Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Whip Slagcheek posted:

We had a guy drive up to NYC one shift and bring back pizza. NYC is a four hour drive on a good day. Think about that.

I'm cool with this as long as it was thin crust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I'm cool with this as long as it was thin crust

Its NYC u loving pizza newbie idiot, of course its thin crust. Go back to eating crawdads and greens.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Its NYC u loving pizza newbie idiot, of course its thin crust. Go back to eating crawdads and greens.

stop coastshaming, shitlord

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Branis posted:

stop coastshaming, shitlord

You're just mad you don't have a coast to shame people with. You have.... uhh... indians?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Whoa there buddy

Chill out

eat a dick :mad:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

What, I like crawdads and greens. :saddowns:

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
None of you can talk, American pizza is poo poo and "Crawdad" are just how Langoustine sounds if you have a serious soft palate deformity caused by your cousin also being your mother.

I will, however, concede that your BBQ is superior.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

None of you can talk, American pizza is poo poo and "Crawdad" are just how Langoustine sounds if you have a serious soft palate deformity caused by your cousin also being your mother.

I will, however, concede that your BBQ is superior.

like theres good food in soggy ol england

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Fish and chips owns.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Fish and chips owns.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

English food is the worst.

Also I just got a sous vide cooker and it owns.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
If you think grits is better than Chicken Tikka masala then you can suck my dick.

Also your idea of a roast dinner is basically the tranny of Sunday Lunch food and your cheese shouldn't be classified as food.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
As an European, best thing about the US is Cheddar cheese. Thank you very much.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

If you think grits is better than Chicken Tikka masala then you can suck my dick.

Also your idea of a roast dinner is basically the tranny of Sunday Lunch food and your cheese shouldn't be classified as food.

It's pretty cool that you think of Chicken Tikka Masala as a British dish.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Grits is more like porridge than anything else, whereas chicken tikka masala's analogue in the pantheon of Southern cookin' is like gumbo or etoufee. And I'm sorry, but nothing originating on your backwards little barbarian island is gonna beat a good crawfish etoufee.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Invented by the British army while we pushed the mudmen's poo poo in during the 18th century.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Whip Slagcheek posted:

It is.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Just like a chicken Balti, should be called a Chicken Birmingham

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I've never had a good slice of pizza outside of the Chicago area. Never had NYC pizza but thin crust is what you order for kids and babies while the adults eat a real deep dish.

I love when I visit a friend or family member in some other state and they're raving about some local pizza joint that's complete amateur level garbage.

What I'm trying to say is if you're not eating Chicago area pizza, you're not eating pizza. And holy poo poo, lol thin crust, you poor idiots.

The Shep fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Jun 2, 2015

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
gently caress you england this is an american breakfast

throw in 2 lbs more sausage and bacon, and coat it in the finest maple syrup that our brothers in the north produce, and you have a midwestern breakfast.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
So how often does this happen to you guys....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_a-vJ5wJUo

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

tell a scotsman that glasgow is british and count how many microseconds pass before he glasses you

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

I've never had a good slice of pizza outside of the Chicago area. Never had NYC pizza but thin crust is what you order for kids and babies while the adults eat a real deep dish.

I love when I visit a friend or family member in some other state and they're raving about some local pizza joint that's complete amateur level garbage.

What I'm trying to say is if you're not eating Chicago area pizza, you're not eating pizza. And holy poo poo, lol thin crust, you poor idiots.

please stop trolling

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Reign Of Pain posted:

So how often does this happen to you guys....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_a-vJ5wJUo

Holy poo poo. The car must have had a gas leak when that tazer went off, no other idea what could cause something like that.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Deep dish pizza is superior. Give me a pizza I can eat with a dork any day over fold in half and eat poo poo.

Also Cajun food owns bones.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Whale Cancer posted:

Give me a pizza I can eat with a dork

That's a very freudian slip, Whale Cancer.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Noslo posted:

Holy poo poo. The car must have had a gas leak when that tazer went off, no other idea what could cause something like that.

Since the comments mention Arsonist, I'm going to guess it has more to do with flammables inside the car and the guy in the car setting it off.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Chicago pizza is an abomination

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Smiling Jack posted:

Chicago pizza is an abomination

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE SHEP? NOW I HAVE TO SIT HERE SIDING WITH SMILING JACK.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
I'm the master baiter.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Whip Slagcheek posted:

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE SHEP? NOW I HAVE TO SIT HERE SIDING WITH SMILING JACK.

Inshallah.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

#crustsizematters

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

JayKay posted:

Since the comments mention Arsonist, I'm going to guess it has more to do with flammables inside the car and the guy in the car setting it off.
he did get back into the car after it was on fire.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

LeoMarr posted:

#crustsizematters

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

LeoMarr posted:

he did get back into the car after it was on fire.

That was my favorite part. Like he was just going to drive away in a burning car like nothing happened.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Whale Cancer posted:

Deep dish pizza is superior. Give me a pizza I can eat with a dork any day over fold in half and eat poo poo.

Also Cajun food owns bones.

you can eat a pizza off my dork you little slut

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrqSizC-T-4

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

ZixTheYeti posted:

That was my favorite part. Like he was just going to drive away in a burning car like nothing happened.

until those WHITE police officers brutally dragged his skin accross the pavement under the threat of state sponsored electroshock therapy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Its ok to brutalize other white people. Especially if they have eastern european heritage, like those dirty pollacks and slavs. Also pizza hut makes the best pizza you loving nerds.

• Locked thread