Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
Late Night Doublepost- I forgot how calming bug hunting was. I feel so much better after the busyass week I've had. ((in the middle of selling my house)).

Also Random: I know i'm in the minority, but...I love my 2DS. I'm a very small girl ((5'1")) and my pinky finger is about....2 inches long. My ring size is 4.5. :ohdear: This thing is the perfect size for me, and my niece bought me adorable skins for it for christmas that I can't take pictures of without probably getting kicked off SA ((it has colorful, small horses on it)).

I haven't missed the 3D yet, especially on a game like Animal Crossing. I can't imagine what they'd have made 3D in a game like this :gonk:.

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 08:39 on May 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's mostly the trees. they have a "just right" amount of 3D to pop

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Huh- neat. 3D actually gives me horrible migraines, which is why I went with the 2DS originally. I can see the trees being 3D, though. The 2Ds is a good option for tiny hands, too, since it was made mostly for kids. On 3DS's my thumb actually cramps trying to reach for the joystick, sometimes. gently caress the 3DSXL entirely.

If you can still fit in kid's dressup jewelry, you have to be a bit creative with electronics. :catstare:

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 08:44 on May 30, 2015

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013

Freakbox posted:

Also Random: I know i'm in the minority, but...I love my 2DS. I'm a very small girl ((5'1")) and my pinky finger is about....2 inches long. My ring size is 4.5. :ohdear: This thing is the perfect size for me

That's exactly why I love the 2DS as well! Maybe it really was designed for kids or something, dunno. Feels great though.

Savannah is moving out on the 31st (tomorrow!!!) if anyone wants her around. She's pretty cool I guess!

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Skanker posted:

That's exactly why I love the 2DS as well! Maybe it really was designed for kids or something, dunno. Feels great though.

Savannah is moving out on the 31st (tomorrow!!!) if anyone wants her around. She's pretty cool I guess!

Oh man- she's adorable, but I need a free slot, right? It's been so long that I don't remember how many villagers I'm allowed to have.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Freakbox posted:

Oh man- she's adorable, but I need a free slot, right? It's been so long that I don't remember how many villagers I'm allowed to have.
Up to ten I think.

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013

Freakbox posted:

I think the last villager spot is reserved for invited villagers, so it should be fine. Pop into my town tomorrow and you should be able to snag her over! FC 2423 4965 7572

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

! sure. that'll be nice before I go to bed. Which is....laying in bed not sleeping, but trying to sleep.

It's the thought that counts.

My FC is 0189-9813-3397

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 10:18 on May 30, 2015

FutureBoy
Jan 18, 2003

"Listen, no offense, but if I'm getting taken down, man, it ain't gonna be from fuckin' Speedball!"
Argh! I bought so many turnips and I'm going to lose so many bells! Is anyone buying for over a hundred bells today?

BIG BIC SQUAD
Jan 24, 2015

FutureBoy posted:

Argh! I bought so many turnips and I'm going to lose so many bells! Is anyone buying for over a hundred bells today?

They're at 136 in my town at the moment if you want to come over. Not amazing but better than nothing probably :p
My friend code is 3265 - 5114 - 7991.

FutureBoy
Jan 18, 2003

"Listen, no offense, but if I'm getting taken down, man, it ain't gonna be from fuckin' Speedball!"

BIG BIC SQUAD posted:

They're at 136 in my town at the moment if you want to come over. Not amazing but better than nothing probably :p
My friend code is 3265 - 5114 - 7991.

Added! 3668-8530-3988

BIG BIC SQUAD
Jan 24, 2015

FutureBoy posted:

Added! 3668-8530-3988

Opened my gates, come over whenever you'd like :)

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Skanker posted:

Do you still have Savannah? I've been packing all day! I'm moving sooner than I thought :buddy:

Also- I got a new neighbor, and she is ADORABLE. This is turning into Doggetown.

Futureboy- I added you. :kimchi: Then I stopped by DEBT to get a haircut.

I'm gently trying to travel far enough to get a QR scanner. :argh:

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 01:59 on May 31, 2015

FutureBoy
Jan 18, 2003

Freakbox posted:

Do you still have Savannah? I've been packing all day! I'm moving sooner than I thought :buddy:

Also- I got a new neighbor, and she is ADORABLE. This is turning into Doggetown.

Futureboy- I added you. :kimchi: Then I stopped by DEBT to get a haircut.

I'm gently trying to travel far enough to get a QR scanner. :argh:

Oh god, did that poodle talk your ear off? I'm so sorry, but she will NOT stop asking QUESTIONS! Over and over again, am I a rebel? Do I have a date? Do I like the color of the sky? She manages to straddle the line between conversation and interrogation.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Bahahaha- Yeah- but I have cute pigtails now! And I got my QR SCANNER SO IT IS NOW TIME FOR SICKENINGLY CUTE CANDY-THEMED ROADS. :neckbeard:

Can I still lay paths with my gate open...? I could open it for the pathlaying.

Aristide
Sep 2, 2011

Mysterious Cat Country

I know that the overlap of people who like ACNL and people who watch Steven Universe is at least two, so have a link to my newest QR code.

FutureBoy
Jan 18, 2003

Aristide posted:

I know that the overlap of people who like ACNL and people who watch Steven Universe is at least two, so have a link to my newest QR code.

It's at least three and thank you.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

That is so cute!

Also....i am so tired of paths why did I think this was a good idea :catstare:

EDIT: I FINISHED. I'm opening my gate in case anyone is bored and wants to nightfish. My hand hurts. :barf:

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 05:14 on May 31, 2015

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

paths can be a bother, and that's why all my paths are mono-textured; I'd rather not enslave my second player to path-duty.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

VineST posted:

paths can be a bother, and that's why all my paths are mono-textured; I'd rather not enslave my second player to path-duty.

I usually use the top half of my screen for paths and the bottom for clothing and other things. :allears: This one looks alright; it was just torture, as all pathlaying is. Now, I am fishing for coelacanth.

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 06:04 on May 31, 2015

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013

Freakbox posted:

Yep, she's in boxes right now! Added you, just let me know when you want to come snag her.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

got Wolfgang to move in by winning a game of charades. forgot how fun it can be!

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Squirts ink when provoked
Hey, I have Peaches the eyeless horse in boxes right now if anybody wants her. She's been with me since the beginning and I've been trying to get rid of her ever since, but feel bad if she's lost to the void.

Any takers?

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Squidtamer DA posted:

Hey, I have Peaches the eyeless horse in boxes right now if anybody wants her. She's been with me since the beginning and I've been trying to get rid of her ever since, but feel bad if she's lost to the void.

Any takers?

I want her! My FC is 3437-3695-2934

Edit:
Thanks again! She'll be in good company:

Genovera fucked around with this message at 23:31 on May 31, 2015

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007

Genovera posted:

I want her! My FC is 3437-3695-2934

Awesome! My town name is Lumin. Door are open right now so you can go and scoop her up.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

My town's time is set back since I'm in moving mode and can't see my critters so early- so it's 3:00 PM in Sweetin! If anyone wants to come by I'm gonna open my gates up. I have cherries, apples, oranges, and Persimmons, so i could use a few new fruit. :3:

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jun 1, 2015

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007

Genovera posted:

Thanks again! She'll be in good company:

She'll definitely be happier amongst her own kind.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Had a nice visit! Someone graciously paid off a bridge and loitered about Sweetin-

Also, five of my animals have moved into a perfectly-done J shape of homes right along a river path. It's....weird. :gonk: BAD OMEN CROSSING!

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

hey, Japan finally got a release date for the new Happy Home Designer game. I still don't know a drat thing about it. is it an actual, full-featured successor to new leaf?

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

I looked into it- it seems to be an animal crossing home design game. v:geno:v I've seen how these dickbags decorate their homes and I'm not sure I want further part in it.

PS- I have new, sudden inspiration: prepare for some retro steppin' out clothes in Yellow//Cream Gingham for the ladies and Blue//White Seersucker for the gentleman. There may be Bowties and very small flowers. :allears:

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jun 1, 2015

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

:qq: Making Gingham is so loving hard ((why did I do this?!)). It looks a little bit washed out on some screens, but in-game it looks awesome. Also, my first low neckline//halter combo! I'll do the suit tomorrow; my eyes hurt a little bit. I'm not going to emulate Seersucker in pixels after emulating Gingham in pixels.

((Funfact: there are 5-6 different colors of yellow in that dress, white, and three colors of grey, iirc. :catstare:))

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Jun 1, 2015

Stitch Bitch
May 19, 2005

Bitch I got that
:h:~fuckin swag~:h:
Aaaaa I'm just getting back into playing this game after not for like a year, and you are still making super cute clothes!

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Stitch Bitch posted:

Aaaaa I'm just getting back into playing this game after not for like a year, and you are still making super cute clothes!

I just started again, too! This is my first design since restarting :kimchi:. Welcome back! Sweetin (my new town) will be happy for visitors. As soon as I have boyclothes to go with that I'll update my fashion blog again.

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Jun 1, 2015

Music Theory
Aug 7, 2013

Does anyone have a good turnip price today? FC is 4210-4463-9272.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Music Theory posted:

Does anyone have a good turnip price today? FC is 4210-4463-9272.

122 bells here but it's monday morning so you may want to hold off a bit longer, yeah?

Stitch Bitch
May 19, 2005

Bitch I got that
:h:~fuckin swag~:h:
All right, after neglecting my town for aaaages, I'm trying to clean up a little, and I have tons of poo poo sitting on my plaza that is free to whomever wants to come pick it up! Most of it is fossils and bamboo shoots, but there are also a few silver tools and some assorted other items. Please come, take whatever you want off the plaza, and pillage my shops if you feel like it too!

FC: 0061-1582-1884
Mayor: Swagga
Town: Buttburg

When/if I've gotten a few adds on here, I'll open up my gates and let you go hog wild (okay don't destroy my grass and flowers, just go kind of wild). I may or may not actually be paying attention to my DS because I need to get some sleep at some point, so I'm not trying to be rude if you talk to me and I don't talk back. :)

PS: If you're missing any fruit, I think I have all the kinds in my town (and my native is cherries), so feel free to shake a tree and take enough back to plant in your town if you need it.

Stitch Bitch fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Jun 1, 2015

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

added for the sake of being added: 2793-0650-7690

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013

Added, could go for some bamboo and fossils. FC 2423-4965-7572!

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007

Added. FC: 5370-1593-5053

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Freakbox posted:

:qq: Making Gingham is so loving hard ((why did I do this?!)). It looks a little bit washed out on some screens, but in-game it looks awesome. Also, my first low neckline//halter combo! I'll do the suit tomorrow; my eyes hurt a little bit. I'm not going to emulate Seersucker in pixels after emulating Gingham in pixels.

((Funfact: there are 5-6 different colors of yellow in that dress, white, and three colors of grey, iirc. :catstare:))

I love this dress! It's really cute.

• Locked thread