty secret apprentices the rule of two is WRONG

Come to the Expanded Universe thread if you want to discuss lovely star wars lore

The EU, much like Fifa, will no longer exist by December.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Carrier posted:

Im going to show this to your wife

Please don't tell his wife about this

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Pngman strikes again.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Could the MLS be expanded into an international organization to replace FIFA?

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

well you don't need to care about (or know much about) the sport to run it, so yeah maybe.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

boom boom boom posted:

We can only hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Major League Soccer: Untainted through irrelevance