Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
General chat in this game is kind of amusing. With the new patch guilds are actively poaching from one another, including the top ranked guild on our server trying to snag WURLOW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I will never join devils. Their main guy accidentally revealed he's VIP 10 when he said he can skip 38 levels in angel trial, meaning he has spent several thousand dollars on this game, and I make fun of him in chat for it.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

Dreylad posted:

General chat in this game is kind of amusing. With the new patch guilds are actively poaching from one another, including the top ranked guild on our server trying to snag WURLOW.

They've been trying to do this since before the patch, world chat is hilarious.

e: vvvv AND SHOUTING

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Dreylad posted:

I also like the fact that letters are arbitrarily replaced with asterisks like everyone is swearing at all times.

Ed. I just saw that you can mute players under a certain level in global. thank god I don't have to see THE LAD**S AR* **ITING F** YO*! again until those guys hit level 80.

Alien Sex Manual fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Jun 5, 2015

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

I can't play since the latest patch. Feel free to kick me (Loten) to make room. Tried reinstalling a few times but no dice.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Loten posted:

I can't play since the latest patch. Feel free to kick me (Loten) to make room. Tried reinstalling a few times but no dice.

Is it the issue Kreczor is having (see prior pages) or does it just not work on your device any more?

Kreczor
Oct 30, 2011

I'd still rather play with medieval knights online then go outside and "hang out".

Loten posted:

Check the forum for the game here:http://community.gtarcade.com/forum/2077/. There's a bunch of people having similar issues like yours so there's probably info for you.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
But the other guilds are offering me women and beer. What does the Goon Squad want to offer me? <fart>

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

Tony Homo posted:

But the other guilds are offering me women and beer. What does the Goon Squad want to offer me? <fart>

We get to be WURLOW's posse and troll the poo poo out of world chat denizens.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

I went and looked at some of the later bonuses for the nobility poo poo and :holymoley:

Also I can't get over how much these purple gear boxes own.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Niton posted:

We get to be WURLOW's posse and troll the poo poo out of world chat denizens.

I like how he went in there and asked "why should I join your guild?" and they just went on spamming. You'll never steal him away from us with that weak-rear end game, pubbies. :agesilaus:

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Jamwad Hilder posted:

I will never join devils. Their main guy accidentally revealed he's VIP 10 when he said he can skip 38 levels in angel trial, meaning he has spent several thousand dollars on this game, and I make fun of him in chat for it.

join devils on the condition you get co-leader, then kick everyone

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

My issue is it says "Don't have the latest update" but then no update is available. So I uninstall, and reinstall via Google Play. Then it downloads a couple of patches. "Don't have the latest update" but then no update is available. So I uninstall, and reinstall via Google Play. Then it downloads a couple of patches. "Don't have the latest update" but then no update is available. So I uninstall,

Which is where I'm at right now. Might leave it for a couple of days and check back.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Loten posted:

My issue is it says "Don't have the latest update" but then no update is available. So I uninstall, and reinstall via Google Play. Then it downloads a couple of patches. "Don't have the latest update" but then no update is available. So I uninstall, and reinstall via Google Play. Then it downloads a couple of patches. "Don't have the latest update" but then no update is available. So I uninstall,

Which is where I'm at right now. Might leave it for a couple of days and check back.

I'm gonna drop you for the moment then (hey guys there's one space open!) but just say the word and we'll get you back in.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Jamwad Hilder posted:

The fact that what seems like half their guild is in the top 100 means they're probably worth at least 10 grand.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Loten posted:

Proves Apple>Android.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I just got a new update for IOS, maybe that fixed the guest problem?

Dreylad posted:

The fact that what seems like half their guild is in the top 100 means they're probably worth at least 10 grand.

well their top guy was behind wurlow/jamwad by like 2k br in the arena for a long time, then he shot up like 4k, then another 3k, so he is definitely spending a bunch of dollars to be #1

e: and the admission to being BR10 proves that

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Wow. Some people have too much disposable income!

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

Roid666 posted:

Wow. Some people have too much disposable income!

Yeah count me into that group. I mean I'm not close to those guys but I'm pretty close to VIP 7.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I'm starting to think potions plunder might be the way to go at the wharf. It's been really helpful for me in making sure all my guys are max xp before I level up, and it's allowed me to boost some of my guys who are slightly behind my main team.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Jamwad Hilder posted:

I'm starting to think potions plunder might be the way to go at the wharf. It's been really helpful for me in making sure all my guys are max xp before I level up, and it's allowed me to boost some of my guys who are slightly behind my main team.

This is exactly what I'm doing too.

Boozie
Feb 2, 2013
Applied as BoozieSA.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Potion and equipment for me! Helps that I"m only 40 so my list of people I can plunder currently is somewhat low

Overall today has been great to me so far.
I hit 40
So Hero Trial open
Picked up Elder Dwarf, Nightblade and Nyssa this morning as well
Not sure if Nightblade will be useful outside of Warf defense but hot drat if Nyssa + Dwarf don't seem like 2 rock solid additions to my team
I am maybe a day or 2 away from bumping Rose Knight + Berserk Claw to 3 stars each and 2 days from adding Valkyrie to my rotation somewhere

FraudulentEconomics
Oct 14, 2007

Pst...
Applied as FraudEcon.

Kreczor
Oct 30, 2011

I'd still rather play with medieval knights online then go outside and "hang out".
Yea the fix they launched... doesn't work at all. It can only find my GTArcade account and not the guest account. I'm still leveling the GTArcade account in the sense that I can't recover the guest account but I'm crossing my fingers....

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

FraudulentEconomics posted:

Applied as FraudEcon.

Boozie posted:

Applied as BoozieSA.

Got you both.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
The Elder Dwarf needs so many Elf Helms and Phoenix Bows. So.. many.. and he's only at Blue. :negative:

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Echophonic posted:

The Elder Dwarf needs so many Elf Helms and Phoenix Bows. So.. many.. and he's only at Blue. :negative:

Yeah. This.
I had a stock pile but still ended up farming a decent amount already

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
My donations pushed us into lvl 6 training hall. Youre welcome guild. ;)

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

vulturesrow posted:

My donations pushed us into lvl 6 training hall. Youre welcome guild. ;)

if 14 people dump all their daily chances into it, we will have it at +100% in 4 days, providing the 60/level remains the same

padijun fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jun 5, 2015

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

padijun posted:

if 14 people dump all their daily chances into it, we will have it at +100% in 4 days, providing the 60/level remains the same

We can probably stop on the slot upgrades for a few days. I don't think we're too far from the next slot from just guild level. I'd really like to bump cheaper feasts, actually. If we could get it to 33%, the dark paladin feast will be at 1k. :v: And it's on 'sale' apparently, just noticed the little marker on the upgrade.

e: hey cotato how is the purple dwarf?

Tsurupettan fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Jun 5, 2015

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

Trip report on dwarf. He's as tanky as my 4* zweihander at 2*. His line attack is nice and he stuns pretty well. His shield is badass but it's on the rng. He fills the same roll as zweihander so it's nice to have 2. Also with his pieces so easy to get it will be a breeze getting him to 4*.

At level 51 he's got like 13k hp and 1400 attack defense. It's more than zweihander but his attack is quite a bit lower.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Cotato posted:

Trip report on dwarf. He's as tanky as my 4* zweihander at 2*. His line attack is nice and he stuns pretty well. His shield is badass but it's on the rng. He fills the same roll as zweihander so it's nice to have 2. Also with his pieces so easy to get it will be a breeze getting him to 4*.

At level 51 he's got like 13k hp and 1400 attack defense. It's more than zweihander but his attack is quite a bit lower.

Post a breakdown of hp/pd/md/parry/dodge for both? Obviously skills matter here, but with what you're saying I am curious how close they are right now.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

I had enough gems for a 10x open last night and did so (neat how I got 2500 gems in return for spending my hard saved 5k). My 3* was Dark Paladin; I also go the old pervert wizard who doesn't seem worth prioritizing. I still need heroes to help fill out teams to protect my wharf poo poo and for angel trial, so no complaints.

Dark Paladin seems like a solid tank with added CC? It's hard to tell with new additions to the roster but I like heroes with CC: Blue Witch and Pyrona alone ensheepening makes things easier.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Dark Paladin is pretty great.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Yudo posted:

I had enough gems for a 10x open last night and did so (neat how I got 2500 gems in return for spending my hard saved 5k). My 3* was Dark Paladin; I also go the old pervert wizard who doesn't seem worth prioritizing. I still need heroes to help fill out teams to protect my wharf poo poo and for angel trial, so no complaints.

Dark Paladin seems like a solid tank with added CC? It's hard to tell with new additions to the roster but I like heroes with CC: Blue Witch and Pyrona alone ensheepening makes things easier.

Dark Paladin is baller as gently caress. He's really good. You lucked out, since he's hard to get pieces for otherwise.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Oh my god Blue+2 Elder Dwarf needs even more helms and bows. :suicide:

At least I'll have a billion titan sword pieces.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Excellent. Thank you both for the feedback. Finally a nice anchor for my teams.

Boozie
Feb 2, 2013
What heroes should I be spending guild shop points (or other in game currency) for? Lots posted in thread for angels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
My free 3* pulls have all been heroes I already have. :smith:

• Locked thread