Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
this is for all you new people. i have only one rule. everybody bribes. no one quits. if you don't do your job...i'll bribe you myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

blue footed boobie posted:

I don't actually disagree with you it's just premature to be forming opinions about this stuff because we don't really know anything yet.

And I'm not a fanfic writer I'm just a transfer thread supporter!

So it turns out you're the actual idiot, actually.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Mr. Mambold posted:

So it turns out you're the actual idiot, actually.

Aren't we all, in a sense, idiots?

Psybro
May 12, 2002

Drogadon posted:

Racisms are allowed, but all the negritos are free to throw the bananas back.

Getting a banana means 'failing a test somewhere'.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
i studied for the LSAT and agree that australia does NOT have any whites.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
The first rule of FIFA is

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

tbp posted:

i studied for the LSAT and agree that australia does NOT have any whites.

Wow, woah

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Bogan Krkic posted:

Aren't we all, in a sense, idiots?

Yes, in fact there are even idiot races....

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Der Shovel posted:

Can the bananas be eaten for potassium boosts during long matches

If done in a suggestive manner, yup.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
this thread has posters worse than me, amazing stuff for sure

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
USA and Canada are both voting for Prince Ali, per Sam Borden of the NY Times

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

Vegetable posted:

Idea: Set up a FIFA Executive Council.

Five of the seats will be occupied by the top-five nations on the FIFA coefficient. These nations are determined after every World Cup, so you'll likely see changes here every four years.

The rest of the seats are each occupied by a nation from each regional organization (UEFA, AFC, etc.). The nations on this list change every year.

It's basically like the UN Security Council except Russia, China, and the USA will almost never be on it.

That is a horrible idea and will only ensure that smaller nations can't develop football.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

PerpetualSelf posted:

That is a horrible idea and will only ensure that smaller nations can't develop football.

Sepp Blatter's account discovered.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

blue footed boobie posted:

I have a long term contract in midlaw ftl

Lol what the gently caress?

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

PerpetualSelf posted:

who gives a poo poo about smaller nations, what is this commie bullshit

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

mackintosh posted:

Agreed, maybe the middling nations might become good eventually but Qatar or Bahrain are never becoming footballing powers

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013

mackintosh posted:

Smaller nations were put in charge of FIFA and they literally ruined football in the space of less than a decade. They're garbage, offer nothing to the sport except occasional 'underdog stories' where a team defends its way into the quarters and I'm meant to enjoy watching that, well I don't, fck small countries. Put based Germany in charge of FIFA with a mandate to get rid of the small nations, they have a good track record of taking out the trash IMO

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Smaller nations were put in charge of FIFA and they literally ruined football in the space of less than a decade. They're garbage, offer nothing to the sport except occasional 'underdog stories' where a team defends its way into the quarters and I'm meant to enjoy watching that, well I don't, fck small countries. Put based Germany in charge of FIFA with a mandate to get rid of the small nations, they have a good track record of taking out the trash IMO

Agreed except for Germany. They've been trying to get rid of us for over a millennium and we're still here making GBS threads up Europe. Do you really want someone that incompetent at the helm? Give it to England, at least they had a proper empire once.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
:cheers:

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

lmaoboy1998 posted:

When did that happen, anyway? Like, what exactly happened when to make this all go to poo poo?

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

oliwan posted:

this thread has posters worse than me, amazing stuff for sure

lol i know were all worked up over the news but let's not get carried away

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Force all the countries that don't qualify for the World Cup to play in that off-brand world cup with the countries that don't exist, let the winner of that qualify for the next real World Cup.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Mickolution posted:

Anyone know what time the election is on at tomorrow? I assume it will be on SSN and/or Sky News?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX-gu9pdKyg
15 hours from now, this youtube has a countdown

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Real solution that will never happen but I just thought of it so obviously it is the best one.

2 votes per number of World Cup Final appearances. All nations without an appearance receive 1 vote:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

PerpetualSelf posted:

As the new head of the Cayman Islands FA, I agree.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Bogan Krkic posted:

Force all the countries that don't qualify for the World Cup to play in that off-brand world cup with the countries that don't exist, let the winner of that qualify for the next real World Cup.

Seems to be working for the Europa League

MisterBadIdea
Oct 9, 2012

Anything?
Blatter has stabbed so many of his friends in the back to get where he is, it's fitting that one of his pupils like Platini should now betray him.

Also, here's a Bloomberg reporter saying that the Caribbean is starting to back away from Blatter because, get this, they're pissed that Sepp let Jeffrey Webb fall on the chopping block.

And, Brazil will not be voting in the election, as their delegates have either fled or been arrested.

MisterBadIdea fucked around with this message at 00:30 on May 29, 2015

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

MisterBadIdea posted:

Brazil will not be voting in the election, as their delegates have either fled or been arrested.

lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

MisterBadIdea posted:

And, Brazil will not be voting in the election, as their delegates have either fled or been arrested.

I love it

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

MisterBadIdea posted:

Owns

K U N T Z
Dec 29, 2008

The Lot Of You...
I, for one, hope a literal Jordanian prince takes control over world football.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

This is awesome. There's a guy called "Dr Chaos" that gets out in 4 years.

Real Name Grover posted:

USA and Canada are both voting for Prince Ali, per Sam Borden of the NY Times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEryAoLfnAA

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 00:41 on May 29, 2015

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

The sculptors at Madame Tussaud's have gotten incredibly good over the years.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

lmaoboy1998 posted:

That's something I can get behind

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

PerpetualSelf posted:

Sold!

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

mackintosh posted:

Agreed except for Germany. They've been trying to get rid of us for over a millennium and we're still here making GBS threads up Europe. Do you really want someone that incompetent at the helm? Give it to England, at least they had a proper empire once.

Don't worry friend, Poland qualifies to the CONCACAF Blood Cup too. We will save football from the first world driven pussification of the beautiful game. Flares are mandatory and white power skinheads are allowed but we non-whites are allowed to retaliate. All in good fun.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
So the good ol' US of A has been collecting evidence for years and years but still couldn't indict Sebb Platter? Should have ordered a drone strike during the congress instead. Thanks Obama

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
Fully
Institutionalized
Foreign
Aggressors

Feigning
Indifference
For
Assurance

Frightened
Investors
Flee
Assembly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

:heysexy: