Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
And I'm pretty sure a small chunk of those followers were purchased for him soon after he launched his account, because I recall his reaction being "I'm not sure why anyone would do that"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Stop Tweeting Dave!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_cAS-mvV20

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

flashy_mcflash posted:

Stop Tweeting Dave!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5rz1cft5w

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I was curious as to how many followers Dixie had and it is 333K :psyduck:

This does, however, mean that more people follow Dixie on Twitter than watch her awful loving show.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Dave has more than Bram, though

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

If only fifty-thousand people care what Dave has to say, then why should I?

Tripwyre
Mar 25, 2007

#RXT REVOLUTION~!

:ughh:

future scoopin'...

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I was curious as to how many followers Dixie had and it is 333K :psyduck:

This does, however, mean that more people follow Dixie on Twitter than watch her awful loving show.

That seems like an unrealistically inflated number, I bet she bought herself some bots.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
All of them combined don't have as many as Zack Ryder, so obviously Zack Ryder is bigger than TNA AND Wrestling Observer.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Tripwyre posted:

That seems like an unrealistically inflated number, I bet she bought herself some bots.

According to Twitter Audit, 43% of her followers are fake. That website specifically says that its findings are based on a sample size of 5k and things like ratios of followers to following and last tweet date, so it's not going to be perfect, but it's probably pretty good. Could be up to 10% off either way, so basically between a third and a half of her followers are bots.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Oh no 26% of TNA's followers are fake while 35% of the WWE's followers are fake. You've won this round TNA. :argh:

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

some dumbass on tumblr posted:

I really hate Kevin Owens Pop Up PowerBomb, it looks so stupid and ridiculously fake, yes I know wrestling is staged but it’s how they play it out and make it look so real which is why wwe is amazing. Even I’m thinking “Hmmm if this guy gets me on his shoulders and powerbombs me, I lose. I know! I’ll jump on his shoulders” :/Every time kevin hits it it’s like a slap in face to me as if WWE wants me to believe this is an actual move. I mean other unrealistic moves can be justified, too worn down to resist getting picked up etc F5/ tombstone or too passed out and can be locked in a submission etc figure 4. But who in the right mind is too worn down to the point where they jump with their legs high onto some ones shoulders?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

The only lame thing about it is Popup Powerbomb sounds like either a lottery ticket or a board game from the 90s. He needs something clever that Cole can yell "HECALLSTHATTHE" to.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

I swear I've seen someone post this here, or something similar anyway.

DeathChicken posted:

The only lame thing about it is Popup Powerbomb sounds like either a lottery ticket or a board game from the 90s. He needs something clever that Cole can yell "HECALLSTHATTHE" to.

It sounds like "Papa Powerbomb" which is great because it reminds everyone that Kevin Owens is the best dad

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

DeathChicken posted:

This is why I wish Corey Graves' name for the Papa Powerbomb, "Lights Out," had stuck. Graves wouldn't stick any stupid HECALLSTHATTHE in front of it, either. Owens would hit the papa powerbomb and Graves would just go "Lights Out!" Simple and effective.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jay 2K Winger posted:

This is why I wish Corey Graves' name for the Papa Powerbomb, "Lights Out," had stuck. Graves wouldn't stick any stupid HECALLSTHATTHE in front of it, either. Owens would hit the papa powerbomb and Graves would just go "Lights Out!" Simple and effective.

He was just saying "lights out" as in they're knocked out. The move was never called that.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Owens dubbing the apron powerbomb "Best Dad" would be swank.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Blast Fantasto posted:

He was just saying "lights out" as in they're knocked out. The move was never called that.

Your point? Graves only ever said "lights out" when Owens was doing the papa powerbomb. Not for any other finisher. He was effectively calling the move "Lights Out."

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Corey Graves Calls That The Lights Out Pop Up Powerbomb

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

For some reason I think of it as a the Popomatic Powerbomb. Cause you know, someone's in Trouble.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

keevo posted:

Oh no 26% of TNA's followers are fake while 35% of the WWE's followers are fake. You've won this round TNA. :argh:

On the other hand, even robots don't give a poo poo about TNA.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

Renaissance Spam posted:

For some reason I think of it as a the Popomatic Powerbomb. Cause you know, someone's in Trouble.
Federline returns, feuds with Owens over the rights to the PopoZão Powerbomb.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Renaissance Spam posted:

This post Boggles me.

Tripwyre
Mar 25, 2007

#RXT REVOLUTION~!

:ughh:

future scoopin'...
Did you say "dad-bod," or "Dad-Bomb"?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

the MITB ladder match is a chute, brother

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Uh but this is the thread for stupid wrestling fan opinions, not factually correct ones.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Titus is the Mega Dad stop trying to make Owens seem better than him.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Someone isn't back??

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

when coco tries to be helpful:

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Stupid Wrestling Fan Opinions: plz 2 not be a dick to coco

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
So, TNA have moved the planned EC3-Angle match for the PPV to a TV taping and it has started tons of tension in Meccaland.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

LoveMachine droppin the hard truths.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Huh. So there was a line.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Revenant Threshold posted:

And it's a thing they've done dozens of times before.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Revenant Threshold posted:

Cross the line

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

And it's a thing they've done dozens of times before.

Maybe it was because it was literally the last big match they had to sell

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

the little man on the best answer picture looks like roman reigns

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

spoony experiment wrestling mod posted:

I like how Punk likes to cheer for people that do things he doesn't...you know, finish doing what they were given a contract to do.
Wow those grapes are sour as hell

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

achillesforever6 posted:

Wow those grapes are sour as hell

something something thank your employer for the privileged of working something something millennials amirite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
He owes us, his loyal fans! :rant: