Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Schubalts posted:

New Stretch.

Ran can be scary when she wants to.

Establishing dominance in the household.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Baron Snow posted:

Delicious Meat!

After all, if someone says "meat," you think of Shibata-san

edit: whoops, that's last chapter, the new one is here.

Maaaaan, I'm starting to like Mogami. He was really cute there at the end. That cover picture of the boss though :kimchi:

pandabear
Apr 27, 2006
^^Yeah, I'm really curious as to how this guy isn't an alright match for her. My very wild guess is that by not having the docs, he messes up and gets fired, and she has to support him, and then he shows his bad side in some way, like being acting extra-deadbeat or resentful?? Seems pretty dumb though.

K. Flaps posted:

What a lame ending :geno:
Yeah, what a weirdly hollow rush-job. Did the series get unexpectedly canceled or something?

New chapter of Full Dozer is out, by the same mangaka as Usotsuki Lily.
I hope the guy and the rival just end up together.

Principal also got a new release. This manga interests me because I really don't know where the story is going - I have no idea if the MC will actually end up with either of the guys.

Pochi Kuro got updated; it's shounen, but I feel like it's silly/cute enough of story with a romance theme that others here might enjoy it too.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

pandabear posted:

Pochi Kuro got updated; it's shounen, but I feel like it's silly/cute enough of story with a romance theme that others here might enjoy it too.

I remember seeing that and thinking to myself, "Is Blood Lad really popular enough to get such a blatant rip off?"

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah, the end of 3am Dangerous Zone was seriously poo poo.
lol sorry I 'accidentally' got your boyfriend transferred by lying about him sexually harassing me then had to beg the boss not to fire him outright, teehee

Whoops sorry I can't leave my lovely job that literally expects me to live there 24/7 because obviously they need me more.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

pandabear posted:

^^Yeah, I'm really curious as to how this guy isn't an alright match for her.

I think she's just going eventually realize that other than being appreciative of his affection, she doesn't really love him.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Well the 'lets go out with the idea of getting married at some point' before even going on a single date is a bit weird but I assume that's just approaching it from a western viewpoint.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hot drat, Hidamari ga Kikoeru has a continuation.

Kaelan Zero
Nov 30, 2004

smut
Tonari no Robot, a yuri manga about a robot by the author of Collectors, got picked up by a scanlation group. It's pretty interesting.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Kaelan Zero posted:

Tonari no Robot, a yuri manga about a robot by the author of Collectors, got picked up by a scanlation group. It's pretty interesting.

This is gonna be good.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
oh! I didn't notice it was by the same person as Collectors when I saw it in the new updates on Batoto, definitely following now.

pandabear
Apr 27, 2006
New chapter of Orange Chocolate!

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Wow I didn't know this was still getting translated. All I remember is the art being really pretty so I guess I'll have to start from the beginning again.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Mizutama Honey Boy - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mizutama-Honey-Boy/Vol-001-Ch-004-Read-Online?id=231763

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

just read all of taiyou no ie

it's good

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Cake Attack posted:

just read all of taiyou no ie

it's good

You take that back, it's very good.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

yeah it was

an anime would be cool

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Cake Attack posted:

an anime would be cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jEsshy26N4

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

gently caress i did a really bad job cropping that

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Cake Attack posted:

gently caress i did a really bad job cropping that
cropping that!?

Kaelan Zero
Nov 30, 2004

smut
Taiyou no Ie has many panels appropriate for out-of-context cropping.

As a fun surprise, one of those is not from Taiyou no Ie.

(just an extra warning that the following two manga are pretty tough reading at times)

I've been following Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku for a while and I can give it a cautious recommendation if the themes are something you can handle. If you're familiar with Bokura no Hentai at all (also romance in my opinion & extremely good) it has a lot in common. Tangled heterosexual and homosexual relationships between people who are still figuring out WTF is up with their lives. It gets pretty dark though, and I'm still not sure whether the author is competent enough to bring it to a satisfying conclusion... (I'm assuming anyone who tends to read this sort of romance manga is already following Bokura no Hentai. If you're not you should be!)

EDIT: While I'm at it, here's some Bokura no Hentai. It brings warm feelings occasionally! The artist is really good at what she does.

And some Himegoto (content warning again!):

Kaelan Zero fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Jun 11, 2015

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Dorothy wa Gokigen Naname?
Here's another new one I read the first couple of chapters of the other day. Dorothy is a powerful mage with a bad personality so her master punishes her by taking all of her magic power (gems) and banishing her far from home. Stuck in a childlike form she's using the one magic gem she has left to make contracts with servants (read: build a harem) who lend her their powers so she can take her magic back and get revenge on her master. It borrows names and imagery from The Wizard of Oz -- protagonist is Dorothy, her first servant is a guy named Toto, the master banishes her with a tornado, and based on their names I'm figuring the rest of the harem are oblique references to the other Oz companions. There have already been a lot of tiresome lolicon jokes and based on the tone so far I wouldn't be surprised if it got a little smutty. Dorothy is a pretty fun protagonist though and is actively building her harem vs passively attracting hot men so that's a little different at least. I'll probably keep following this one for now because it looks like trashy fun, but I certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone who doesn't like harems because it's pretty blatant about what it is.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Everything Burrito posted:

Dorothy wa Gokigen Naname?
Here's another new one I read the first couple of chapters of the other day. Dorothy is a powerful mage with a bad personality so her master punishes her by taking all of her magic power (gems) and banishing her far from home. Stuck in a childlike form she's using the one magic gem she has left to make contracts with servants (read: build a harem) who lend her their powers so she can take her magic back and get revenge on her master. It borrows names and imagery from The Wizard of Oz -- protagonist is Dorothy, her first servant is a guy named Toto, the master banishes her with a tornado, and based on their names I'm figuring the rest of the harem are oblique references to the other Oz companions. There have already been a lot of tiresome lolicon jokes and based on the tone so far I wouldn't be surprised if it got a little smutty. Dorothy is a pretty fun protagonist though and is actively building her harem vs passively attracting hot men so that's a little different at least. I'll probably keep following this one for now because it looks like trashy fun, but I certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone who doesn't like harems because it's pretty blatant about what it is.

This is fun so far.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's also complete at 3 volumes so I'm hoping that means plot progression and an actual ending.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Man, the Shiori Experience is great.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Oh drat, a Morinaga Milk yuri manga i somehow completely missed.
Secret of the Princess

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/ohime-sama-no-himitsu-r11100

It's super cute!

Features a teeny-tiny cameo from a Girl Friends side character.

And also this

e:

a kitten fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Jun 14, 2015

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oddly enough I only just read that one myself, it was a lot better than the last MM thing I read (Gakuen Polizi).

In other yuri news a new chapter of Morishima's Holy Girl Paradigm came out, after about a year since the last one. It's pretty cute and amusing, I wouldn't call it a parody, but it pokes affectionate fun at the Ojou-sama class S stuff.

http://reader.yuriproject.net/read/holy_girl_paradigm/en/0/1/page/1

There's only another two chapters to translate so it should be done in 2017.

Sakurazuka fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jun 14, 2015

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

well that second page sold me on it.
ouch :xd:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

same

edit: this manga is actually super good. Thanks!

a kitten fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jun 14, 2015

jiffypop45
Dec 30, 2011

I went to A-kon and a friend of mine found a doll, none of the people I was with nor the person selling it (:psyduck:) knew what it was from. It looks very shoujo-esque (either that or possibly a mystery/horror?), I didn't see a "what anime is this from" thread so I thought I'd ask here. It's all in Japanese, and every site on the back is Japanese. We tried using google's image search but came up with nothing. Anyone have any idea what this is or maybe a better place to ask?

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Accel World.

Here you can buy that statue from amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Accel-Kuroyuk...3E5FE5D4E11B61F

K. Flaps fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jun 14, 2015

jiffypop45
Dec 30, 2011

K. Flaps posted:

Accel World.

Here you can buy that statue from amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Accel-Kuroyuk...3E5FE5D4E11B61F

Thank you very much!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Couple more :ohdear: chapters of Yona.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Nate RFB posted:

Couple more :ohdear: chapters of Yona.

I love this manga.

With that said, aaaaaaaaa

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I don't know if my heart can take more Tamen de Gushi.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

why the gently caress didn't lili get added to yona's harem

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Rub rub rub rub :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY god drat Tamen de Gushi.