Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Blatter is the pile of dinosaur poo poo in jurassic park

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

El Hefe posted:

I guess you could say Blatter is very much like Voldemort and Loreta Lynch is Dumbledore?

lol

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

NTRabbit posted:

All of football is rulled by the evil FIFA empire, lead by Darth Blatter; following the rule of two, he has but one apprentice, Darth Platini, though they command an immense army of evil and corrupt followers, who in turn dominate all the member nations.

Just this week, thanks to the arrest and turning of the villainous, fat criminal Chuck the Hutt, and the efforts of the Swiss - many of whom died to bring them this information - the American Rebel Alliance has struck a crippling blow to Darth Blatter and the FIFA Empire. Sensing the weakness of his master, Darth Platini now seeks to overthrow him and take his place as the Dark Lord.

abcd
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fat greasy puto fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Nov 9, 2015

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

lmaoboy1998 posted:

If you think its appropriate to reference any film with talking robots, the Batman, zombies, magic or elves in when conversing with other adults you have serious brain damage. IMO.

Yeah, here in TRP we only use advanced stats when conversing with other adults

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

fat greasy puto posted:

friend of the family

don't sign your posts, please.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
The only question that remains: When will Putin annex Switzerland to protect the FIFA from the USA?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Dunban posted:

Yeah, here in TRP we only use advanced stats when conversing with other adults

advanced statsman here, I can corroborate this.
Blatter is 69% like the big turd in jurassic park and an impressive 4.20 in the fag scale

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

fifa is good now

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
I personally thank our American friends for saving world football

Never thought I'd say that

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

NTRabbit posted:

All of football is rulled by the evil FIFA empire, lead by Darth Blatter; following the rule of two, he has but one apprentice, Darth Platini, though they command an immense army of evil and corrupt followers, who in turn dominate all the member nations.

Just this week, thanks to the arrest and turning of the villainous, fat criminal Chuck the Hutt, and the efforts of the Swiss - many of whom died to bring them this information - the American Rebel Alliance has struck a crippling blow to Darth Blatter and the FIFA Empire. Sensing the weakness of his master, Darth Platini now seeks to overthrow him and take his place as the Dark Lord.

ftw

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Fifa is like Judge Dredd

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Blatter is like Richard Stallman and Fifa is like gnu, and the USA is like linus Torvalds!!!

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013
Weird that just as Israel is about to get kicked out of FIFA the US suddenly realizes it needs to dismantle FIFA right now. Don't want to make accusations as the Jews are a famously honest race, I just want to say thank you to whoever did this, even if we've had our differences in the past.

lmaoboy1998 fucked around with this message at 15:52 on May 28, 2015

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Weird that just as Israel is about to get kicked out of FIFA the US suddenly realizes it needs to dismantle FIFA right now. Don't want to make accusations as the Jews are famously respectful of the integrity of US politics, I just want to say thank you to whoever did this, even if we've had our differences in the past.

Thanks Kyoon

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Weird that just as Israel is about to get kicked out of FIFA the US suddenly realizes it needs to dismantle FIFA right now. Don't want to make accusations as the Jews are famously respectful of the integrity of US politics, I just want to say thank you to whoever did this, even if we've had our differences in the past.

can you put this in the form of advanced stats, I'm not sure what you're suggesting

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
Now someone do a Mad Max analogy

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
This p-value suggests that we can reject the null hypothesis relating to the takedown of FIFA and the existence of the secret global Zionist political apparatus

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Maybe Blatter was right, maybe we need him. Look at what Football becomes in the void.

Sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes they deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

TraderStav posted:

Now someone do a Mad Max anal

On it

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...528-ghc3iv.html

Football Federation of Australia said they'll vote for Jordanian Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein over Blatter if the vote happens on Friday as a result of this.

ahmini
May 5, 2009

seiferguy posted:

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...528-ghc3iv.html

Football Federation of Australia said they'll vote for Jordanian Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein over Blatter if the vote happens on Friday as a result of this.

Blatter will still win handsomely. Already his supporters (basically all the corrupt members with a vested interest in the status quo) are rallying around, with Russia going so far as to claim it's all a political plot by evil Western powers to overthrow the noble Blatter and seize control of FIFA for themselves.

Meanwhile, Blatter's opposition is divided and largely spineless. Even UEFA can't seem to present a united front on whether Blatter should go or not.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Blatter is giving an opening speech to the FIFA congress.

“I must stress that those who are corrupt in football are in a minority, as in society. But as in society they must be caught.”

“Many people hold me responsible … I can’t monitor everyone all of the time.”

“We will co-operate with all authorities to make sure all involved in wrongdoing is discovered and punished.”

“I will not allow the actions of a few to destroy the actions of those who work so hard for football.”

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

blue footed boobie posted:

Blatter is giving an opening speech to the FIFA congress.

“I must stress that those who are corrupt in football are in a minority, as in society. But as in society they must be caught.”

“Many people hold me responsible … I can’t monitor everyone all of the time.”

“We will co-operate with all authorities to make sure all involved in wrongdoing is discovered and punished.”

“I will not allow the actions of a few to destroy the actions of those who work so hard for football.”

livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pacpoFewBZg

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Twat le Piss posted:

Platini is going crazy with talking to the media, from the Guardian live thing, a few choice quotes:

Platini is a oval office and as bad as Blatter.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
they haven't disabled the livechat!!

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

they are actually yodeling, this is great

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Guys we're totally good with money *puts on ritzy performances for the start of a bunch of dumb meetings*

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Fifa blows

edit: with all their money this is what they get?

Kurtofan fucked around with this message at 16:40 on May 28, 2015

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

mackintosh posted:

Europe is the cesspool and matriarch of corruption. We came up with the European Union to institutionalise it for God's sake.

True. Its a catholic thing. God bless Luther.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I thought that was chavez for a moment

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

African AIDS cum posted:

True. Its a catholic thing. God bless Luther.

I agree, that show is good and I hope he's the next James Bond.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Kurtofan posted:

Fifa blows

edit: with all their money this is what they get?

Well you try bribing all of Africa and the Caribbean and see what kind of show you can put on, sheesh

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
deafening

edit: the president of the ioc is here

Kurtofan fucked around with this message at 16:54 on May 28, 2015

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

Parody Threads posted:

I agree, that show is good and I hope he's the next James Bond.

not english enough.

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008
IOC probably been trashing evidence like a motherfucker

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

"I have a duty to fix things" :lol:

EDIT: "FIFA does a good job ... we should be grateful of that despite the actions of US & Swiss legal authorities"

Crazy Ted fucked around with this message at 17:00 on May 28, 2015

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Kurtofan posted:

deafening

edit: the president of the ioc is here

Blatter gives so little of a poo poo its incredible

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
Get off your computers