Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Take a look at Subaru's Outback and XV. You still get a wagon/hatch body style but with some extra ground clearance.

She's not a lesbian though. poo poo, she's not even bi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Audi Q5?

You could also downgrade to the Cherokee, if you are using the USAA car buying service someone told me you can get 6 or 7k off sticker.

Fun as gently caress option, Dodge Durango with the 5.7

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

I had a Mercury mountaineer that was totaled from a frontish collision. Neither side nor front airbags launched from the initial impact of the second one where I got t-boned.

Granted this wasn't a brand new model, but I'm not going to buy an explorer or mountaineer again.

Dude you seem to wreck a lot of cars. Are you Asian or trans or something?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I'm really confused as to why anyone would do this.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Dead Reckoning posted:

I'm really confused as to why anyone would do this.

get the gently caress out

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Seriously. "It's sort of like a blowjob, except I don't want you to actually do anything, just sit there looking awkward while this other chick vigorously jerks me into your mouth." Is this guy so sexually jaded that he couldn't think of any other way to mix it up?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
But a used magnum and swap in the guts from a hellcat

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Dead Reckoning posted:

Seriously. "It's sort of like a blowjob, except I don't want you to actually do anything, just sit there looking awkward while this other chick vigorously jerks me into your mouth." Is this guy so sexually jaded that he couldn't think of any other way to mix it up?

Maybe she has a bad gag reflex and this is the only way he could nut in her mouth?

Anyway, Mad Max B Roll since y'all have been screaming how awesome this movie is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9kK-CbqH0k

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
The hands belong to the husband of the girl and he is cucking himself

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Oh, well now it all makes sense.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Whip Slagcheek posted:

"Ugh." - Cole, 2015. Co-signed by Grover, 2012

if my dick was any farther down your throat you'd be making GBS threads cum

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Dude you seem to wreck a lot of cars. Are you Asian or trans or something?

That's the only car I've ever wrecked and it was because of some dumb bitch "cleaning her glasses"

She was probably texting. gently caress that bitch.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Is the chick in the back wearing a flight suit?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_UhKcAy6xc

Pretty clever concept for a music video.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Lazy Reservist posted:

I hope so cause chicks in flight suits jerking me off into other chicks mouths is my fetish.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Just gonna say it again....

Tell it brother! :hfive: :iceburn:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Dead Reckoning posted:

When is a handjob not a handjob? Does placing a weiner in a mouth alone qualify as a blowjob?

I'm going to spend time thinking about this today.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

When is a handjob not a handjob? Does placing a weiner in a mouth alone qualify as a blowjob?

I'm going to spend time thinking about this today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-hUV9yhqgY

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3OlDpFa-aw

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Lazy Reservist posted:

:stare: Yep.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Yeah, I'll ride this vehicle.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

still would

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

once

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Applied for a beach cottage that is 5 min walk to dogge beach and allows medium sized dogged

Say a prayer for me pls

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Applied for a beach cottage that is 5 min walk to dogge beach and allows medium sized dogged

Say a prayer for me pls

insha'allah

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uxc9eFcZyM

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Say a prayer for me pls

You can use me as a reference. I will strongly insist to the landlord that you have never been convicted of running a meth lab in prior rentals.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

I like Khaleesi more without the bleach

Unrelated :nws: butt :nws:

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Take a look at Subaru's Outback and XV. You still get a wagon/hatch body style but with some extra ground clearance.

I've got an XV and it's pretty nice. I picked it up about a year ago and I had zero issues with the hell on earth that was this past winter in New England. I opted for the 5 speed manual, the automatic transmission felt really sluggish and the paddle shifter bullshit is lame as all hell. It's only got a 2.0 in it though so you're putting the peddle to the floor to pass anyone on the highway for the most part.

Potential BFF posted:

I like Khaleesi more without the bleach

Unrelated :nws: butt :nws:

You have good taste sir.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I really want to share this with some appropriate text like "omfg i am pissing my pants" but the person who "likes" all these things will probably unfriend me and then I'll have half as many black friends as I do now.

So I share it with all of you instead.

edit: stop i cant

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
MELANOID NATION

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

postin this for the gippers writing papers now

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

postin this for the gippers writing papers now

wow

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Huh. No idea that was even a thing. I've always kept a running Google docs of citations taken from whatever academic search engine I've used, which gets added as a works cited at the end of any paper.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Rad Lieutenant posted:

She's not a lesbian though. poo poo, she's not even bi.

dude i gave you the perfect answer earlier buy a bmw 540i station wagon

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Good that person is using Chicago style, gently caress any other citation system.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

holocaust bloopers posted:

Huh. No idea that was even a thing. I've always kept a running Google docs of citations taken from whatever academic search engine I've used, which gets added as a works cited at the end of any paper.

same.
With the routine I've worked up, I might not even change anything. gently caress these young whippersnappers and their word processing quality-of-life.

who am I kidding, I'll probably switch

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Which one of you guys recommended balls balm? I picked it up on a lark and it works well. Stings a bit but the after lotion works great. My plums thank you.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Wow. This is like realizing that Santa isn't real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
i just found out about being able to do that citation thing yesterday. still skeptical.

• Locked thread