Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Oh yea, this thread!

So a few weeks ago I met up with this girl from on here - she hit me up first, gave me her number and we'd been texting back and forth for a while so I figures we were going to hook up. We go out, have a LOT of drinks (and at this point it's obvious she's a little crazy, but the quirky kind and not the talk-to-herself schizo kind) and decide to taxi back to her place.

So we start hooking up and she bites my lip. Hard. I say "Don't do that I can't show up to work with messed up lips but you can bite elsewhere if you want." At first she's OK with it and it seems like she just likes a bit of rough sex which is cool with me. 15 minutes later she bites my lip hard again, and I'm pretty firm with her this time saying "Do not do that again." She seemed to get it this time.

Until 20 minutes later (and a bunch more drinks on our part) she bites my lip REALLY hard and drew blood. I'm pissed, so I shove her away and yell at her, and she starts calling me names like "Pussy Boy" so I start to put my clothes on, and she loving slaps me! At this point my brain is all raged up and drunk so I think "I think I'm supposed to slap this god drat girl..."

So I did. I slapped her.

And then she got super normal and turned on - we hooked up all the next day too.

That girl was loving crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

TheSpiritFox posted:

You should go into the howling void for us and find out.

quote:

So this is a minor rant. Only because im somewhat hurt by this event.

So some people close to me still dont know about being my being a little. On telling someone recently , she looked at me like I was some strange creature who had just vomited all over her. Her first statement was " dont you think at this age you should be growing up?" her next question hurt me most, this person being someone who knows what Ive gone through in loosing my daughter. She turned to me and said " Whats going to happen when you have a child? You cant be an immature child raising a child yourself. Isnt that like incest?"

Firstly. I am already a mother. Just because my daughter is no longer with me doesnt mean im not a mum. Ive been through pregnancy, child birth. The lot. Just because im a little does not mean it will ever affect my relationship with my children. If anything I may have a stronger bond in some aspects. We will prehaps watch more cartoons and play with more toys. But thats about it.

Secondly. In no way is a DD/lg relationship incestuous. We are not sick and twisted people with peadophilic desires.

A person who identifies as a little is someone who's just more intouch with there childlike nature. They seek an emotionally mature person who can care for them, love them ,need them and much much more.

Being a little does not mean im some immature little girl incapable of being an adult. I live a very adult life. I work, I volunteer for struggling people, I cook and I clean my house. I just have a little more fun doing it.

So what if I like coloring in. It's epic! Watching cartoons? Awesome. Pink and glittery cute things!? AMAZING. Who cares if I collect Teddy bears, they make the best cuddling partners when your sad. All of these things does not make me an alien or a weirdo. Im just a young woman who gets more enjoyment out of the young side of life. Seeing a butterfly sends me into a giggling girly mess. Cuddling my teddies sends me into a snuggling, coy cuddly mood.

Sometimes it's not easy being a little. Not everyone wants to understand.

Will I ever stop? Probably not. Since finding myself as a little im happy. Im comfortable, I feel like I can finally be myself and like I belong. Like I understand myself.
Ill probably be a hundred years old, racing around in a hot pink wheel chair with all my teddies in tow....and that's OK, because it's who I am.

Im a little and im proud.

quote:

Fetishes

Into: age play, anal sex (receiving), asphyxiation (receiving), rear end play (receiving), ball gags (receiving), being a slut, but not for just anyone (everything to do with it), being a slut,but being his slut. (everything to do with it), biting, blindfolds (receiving), bondage (receiving), breast/nipple torture (receiving), breath play (everything to do with it), collar and lead/leash (receiving), cuddles (everything to do with it), dildos (receiving), discipline (receiving), doctor/nurse play (receiving), erotic photography, extracting her whimpers (receiving), face loving (receiving), gagging/choked by cock (receiving), hair pulling (receiving), handcuffs (receiving), kitten petplay (everything to do with it), lingerie, lovingly being called a bad, bad man (giving), masturbation (receiving), mutual masturbation (giving), nipples, oral sex (giving), orgasm control (receiving), pain (receiving), piercings, pleasing daddy (everything to do with it), role play, sex in public, spanking (receiving), talking dirty, toys (receiving), vibrators (receiving), whips (receiving).

Curious about : caging/confinement, candle wax, chains, chastity devices.

quote:

No cummies for you tonight kitten now straight to bed with you

(╯ಊ╰) but daddy…im so squishy…it tingles daddy..im sticky..

Use mr fluffy baby until I get home from work and maybe I’ll give you cummies

( ´∀`)Thank you daddy! baby cant wait for cummies!!

quote:

“Only good girls get cummies. Have you been a good girl, pumpkin?” His finger teased, making sure her attention was right between her legs.

“Yes, daddy,” she said on a sigh, tilting her hips toward his finger. His finger pulled away, frustrating her with the lightness of his touch on her outer lips.

“You think so, hmm? Well, let’s consider. How many times did you talk back to daddy this week?”

She pouted, but replied softly, “Four.”

“That’s right, and that’s quite the number isn’t it? And how many times did you touch where you weren’t supposed to?”

Her hips tried again to roll toward his finger, and she whimpered as he expertly avoided giving her the touch she wanted. “Twice, daddy.”

“Touching is very, very naughty for a little girl like you, pumpkin. We’ve been over this, you’re just too little to touch here without supervision.”

She let out a frustrated hmph, in obvious disagreement, but managed to keep whatever protests she had to herself.

He considered her quietly for a minute, teasing her all the while, before he spoke. “No, I think maybe this time you weren’t quite good enough for cummies. So daddy’s gonna have his own cummies right…here,” he explained as his finger slipped down and pushed into her bum.

“Please, daddy no,” she begged.

“Daddy says yes. And if you’re a really good girl for daddy while he fucks your little bottom, maybe he’ll reconsider and give you cummies before bedtime. But if you’re a bad girl…he might just send you to bed in a thick diaper and the locking mittens…”

Not going back again. Seen too much. The irony of reading this poo poo making me want to crawl into a foetal position is positively Nietzschean.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
I'm very aroused. More excited than the girl who loves Austrian economics

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Tumble posted:

That girl was loving crazy.

Nice,
Some will say "don't stickyour dick in crazy" but those people are loving losers. sticking your dick in crazy is fine, just don't girlfriend it.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
How can you have four Asian girlfriends at once? All their OK cupid profiles make them seem like the most boring people in the world...

Self Summary:

Uhm, idk

5 things I could never do without

Food
Phone
Family
Food

You should message me if

idk you want to

*only has 2 pics and it's the same pic (5 megapixel shot from 15 feet away in 2010) uploaded twice - zero questions answered*

most of my shits have more personality than an Asian girls OkCuties

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
You forgot "uses the word 'simple' to describe herself as if that's a positive trait".

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

How can you have four Asian girlfriends at once? All their OK cupid profiles make them seem like the most boring people in the world...

Self Summary:

Uhm, idk

5 things I could never do without

Food
Phone
Family
Food

You should message me if

idk you want to

*only has 2 pics and it's the same pic (5 megapixel shot from 15 feet away in 2010) uploaded twice - zero questions answered*

most of my shits have more personality than an Asian girls OkCuties

The interesting-ness of the profile is directly proportional to body fat percentage, not race.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

The interesting-ness of the profile is directly proportional to body fat percentage, not race.

:wisdom:

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I'll fill all this in later

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Breetai posted:

Not going back again. Seen too much. The irony of reading this poo poo making me want to crawl into a foetal position is positively Nietzschean.

Why did I keep reading any of this :gonk:

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

quote:

Sorry I was going to message you later my best mates dad has had a heart attack so I'm in the hospital at the moment

like it's fine, to have second thoughts about a first date with someone you've never met i get that and would respect that if someone just came out and said it but why do some women feel the need to make up poo poo about dead or dying relatives/relatives of friends to get out of it? its a bit loving morbid, of course i texted back the whole oh god wow hope he's ok you take care type of thing as you do

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Shirley Crabtree posted:

like it's fine, to have second thoughts about a first date with someone you've never met i get that and would respect that if someone just came out and said it but why do some women feel the need to make up poo poo about dead or dying relatives/relatives of friends to get out of it? its a bit loving morbid, of course i texted back the whole oh god wow hope he's ok you take care type of thing as you do

Maybe she isn't lying?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Bored posted:

Maybe she isn't lying?

perhaps, thats the beauty of the dying relative get-out you cant be called out on it, im cynical because its been used on me about three times in the past and each time its been when ive arranged a date way too soon before getting to know the person and when theres been barely any contact inbetween, i suspect its like a panic thing i.e. oh poo poo i dont know this person, my dad is dead! either that or i am basically the grim reaper

e: i'm basically saying whoops my bad for not getting to know her first, but i saw it coming that she was getting cold feet was waiting for her excuse and felt disgusted by the excuse she used, i'm sure it's unthinkable to most people hence why you might think well maybe its true but some girls really are just bad people... you don't lie about that kind of thing imo

Shirley Crabtree fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jun 9, 2015

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I just never assume they are lying or having second thoughts - I had a girl tell me she had to cancel because of some vague family problems and was "so sorry". I just figured that was the case and said "Oh no problem, that'll happen. Just let me know when you're back in town and ready to have a drink. Hope everything smoothes itself out soon!"

Turns out she had a crazy aunt and she was the only person on the same coast and we met up for drinks a week later. And we hooked up and she was the bomb in bed to boot.

Basically, being anything other than understanding and confident that the other person really does want to meet you is the wrong mindset.

Edit - also let me give you some realtalk advice here Shirley Crabtree: you cannot get to know somebody on OKCupid through messaging back and forth, or even texting. You go back and forth a few times to establish that this is somebody you'd want to meet, and go straight for the date. "Hey, it's been fun talking here, would you like to meet up for a drink sometime soon?"

If you're bent out of shape by somebody canceling plans you're too involved already, and you're relying on this as a crutch for dating versus a supplement. Chill out and reevaluate yourself because you sound bitter, and that will come through in all of your interactions.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jun 9, 2015

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Shirley Crabtree posted:

perhaps, thats the beauty of the dying relative get-out you cant be called out on it, im cynical because its been used on me about three times in the past and each time its been when ive arranged a date way too soon before getting to know the person and when theres been barely any contact inbetween, i suspect its like a panic thing i.e. oh poo poo i dont know this person, my dad is dead! either that or i am basically the grim reaper

What's your definition of 'too soon' regarding arranging a date?

If anything, endlessly messaging back and forth is more of a hindrance. There's only so well that you can get to know someone by chatting through a computer screen, and doing so for extended periods gets tiresome.

Breetai fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Jun 9, 2015

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Tumble posted:

If you're bent out of shape by somebody canceling plans you're too involved already, and you're relying on this as a crutch for dating versus a supplement. Chill out and reevaluate yourself because you sound bitter, and that will come through in all of your interactions.

poo poo happens and sometimes horrible things come up right before a date, which is why I was exactly that, understanding about it and leaving the ball in her court and if she comes back to me and reschedules down the line fair play and I stand corrected. But my point is some people are terrible enough that they do lie about that kind of thing when they get cold feet, both guys and girls, and shame on anyone that does. I'm not bitter I wasn't massively feeling it anyway and was hoping for some kind of excuse but wow, not that.

Breetai posted:

What's your definition of 'too soon' regarding arranging a date?

If anything, endlessly messaging back and forth is more of a hindrance. There's only so well that you can get to know someone by chatting through a computer screen, and doing so for extended periods gets tiresome.

I used to massively agree with you that its good to just arrange a date asap and see whats what in person but I'm more of the opinion now that at least feel out the person a little bit and give them a chance to ask what they need to about you before you commit to any solid date. This instance I kind of went back on that conversation was very minimal and it just felt all wrong and clunky and impersonal which is why I was expecting an excuse but not a heart attack. Regardless I had backup plans ready so it's all good in the hood.

I think too soon depends on the person. Some people are cool to just meet up and leave all the mystery, for others it's really daunting.

Shirley Crabtree fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jun 10, 2015

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Shirley Crabtree posted:

poo poo happens and sometimes horrible things come up right before a date, which is why I was exactly that, understanding about it and leaving the ball in her court and if she comes back to me and reschedules down the line fair play and I stand corrected. But my point is some people are terrible enough that they do lie about that kind of thing when they get cold feet, both guys and girls, and shame on anyone that does. I'm not bitter I wasn't massively feeling it anyway and was hoping for some kind of excuse but wow, not that.

You're sending off some mixed messages - you were hoping the date didn't happen, you weren't attracted to her, but how dare she have the audacity to use this particular excuse? What excuse would have been acceptable?

Also, you're calling people who cancel dates "terrible" - if somebody cancels a date it's because they either aren't into meeting you, or something actually did come up, or they're working through their own poo poo like anxiety or depression - you throwing out the "well some people are just bad or terrible." thought just reeks of bitterness - I'd cancel on you too.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

If it feels like we are dogpiling on you, we just don't want you to set yourself up for hurt feelings*. If they are lying to get out of meeting you, then they will obviously not be "the one" for you and you dodged a bullet without having to leave your house.

gently caress! I'm serious posting again!

*Or, since this is GBS, we want to give you false information in order to make sure you die sad and alone.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Tumble posted:

You're sending off some mixed messages - you were hoping the date didn't happen, you weren't attracted to her, but how dare she have the audacity to use this particular excuse? What excuse would have been acceptable?

Also, you're calling people who cancel dates "terrible" - if somebody cancels a date it's because they either aren't into meeting you, or something actually did come up, or they're working through their own poo poo like anxiety or depression - you throwing out the "well some people are just bad or terrible." thought just reeks of bitterness - I'd cancel on you too.

cool your boots mister i'm not quite sure why you're on the attack here...

cancelling a date does not make you a terrible person. lying about a heart attack to cancel a date makes you a terrible person. she may, or may not, have done this but some people do and those people are terrible and if she did then so is she.

not all girls are lovely and fluffy and smell of flowers and rainbows, some are cunts, same with guys, that's pretty much my point

Bored posted:

If it feels like we are dogpiling on you, we just don't want you to set yourself up for hurt feelings*. If they are lying to get out of meeting you, then they will obviously not be "the one" for you and you dodged a bullet without having to leave your house.

gently caress! I'm serious posting again!

*Or, since this is GBS, we want to give you false information in order to make sure you die sad and alone.

Oh no I get you, truth is of the three dates I have lined up this one I was the least bothered about. One of them is a genuine Italian and the other has pistols tattooed on her tits. On her tits. And I absolutely agree, dodged a bullet. I guess it's just that I'd heard this exact story before, my bs detector went off and I was curious if anyone else felt the same about people who lie about death/dying people rather than man up, be honest and say i'm not feeling it or i'm too scared to meet a stranger.I would have honestly just said 'respect'. It just makes me shudder is all maybe it's how I was raised. I like the koala and get us, serious posting like motherfuckers.

Shirley Crabtree fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jun 10, 2015

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Shirley Crabtree posted:

cancelling a date does not make you a terrible person. lying about a heart attack to cancel a date makes you a terrible person. she may, or may not, have done this but some people do and those people are terrible and if she did then so is she.

So when we found that we could not make sense
Well you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough

makes u think

naem
May 29, 2011

Shirley Crabtree posted:

..and the other has pistols tattooed on her tits. On her tits. And I absolutely agree, dodged a bullet.

A boobie bullet (heh heh bewbs)

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Shirley Crabtree posted:

cancelling a date does not make you a terrible person. lying about a heart attack to cancel a date makes you a terrible person.
[...]
she may, or may not, have done this but some people do and those people are terrible and if she did then so is she.

So clearly it's the heart attack that bothers you, but you have to realize that this is a personal problem. If it's a lie, the lie was fine. Let's play a game, which one of these truths would you have preferred?
"I just realized I'd rather play with my goldfish than go out with you."
"I'm going to spend the evening watching TV instead of going out with you, Fast and Furious 19 is on Netflix and that's got to be more intellectual than your conversation."
"I would have texted you sooner but the cute guy I actually wanted to go out with took forever to reply. I'm going out with him and putting you on the back burner, hope you don't mind."
"You sound weird and entitled and like you're going to stalk me if I tell you to gently caress off but an internet forum advised me to tell you the truth instead of a socially acceptable lie, so here I am. Please don't murder me."

Shirley Crabtree posted:

the other has pistols tattooed on her tits. On her tits.

Classy. And in 30 years she'll have rifles tattooed on her tits, which will be even classier.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

HerStuddMuffin posted:

"You sound weird and entitled and like you're going to stalk me if I tell you to gently caress off but an internet forum advised me to tell you the truth instead of a socially acceptable lie, so here I am. Please don't murder me."

Yeah. Pretty much any time a girl ghosts on you or comes up with a plausible but suspect polite fiction to call things off, keep in mind she might just not want to play "Is this one of those 'if you don't love me I'll kill myself' kinda dudes?'" Russian Roulette.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

HerStuddMuffin posted:

So clearly it's the heart attack that bothers you, but you have to realize that this is a personal problem. If it's a lie, the lie was fine. Let's play a game, which one of these truths would you have preferred?
"I'm going to spend the evening watching TV instead of going out with you, Fast and Furious 19 is on Netflix and that's got to be more intellectual than your conversation."
"I would have texted you sooner but the cute guy I actually wanted to go out with took forever to reply. I'm going out with him and putting you on the back burner, hope you don't mind."

Literally any of those. She didn't know me, I didn't know her so I wouldn't have been offended if she had jumped to a conclusion about me, met someone else, had better things to do, whatever. I just don't think you should lie about heart attacks and stuff.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

HerStuddMuffin posted:

I want a big gross bird like an emu or whatever to barf hard in your mouth.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Literally any of those. She didn't know me, I didn't know her so I wouldn't have been offended if she had jumped to a conclusion about me, met someone else, had better things to do, whatever. I just don't think you should lie about heart attacks and stuff.

Man tells truth to woman to get out of date: her feelings possibly get hurt
Woman tells truth to man to get out of a date: stalked, screamed at, possibly raped and murdered

Sorry, reality sucks, adjust your butt-hurt accordingly

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Worst case scenario: She told you a polite social fiction to avoid hurting your feelings and/or the possibility of getting hate-stalked.
Still a plausible scenario: Her dad legitimately has heart problems. Peoples' dads sometimes have heart problems.

Just say "Okay, I understand, hope he recovers and is well," suggest a rain check, and don't be a big weirdo about it.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Otisburg posted:

Worst case scenario: She told you a polite social fiction to avoid hurting your feelings and/or the possibility of getting hate-stalked.
Still a plausible scenario: Her dad legitimately has heart problems. Peoples' dads sometimes have heart problems.

Just say "Okay, I understand, hope he recovers and is well," suggest a rain check, and don't be a big weirdo about it.

Oh no I totally did exactly that and I won't remotely contact her unless she gets back down the line, or particularly care. I was just venting yesterday because I smelled a bs story was incoming based on how awkward and impersonal it had all gone and that this was (likely) the one used and it was more out of general principal about making up lies involving huge health scares whether it's in the world of dating or not. And me being a stubborn fucker on these forums, I'm defending my case there to the bitter end which probably makes me out like I give a massive gently caress about her or the date that didn't happen but I sincerely don't it was more about the morality of it kinda thing. Namaste.

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm
a significant minority of men react in an unreasonable, even threatening, manner to polite indications of disinterest. women unfortunately sometimes have to keep in mind matters of basic personal safety, in comparison to abstract principles of honesty.

yeah, it can be frustrating, but roll with it. don't think of it in terms of morality infractions.

when online (or otherwise) dating early on, be kind, be relaxed. if she decided she wanted to dodge you (for whatever reason) don't get hung up on it.

ninja edit: seeing your response now, this isn't directed at you so much as possibly discouraged guys on okc

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

metasynthetic posted:

ninja edit: seeing your response now, this isn't directed at you so much as possibly discouraged guys on okc

Ah yeah definitely people shouldn't be discouraged when girls cancel, it's why I've got my fingers in a few pies at the minute because it happens a good proportion of the time due to the distant nature of online messaging and if you have back-up plans you won't really care as much or at all when it inevitably happens now and then. And I guess it's my lack of giving a poo poo that led me to QQ about it and think... really? You had to use that disgusting excuse with me? I guess some guys maybe you do have to give a big reason why you don't want to date them even if there isn't one to avoid weirdness/stalking and I concede that point, but I still think honesty is the best policy or at least a white lie that doesn't lead someone to think someone is dying, it's poor.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Have you ever lied?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Mr. Wookums posted:

Have you ever lied?

Yeah but if I have to lie I use lies that don't involve dead people out of respect for not wanting the other person to worry. There's considerate ways to do it and there's tacky ways to do it.

e: theres a billion lies you can use that don't involve dead people, i'm not ready to date again, i'm moving away soon, my ex is back in my life and we want to give it another go etc etc...

Shirley Crabtree fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Jun 10, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The lie I use is "You retarded" which usually isn't a lie

ninhydrin
Mar 6, 2007

...and the Villain still pursues her.

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Yeah but if I have to lie I use lies that don't involve dead people out of respect for not wanting the other person to worry. There's considerate ways to do it and there's tacky ways to do it.

e: theres a billion lies you can use that don't involve dead people, i'm not ready to date again, i'm moving away soon, my ex is back in my life and we want to give it another go etc etc...

Your ability to suspend disbelief here isn't changing the reality of the situation, and you definitely don't care enough about this woman to give a poo poo if her family member really is dead or not. No one was harmed in the telling of that lie!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

it must be weird trying to get a date as emanuel kant, a centuries-dead german philosopher.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Shirley Crabtree posted:

They are canceling because you come across as an insufferable pedantic goony gently caress.

This is your posts "Someone I have been only texting blew me off and I will post a wall of text because :qq: :qq:"

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

neonbregna posted:

They are canceling because you come across as an insufferable pedantic goony gently caress.

This is your posts "Someone I have been only texting blew me off and I will post a wall of text because :qq: :qq:"

Nah she didn't know that I'm an insufferable pedantic goony gently caress though we barely chatted, like I keep saying a billion times it's not about her blowing me off or her real reasons for doing so it's about using a dead person to blow me off. The wall of text is because I am stubborn about this point.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Nah she didn't know that I'm an insufferable pedantic goony gently caress though we barely chatted, like I keep saying a billion times it's not about her blowing me off or her real reasons for doing so it's about using a dead person to blow me off. The wall of text is because I am stubborn about this point.

You still lost the game by giving a poo poo about why she cancelled. You've said you've got other options, so why did this even register as a blip on the radar? I believe you're more invested than you should be, and that you would be equally outraged at any excuse she had for cancelling.

In other news, I got a date with a cutie girl who wants to learn about working on cars!

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Tumble posted:

You still lost the game by giving a poo poo about why she cancelled. You've said you've got other options, so why did this even register as a blip on the radar?

I believe you're more invested than you should be, and that you would be equally outraged at any excuse she had for cancelling.

You're the one that said you've got ton of options, so move the gently caress on and stop posting about it.

In other news, I got a date with a cutie girl who wants to learn about working on cars!

im keeping posting because the original message didnt get through, i forgot about her ages ago...

me: im not invested or annoyed she cancelled im annoyed she lied about a dead person

you: youre invested and annoyed she cancelled

me: im not invested or annoyed she cancelled im annoyed she lied about a dead person

you: youre invested and annoyed she cancelled

just because you think i give a poo poo isnt going to make me turn around and say oh wow youre right i do give a poo poo when i dont, its lack of basic reading comprehension thats creating this broken record not my butthurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Wow look at all of these dogshit posts.

• Locked thread