Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

Hmm yet I was just in Palm Springs, a "desert" and all the golf courses are green and vibrant. Explain?

Sounds like the chosen people are up to no good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Figo for president. The Euros in Portugal were rad as hell.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Vegetable posted:

Figo for president. The Euros in Portugal were rad as hell.

Especially the final!

For getting rid of Blatter, the USA can have the 2022 World Cup. There would be no downsides to it anyway.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

cool page

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I
I believe
I believe that
I believe that we
I believe that we could host a pretty good world cup in the United States with high attendance and great synergy with our semitic corporate partners Snickers Disney Monstanto NBC Goldman Sachs and the Rothschilds

the glow
May 31, 2009
England has plenty of water fyi. Just saying

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

the glow posted:

England has plenty of water fyi. Just saying

do you have sandy beaches

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

California is willing to host, but all the countries have to promise to fill their water bottles at home before they come. The water fountains won't be turned on here.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

A Winner is Jew posted:

Well I could pull the "I know more about this than you" because I was the irrigation designer for the winning pilot project that led to AB 1881 that mandates a 40% reduction for all landscape water usage on new projects by this year back in 2006, or that WUCOLS (Water Use Classification of Landscape Species) is now the bible for landscape architects in CA instead of Sunset, or that I loving made 1/2 the god drat water efficiency use forums on http://www.water.ca.gov/wateruseefficiency/landscapeordinance/.

Or I could just say that Palm Springs is using almost 3-4 times the water that they should be using because all the old retired idiots think that Marathon II or Bermuda loving turf should make up 90% of there yards is a good idea in the middle of the loving desert, to say nothing about how most golf course use a bioswale/retention system in combination with reclaimed water for their turf.

Also this.

Don't think any of this is true tbh

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
a quick and simple way to weed out the poo poo countries; if any of the stadiums in your bid needed more than 20% government funding to be built then you can't use them.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

lol the amount of stupid serious posting by people who have never posted in TRP before this thread is staggering

As an American, I am contractually obligated to only care about this when we get to gloat and be obnoxious. Bringing down FIFA is deffo one of those times.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I would say England should get the WC but I am admittedly unaware of how the water table is looking there these days compared to historical norms so I retract my suggestion for now.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

A Winner is Jew posted:

Well I could pull the "I know more about this than you" because I was the irrigation designer for the winning pilot project that led to AB 1881 that mandates a 40% reduction for all landscape water usage on new projects by this year back in 2006, or that WUCOLS (Water Use Classification of Landscape Species) is now the bible for landscape architects in CA instead of Sunset, or that I loving made 1/2 the god drat water efficiency use forums on http://www.water.ca.gov/wateruseefficiency/landscapeordinance/.

Or I could just say that Palm Springs is using almost 3-4 times the water that they should be using because all the old retired idiots think that Marathon II or Bermuda loving turf should make up 90% of there yards is a good idea in the middle of the loving desert, to say nothing about how most golf course use a bioswale/retention system in combination with reclaimed water for their turf.

Horse. poo poo.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

A Winner is Jew posted:

Also this.

:laffo:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Pissflaps posted:

Horse. poo poo.

This

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

Horse. poo poo.

He seems like a troll

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Goetta posted:

I would say England should get the WC but I am admittedly unaware of how the water table is looking there these days compared to historical norms so I retract my suggestion for now.

I hear Texas has a lot of water these days

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Blatter told ESPN in 2013 that he wanted to go into punditry lol

http://en.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/188290.html

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Why do we even need another World Cup, let's go out on a high note with Brazil and shut down organized soccer forever. If you examine the trends, e-sports are the future anyway

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Let's just put the World Cup in the only place not tainted by bribe money, The Sun.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

California is willing to host, but all the countries have to promise to fill their water bottles at home before they come. The water fountains won't be turned on here.

So just like Europe?

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.

A Winner is Jew posted:

Also this.

This is it. This is the worst post in TRP.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

TheBigAristotle posted:

Blatter told ESPN in 2013 that he wanted to go into punditry lol

http://en.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/188290.html

Carragher has already invited him onto monday night football

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

lol the amount of stupid serious posting by people who have never posted in TRP before this thread is staggering

Sorry for discussing the biggest news in sports :shobon:

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

A Winner is Jew posted:

You really should check your sources.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Goetta posted:

lol

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

The Glumslinger posted:

I have no beef with you.

SandersPacheco
Jul 15, 2004

Faster than light

A Winner is Jew posted:

Also this.

This is a great post. Please tell us more.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Better idea: put 2022 in Seattle, make billions from the weed taxes alone

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Huh, well i guess my idea of Blatter being an FBI informant is now officially up in smoke.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

The Glumslinger posted:

apology accepted go away

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

The Glumslinger posted:

how dare you

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

The Glumslinger posted:

rear end in a top hat

SeductiveReasoning
Nov 2, 2005

382 BC - 301 BC

A Winner is Jew posted:

Also this.

Well, thank you for all your hard work as California's water usage and supply is in great shape these days.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Blatter liked Messi more than Cristiano Ronaldo. I hope Messi ends up in jail.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

The Glumslinger posted:

You can't handle the biggest news in sports entertainment.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Goetta posted:

Australia's water situation is pretty good compared to historical norms but only because the historical norms say that settling Australia in the first place was a pretty dumb idea.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

MikeJF posted:

Australia's water situation is pretty good compared to historical norms but only because the historical norms say that settling Australia in the first place was a pretty dumb idea.

It was cheaper than prisons

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Brony Car posted:

Blatter liked Messi more than Cristiano Ronaldo. I hope Messi ends up in jail.

A fisherman always sees another fisherman from afar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

Why do we even need another World Cup, let's go out on a high note with Brazil and shut down organized soccer forever. If you examine the trends, e-sports are the future anyway

This is cool and good.

mdemone posted:

Better idea: put 2022 in Seattle, make billions from the weed taxes alone

Also cool and good.