Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

http://news.sky.com/story/1496970/blatter-knew-of-bribery-plan-dossier-reveals

Blatter's hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
You guys know that Switzerland doesn't extradite their own citizens? Blatter needs to be indicted by Swiss officials.

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.
German paper Die Zeit claims that Germany shipped RPGs to Saudi Arabia in exchange for their WC vote: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/05/fifa-scandal-arms-germany-deal-saudi-valcke-warner-delaney-ireland-henry?CMP=share_btn_fb

They just need to burn it all down and start from scratch, don't they?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Shitshow posted:

German paper Die Zeit claims that Germany shipped RPGs to Saudi Arabia in exchange for their WC vote: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/05/fifa-scandal-arms-germany-deal-saudi-valcke-warner-delaney-ireland-henry?CMP=share_btn_fb

They just need to burn it all down and start from scratch, don't they?

The Divinity series and Gothic are well recieved and all... classics maybe. But are a few copies really worth a world cup?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
That's what I call a Jagged Alliance.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ephex posted:

That's what I call a Jagged Alliance.

:boom:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Honj Steak posted:

You guys know that Switzerland doesn't extradite their own citizens? Blatter needs to be indicted by Swiss officials.

not true

the extradition treaty lets either party prosecute one of their own citizens rather than extradite them, but does not let a party simply refuse to extradite or prosecute: the swiss can turn him over or can prosecute him themselves, but they can't do nothing if the US makes the request

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
sepp won't be extradited because he faces the death penalty in the united states, for the murder of football

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Concerned Citizen posted:

sepp won't be extradited because he faces the death penalty in the united states, for the murder of football

??????

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
if only blatter was controlled like franchise owners in the nfl, time to thank the freedom eagle! these colors don't run! *fart noise*

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

rip

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

These are Hope Solo's private pics and you should respect that

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

African AIDS cum posted:

POTY.

RALF
Mar 15, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Without Sepp Blatter football would have died 15 years ago

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
that's true

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax

African AIDS cum posted:

hahaha

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

African AIDS cum posted:

:thurman:

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

African AIDS cum posted:

:vince:

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

All your awful posts in TFF have been wiped clean

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

?

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

You should gently caress off back there

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

African AIDS cum posted:

holy poo poo lmao

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

African AIDS cum posted:

lmao

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

nice

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

African AIDS cum posted:

lol

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

MVP

Jombo
Feb 20, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Considering the number on golden manbabies this post caused to drop I must ask what the U.S. women's soccer goalie has to do with a deflated grid iron ball?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

lmfao

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Jombo posted:

Considering the number on golden manbabies this post caused to drop I must ask what the U.S. women's soccer goalie has to do with a deflated grid iron ball?

stfu

Jombo
Feb 20, 2009

Not enough info

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
Lol apparently Morocco won the 2010 World cup vote

IT would of been a better option too...way more football fans there and way better league

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Jombo posted:

Not enough info

If you can't compare The Fappening with that image I really don't know how to help you.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

lmao

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

lmao

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

quote:

Qatar is likely be stripped of its chance to host the 2022 World Cup, according to a FIFA whistleblower who was a former senior figure in the country’s bid team.

Phaedra Almajid, who turned whistleblower to expose the corruption, has said the abundance of evidence of the wrongdoing in Qatar’s bid would force the world football governing body FIFA to relieve the Gulf country of the responsibility of staging the tournament in 2022.

Almajid is an Arab-American based in the United States who worked for Qatar’s 2022 bid till early 2010.

quote:

Russia and Qatar could be stripped of their World Cup hosting rights if evidence emerges of bribery in the bidding process, the independent chairman of FIFA's audit and compliance committee told a Swiss newspaper.

The FBI's investigation of bribery and corruption at FIFA includes scrutiny of how soccer's governing body awarded World Cup hosting rights to Russia and Qatar, a U.S. law enforcement official told Reuters this week.

Domenico Scala told SonntagsZeitung that FIFA the two countries could lose the hosting rights should evidence emerge of bribery in the bidding process.

"If evidence should emerge that the awards to Qatar and Russia only came about thanks to bought votes, then the awards could be invalidated," Scala said in an interview published on Sunday. "This evidence has not yet been brought forth."

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Jun 7, 2015

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
lol haven't like 900 people already died so qatar could have the world cup

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Nah haven't you heard? Exactly zero people have died. It's true because it was in a government statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

African AIDS cum posted:

loving lmao