Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Waffleman_ posted:

Four continents isn't extreme. You know what's extreme?

A billion continents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Lasher posted:

And Bree Olsen tells him how handsome he is.

I read that as Bree Larsen and got sad.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Waffleman_ posted:

Pangea?

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

Waffleman_ posted:

Incontinence?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Waffleman_ posted:

Four continents isn't extreme. You know what's extreme? Five continents.

I bet the guy in charge of the Fast & Furious franchise read that blurb and said "gently caress Everything, We're Doing Five Continents".

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Mierenneuker posted:

I bet the guy in charge of the Fast & Furious franchise read that blurb and said "gently caress Everything, We're Doing Five Continents".

"Vin, I don't care of you're cold, ramp those drat penguins!"

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Mierenneuker posted:

Fast 8: Guns And Guzzle-ine

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Apparently, there are complaints in South Korea that the Japanese poster for Terminator Genisys left out Lee Byung-hun's character. However, Lee is not actually on any poster for the movie anywhere in the world. It's pretty odd, because the new posters prominently display a huge spoiler from the movie featuring another Terminator, but it's not something exclusive to Japan.

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

south korea should be more angry at the fact that an actor from their country is going to be in such a lovely movie. It's probably best for his career that he's not seen or remembered as having a prominent role in this film.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Mierenneuker posted:

Yeah the first thing I thought of was the FnF franchise probably doing it better, and with cars.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I think the last F&F movie actually was shot on four continents. Maybe it was only three, though?

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

TheJoker138 posted:

I think the last F&F movie actually was shot on four continents. Maybe it was only three, though?
I looked it up and storywise it's in the US, Middle East and Japan. Two countries in the middle east of which one can count as European depending on where you draw the lime though.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Zedd posted:

I looked it up and storywise it's in the US, Middle East and Japan. Two countries in the middle east of which one can count as European depending on where you draw the lime though.

Was the opening scene where Deckard talks to Owen in Europe? I don't know why Owen would be kept in an American hospital.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

GrandpaPants posted:

Was the opening scene where Deckard talks to Owen in Europe? I don't know why Owen would be kept in an American hospital.

It might have been set in Europe, but they probably didn't film it there. Also he might be kept in an American hospital because he's under custody of the Rock's organization.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I was making a reference to this Onion article, I did not actually count the amount of continents featured in the latest F&F movie :v:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Mierenneuker posted:

I was making a reference to this Onion article, I did not actually count the amount of continents featured in the latest F&F movie :v:

Have you ever seen "There's Something about Mary"?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

I have, but I'm not sure where you are going with that comment. Did I get my dick stuck in the zipper?

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

TheJoker138 posted:

It might have been set in Europe, but they probably didn't film it there. Also he might be kept in an American hospital because he's under custody of the Rock's organization.

It's in London again, the film opens with a shot of the city skyline.

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

TheJoker138 posted:

Two continents, but four countries...
United Arab Emirates
Canada
Dominican Republic
Various locations in the USA

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2820852/locations?ref_=tt_dt_dt

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Hot new posters, fresh off the printer.

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The Pawn Sacrifice poster is rad. Good stuff.

I knew the two lead actors in Walk in the Woods already, and I still thought the guy on the right was Aaron Eckhart.

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

They're making a movie out of Bill Bryson's book? Holy crap!

(Also, there's obviously nothing in those backpacks).

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Meatwave posted:

Wow, that was a quick turn around on making a film based on Muerte's life story.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Meatwave posted:

They're making a movie out of Bill Bryson's book? Holy crap!

You think they're actually wearing those backpacks?

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Awhile ago someone shared this poster for Kevin Bacon's Cop Car.

And this is from the trailer that was just released.

What the gently caress?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
What's the problem?

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

The season.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
.... did you think that was snow?

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Is it just a terrible tear effect?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Yep.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

You could replace Robert Redford with Owen Wilson and nobody would notice

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Mister Chief posted:

Awhile ago someone shared this poster for Kevin Bacon's Cop Car.

And this is from the trailer that was just released.

What the gently caress?
Did they remove the street in Photoshop, leave it unfinished and use that as the poster? :wtc:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
No, they made the effect of having torn out the road from a photo, see the ragged edges. I don't know why they did it, but it's pretty clear.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

So goons are apparently very bad at looking at things

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Kevin Bacon is literally ripping up that road. That's how badass he is as a cop.

Or is he the car itself?

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
It's to create the effect that the car is falling into a weird void.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Does someone need to draw a dozens lines over it so you guys understand it?

Moacher
Oct 10, 2007

In a few moments my neighbor is going to exit this building's ground floor, out onto the sidewalk. According to my math, from this height, I can kill him by pissing on him.
Holy poo poo this thread is stupid sometimes :psyduck:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Kevin the bacon car?

What a dumb, lol internet name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Carvin Bacop.