Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Sheep-Goats posted:

Wow look at all of these dogshit posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sassafrasquatch
May 7, 2007

Shirley you can keep lying to yourself if you want to, but dont lie to us. It shows a distinct lack of respect and frankly im way too emotionally invested in these posts to handle this.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I once had a girl cancel on me because she couldn't find a babysitter for her adult retard brother.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
don't get hung up on women that reject you and the excuses they use, just move on. it's better for everyone this way, and all you have it way easier than them in the long run.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Lufiron posted:

don't get hung up on women that reject you and the excuses they use, just move on. it's better for everyone this way, and all you have it way easier than them in the long run.

Yeah it's cool, I was actually pretty much just hung up on trying to get the message across of what annoyed me that was falling on deaf ears than the situation itself. Regardless, lets see what happens with pistol-tits instead.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

found a JAP on okc who wants to go see a film.

She has family in israel so this is my chance to build a settlement in the west bank guys

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

LeoMarr posted:

She has family in israel so this is my chance to build a settlement in the west bank guys

be sure to send a dick pic so she has your bona fides as a member of the Tribe.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

LeoMarr posted:

You had better be a Jew fuckboy.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

SaltLick posted:

I once had a girl cancel on me because she couldn't find a babysitter for her adult retard brother.

Next time just have her make Shirley Crabtree just post in this thread. We will babysit him.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Think I got chlamydia again should have used the condom use condoms

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hope it's just dehydration because I didn't drink much water at the gym or any liquid after until like 3 hours later.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Yeah but if I have to lie I use lies that don't involve dead people out of respect for not wanting the other person to worry. There's considerate ways to do it and there's tacky ways to do it.

e: theres a billion lies you can use that don't involve dead people, i'm not ready to date again, i'm moving away soon, my ex is back in my life and we want to give it another go etc etc...
HOLY gently caress DROP IT AND MOVE ON. Women feel like they need to do this because of this kind of obsessive poo poo. Stop being weird. Accept when you're curved.

Again, this thread makes everything about okcupid seem terrible. Spending a single second longer than something like tinder requires is a waste (do people still use tinder?)

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
one day once tumblr makes it sexual harassment to even talk to women we'll look back on these days and laugh and then return to our work camps because being a man is illegal

i look forward to those days as we can finally say humanity has escaped the Dark Ages by cutting out the cancer killing it, and by cancer i mean penises

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Yeah it's cool, I was actually pretty much just hung up on trying to get the message across of what annoyed me that was falling on deaf ears than the situation itself. Regardless, lets see what happens with pistol-tits instead.

You've proven that you're exactly the sort of man that needs to be told outlandish poo poo to make you go the gently caress away.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

akasnowmaaan posted:

You've proven that you're exactly the sort of man that needs to be told outlandish poo poo to make you go the gently caress away.
funny how it always ends up being the case that somebody comes into this thread to complain about getting ducked the more they post the more the other party seems entirely justified

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
you can't post here, the threads dad is dying

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
im the dying dad

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i just wanna smoke & drink w/ a cool person basically but i dont need okc for that right now

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

LeoMarr posted:

Make sure to call her a JAP instead of addressing her by name. Like, "JAP, it's nice to meet you. i'm LeoMarr."

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

i just wanna smoke & drink w/ a cool person basically but i dont need okc for that right now

You can get that on okc,

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Bored posted:

Make sure to call her a JAP instead of addressing her by name. Like, "JAP, it's nice to meet you. i'm LeoMarr."

well she read my post and commented on it when I picked her up and is a loving goon so idk

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

The key to hooking up is to realize that chilling and having sex is what 99% of people in their 20s and 30s enjoy doing.

Like, PUA stuff has all this crazy poo poo to 'trick' a woman into coming over, but in my experience woman are super receptive to "want to come back to my place, have a drink, and watch some Netflix?"

Turns out yea, they love fooling around and watching poo poo on Netflix. Who knew?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i had dinner last night with a pretty girl who used the word boong in a conversation to describe aboriginals. she also talked about how no more muslims should be let into the country. she also had a wrist tattoo with the name of her dead dog

i had chicken parmigiana, and a nice leafy salad. chicken was dry, but the salad was delicious.

i ended the night early to watch a replay of game 3 of the nba finals

lmao

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

LeoMarr posted:

well she read my post and commented on it when I picked her up and is a loving goon so idk

Goon love is the best love also slam that whale

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Lol at the sheer unfiltered gooniness in the last two pages just lol

Dumbfire Rocketman
Jul 30, 2009

a drunk european baby
is putting u in ur place

drat horror queefs posted:

Lol at the sheer unfiltered gooniness in the last two pages just lol

goondates.txt

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

toggle posted:

i had dinner last night with a pretty girl who used the word boong in a conversation to describe aboriginals. she also talked about how no more muslims should be let into the country. she also had a wrist tattoo with the name of her dead dog

i had chicken parmigiana, and a nice leafy salad. chicken was dry, but the salad was delicious.

i ended the night early to watch a replay of game 3 of the nba finals

lmao

Ugh, that's the worst. I mean, a wrist tattoo? Really? And with a name of a dead animal? loving lame.

I guess the racism is bad too, but the tattoo is a deal breaker for me.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

SaltLick posted:

Goon love is the best love also slam that whale

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Would. Falconry is hot as gently caress

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Maybe if she wore contacts and did her self up a bit

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

what is that around her neck. is that one of those museum electronic tour things but for an owl farm?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

SaltLick posted:

Maybe if she wore contacts and did her self up a bit

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

That's better

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Seriously? And she uses the word JAP? She looks cool. In my experience, people who use the word JAP to describe themselves or other Jewish women are massive assholes. Just, horrible people.

Well. Congratulations? I wish her luck.

Busta Chimes.wav posted:

what is that around her neck. is that one of those museum electronic tour things but for an owl farm?
satphone?

Bored fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jun 11, 2015

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
That girl is super cute and into doing neat stuff, wife her up! You can't beat that!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Bored posted:

Seriously? And she uses the word JAP? She looks cool. In my experience, people who use the word JAP to describe themselves or other Jewish women are massive assholes. Just, horrible people.

Well. Congratulations? I wish her luck.

satphone?

I like that you actually read the posts and realized that I called her a JAP and she never actually used said word.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

vyst posted:

Would. Falconry is hot as gently caress

It really is.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Tumble posted:

That girl is super cute and into doing neat stuff, wife her up! You can't beat that!

Why buy the falcon when the eggs are free?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

LeoMarr posted:

I like that you actually read the posts and realized that I called her a JAP and she never actually used said word.
u mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
smoke weed w/ cute ppl then gently caress

• Locked thread