Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Kars shot piranhas out of his dick?

when did he not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Why would the ultimate being need a dick?

After all, SEX=USELESS

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Urination

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Polnareff asking the big questions, as always.

Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012

deadly_pudding posted:

Kars can shoot piranhas out of any part of him that he chooses to.

The real problem I have with that statement is that we're not talking about DIO's dick, instead.

edit: Jonathan's dick, if you're an rear end in a top hat.

For Jonathan's DIO's dick, everyone's an rear end in a top hat.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Remember when Avdol and Polnareff tricked a guy into falling down a hole and then peed in his mouth together? That was really hosed up
He was already in the hole, he was laying low so he could do Stand Crimes to trick Polnareff into wishing for an ironic zombie attack or something. Avdol did nothing wrong.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That guy deserved to drink piss.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

deadly_pudding posted:

Kars can shoot piranhas out of any part of him that he chooses to.

The real problem I have with that statement is that we're not talking about DIO's dick, instead.

edit: Jonathan's dick, if you're an rear end in a top hat.

The only thing dio ever did with Jojo's body was gently caress a whole shitload of people, give himself sex eyes, and then look smug while a ghost punched some people.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Dio is ruining Jonathan's body by not providing it with enough vitamin D.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Suzaku posted:

For Jonathan's DIO's dick, everyone's an rear end in a top hat.

For some reason, this made me imagine N'Doul and Vanilla Ice acting out that hamburgers scene from Pulp Fiction on someone.

Pomp posted:

The only thing dio ever did with Jojo's body was gently caress a whole shitload of people, give himself sex eyes, and then look smug while a ghost punched some people.

Dio knows how to live.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Monaghan posted:

Dio is ruining Jonathan's body by not providing it with enough vitamin D.

He's providing it with an ample supply of a very different kind of vitamin D.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Judgment is the funniest stand in part 3 and it's not surprising at all that he's defeated in a way that also owns

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
edit:wrong thread

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Y'know, given that Dio is puppeting Johnathon's corpse and doesn't possess his original vampire body, couldn't he actually walk around in the sun if he kept his head covered?

He could wear a burkha or something.

Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012

Vengarr posted:

Y'know, given that Dio is puppeting Johnathon's corpse and doesn't possess his original vampire body, couldn't he actually walk around in the sun if he kept his head covered?

I dunno. After the Vanilla Ice thing, it looks like if someone dies and gets DIO's blood, they become a vampire or something. So probably the blood from DIO's head would have turned Jonathan's body into a vampire, seeing as it was pretty much dead.

Unless DIO attached his head while the body was alive, in which case the Crusaders will probably kill his head, and then have to fight the newly-vampirized decapitated Jonathan corpse.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Vengarr posted:

Nah, when vampires steal a body it just becomes part of them and turns into a vampire part. When Joseph rippled Esidesi the arm he stole from Loggins was destroyed by the ripple as well.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

What, you can't be friends with your grandpa? :colbert:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Joseph is also Jojo, so that title could refer to him too.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Yeah, I don't think JoJo can be friends with himself. :v:

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

LORD OF BUTT posted:

Yeah, I don't think JoJo can be friends with himself. :v:

Why didn't it show STAAH PLACHINUM then? Surely you can be friends with your own stand.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
...honestly, that would probably be one of the best parts of having a Stand that can think independently. You'd have a bro who sprung out from your own soul, meaning that you'll (theoretically) always get along perfectly. :v:

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

LORD OF BUTT posted:

...honestly, that would probably be one of the best parts of having a Stand that can think independently. You'd have a bro who sprung out from your own soul, meaning that you'll (theoretically) always get along perfectly. :v:

But what if that person has depression and hates themself?

Adelheid
Mar 29, 2010

littleorv posted:

That would explain Holly

Adelheid fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Jun 2, 2015

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

littleorv posted:

Wouldn't you presumably get a Stand with a depressed personality in that instance (assuming it could think for itself)? Probably not very helpful for therapeutic purposes, but speaking as a person with clinical depression, it'd be cool to have someone to bro with on the days that I just feel like laying in bed and watching Iron Chef instead of actually doing things like showering or eating.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Kars shot piranhas out of his dick?

What dick?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
DICK  =  USELESS

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Speaking of Stands and personalities, I only recently realized that Enya's reanimation power is similar to how Dio can turn people into zombies. Even her power seems reverent to Dio.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

So that means Star Platinum will defeat Dio by sucking him... wait, poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If two stands hosed, would it be like you were having sex with the other stand user

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

LORD OF BUTT posted:

DICK  =  USELESS

Actually, I'm pretty sure the dick is very important

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

If two stands hosed, would it be like you were having sex with the other stand user

your souls are loving

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
Oh hey, the Jojo thread! I wonder why I stopped reading i..

:stonk:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

That post is good

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

If you hosed your stand would that just be masturbation?

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

littleorv posted:

If you hosed your stand would that just be masturbation?

I have opinions about this question but to go deeper would spoil some stuff that happens with stands later on in the series.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The stuff isn't loving, btw

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Pomp posted:

I have opinions about this question but to go deeper would spoil some stuff that happens with stands later on in the series.

Nevermind. Sounds like fun.

• Locked thread