Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Gatts posted:

I hope Hillary wins. I hope she has an affair with Monica. I hope she gives a press conference admitting it and Bill is behind her giving a lip bite and thumbs up when she says she rocked her world. I hope...

If i must die in a nation wide riot...let it be for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Joementum posted:

Bernie gets asked about his dual citizenship with Israel, which he denies having. Time for Bernie Birthers! Bernthers.

Countdown to conservatives accusing Bernie of being anti-semitic for not having dual American-Israeli citizenship. It's probably already happened.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hey New New Hampshire goons! I found your campaign appearance tracker. If anyone from that state wants to go some campaign stops and bring back a trip report that would be cool.

I want to try my hand at find campaign speechs or interviews from the day before. If nobody gives a poo poo or wants me to stop just say so.
Here is Carly Fiorina's campaign speech in New Boston, NH.
A bit of Carson in Urbandale Link at bottom of the article for the speech audio.

Jeb Bush is touring Europe and started it off with a speech in Berlin

All of this below is from PJTV. They are very right wing independent media who seem to be roaming some of the gatherings. All of the below are from 6/6. The guy asks a few crazy questions that make the candidates wonder WTF.
Fiorina on why democrats are the most sexist party. Happened at the roast and ride.
Fiorina interview
Ben Carson at Des Moines farmers market 6/6 before the Roast and Ride
Marco Rubio interview
Rick Perry quick interview
Lindsay Graham quick interview

All interviews below are from last night or this morning.
Rick Santorum appeared on the THe Glenn Beck program this morning
Huckabee on Mornings with Maria. I think today.
Rick Perry on Mornings with Maria. I guess it was this morning
Lindsay Graham tells off Hannity last night.
George Pataki. Who gives a poo poo?
Full Diane Rehm interview with Bernie. Includes the shocking twist!

Ted Cruz gets a key endorsement. Down and to the left. This is a pro click. Click this if you click anything. If your worried about a watch list don't watch this.

It seems Rand Paul said something dumb

If anyone knows of any blogs that gather this information or tips on how to find it that would be great! I may trim the list of candidates I'll post to those who have a shot.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Donald Trump is also touring Europe right now, in that he opened his new golf course in Aberdeenshire today.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Joementum posted:

Donald Trump is also touring Europe right now, in that he opened his new golf course in Aberdeenshire today.

He say anything about running?

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gatts posted:

I hope Hillary wins. I hope she has an affair with Monica. I hope she gives a press conference admitting it and Bill is behind her giving a lip bite and thumbs up when she says she rocked her world. I hope...

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

So Democracy Now is centrist, got it.

Seriously though, did you not hear Kai's interview with Rumsfeld last year?

http://www.marketplace.org/topics/economy/big-book/three-life-rules-donald-rumsfeld

Kai sounds like a psychopath.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

radical meme posted:

I don't like Diane Rehm. Everyone thinks that because she is on Public Radio she is a progressive or liberal talk show host but, I've always thought she was a stealth conservative who coddles conservative guests.

Actually I really like her, I think you are right, I think she is probably a moderate conservative in the sense that no longer really exists politically but she seem generally socially liberal and as just your less racist kindly old grandma that is willing to hear both sides out and call obvious bullshit on obvious bullshit.

I think she is generally a good moderator, she just often airs on getting both sides without doing much research on if the other side is even worth listening to.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mr Hootington posted:

He say anything about running?

He's announcing on June 16th.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Joementum posted:

He's announcing on June 16th.

I was hoping for more rambling hints and racism.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I find myself following all the GOP candidates ravenously....just a vast collection of fucktards that are always on the brink of stepping right on their own dicks.

For some reason, Ben Carson fascinates the hell out of me. It's hilarious how he's been coopted by some of the most conservative people I know because 'he's a doctor' and not at all because he's an 'eloquent' black man, no sir, no way, no how. :allears:

Bring on debate season....I cannot wait.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Alien Arcana posted:

Cruz has a face that's just begging for a good punch, and Walker looks like he's already had his.

EDIT Also I tried an experiment and

Paul looks significantly different this way. Those curls are really distracting.

This made me wonder what Rand Paul might look like with, say, Marco Rubio's hair.

I'm.... not quite sure what to make of it.

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

OctoberBlues posted:

This made me wonder what Rand Paul might look like with, say, Marco Rubio's hair.

A million times better than the frizzled brillo pad he's got on his dome now.

grah
Jul 26, 2007
brainsss

radical meme posted:

I don't like Diane Rehm. Everyone thinks that because she is on Public Radio she is a progressive or liberal talk show host but, I've always thought she was a stealth conservative who coddles conservative guests.

Oh, and Ben Carson wants the Federal government to go full on 1984 if he becomes President.

As an employee of a semi-governmental agency which is also a Union Shop, I am super curious how this could even work at my job. Cause there is no way in hell my union would give these people union cards, like ever. So, how would they at all be sneaky?

Not to mention my job carries a relatively high risk of injury or death, so these people would have to be properly trained in the actual jobs they're pretending to do. So if you want them to also be snitches they'd have to have some additional salary, and our salaries are all a matter of public record. So they'd technically have to have 2 jobs or something? I don't even know how this would work but I do know it would be an expensive as hell program to attempt to run, and that like most spiteful things like this it would catch almost nothing.

Sort of like how our mandatory random drug testing catches < 2% of all people tested and almost all of them are for weed, since that hangs around in one's system the longest.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

LeeMajors posted:

I find myself following all the GOP candidates ravenously....just a vast collection of fucktards that are always on the brink of stepping right on their own dicks.

For some reason, Ben Carson fascinates the hell out of me. It's hilarious how he's been coopted by some of the most conservative people I know because 'he's a doctor' and not at all because he's an 'eloquent' black man, no sir, no way, no how. :allears:

Bring on debate season....I cannot wait.

I've found myself doing this since 2006 or so, and it just gets more hilarious and depressing each year.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

OctoberBlues posted:

I'd like to see him with Carson's hair...

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

OctoberBlues posted:

oh hey it's everyone's dad

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Can you imagine Romney as veep?

"WHAT ABOUT TODAY'S GAFFES?"

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

OctoberBlues posted:

Someone looks electable.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
I have super curly hair like Rand Paul, so I kind of feel for him. It isn't that hard to run a comb through it after a shower, though.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

reagan posted:

I have super curly hair like Rand Paul, so I kind of feel for him. It isn't that hard to run a comb through it after a shower, though.

It is when the comb takes it off of your head.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Pillowpants posted:

I've found myself doing this since 2006 or so, and it just gets more hilarious and depressing each year.

I have to find humor in it, or I would be furiously trying to expatriate.

Ben Carson's :ssh: secret spy labor force is one of the most harebrained ideas I have run across.

How can anyone take these people seriously?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Rick Santorum isn't insecure at all and certainly hasn't been trying to get #SantorumCrowds started by tweeting it out with pictures of crowds at his events. :allears:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

OctoberBlues posted:

Properly combed hair doesn't make his goofy face look any better, but it's still a vast improvement over his perpetual "I just rolled out of bed" hair.

grah posted:

As an employee of a semi-governmental agency which is also a Union Shop, I am super curious how this could even work at my job. Cause there is no way in hell my union would give these people union cards, like ever. So, how would they at all be sneaky?

Not to mention my job carries a relatively high risk of injury or death, so these people would have to be properly trained in the actual jobs they're pretending to do. So if you want them to also be snitches they'd have to have some additional salary, and our salaries are all a matter of public record. So they'd technically have to have 2 jobs or something? I don't even know how this would work but I do know it would be an expensive as hell program to attempt to run, and that like most spiteful things like this it would catch almost nothing.

Sort of like how our mandatory random drug testing catches < 2% of all people tested and almost all of them are for weed, since that hangs around in one's system the longest.

The fun thing is Ben Carson likely doesn't realize lots of companies already have Big Brother software for keeping tabs on their employees. Unless there's a federal law that prohibits government agencies from doing the same I'd be shocked if those programs aren't used in at least some government buildings.

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

LeeMajors posted:

I have to find humor in it, or I would be furiously trying to expatriate.

Ben Carson's :ssh: secret spy labor force is one of the most harebrained ideas I have run across.

How can anyone take these people seriously?

No, it makes perfect sense. We'll improve government efficiency by hiring a bunch of extra staff who don't do anything productive so we can figure out which employees aren't doing anything productive.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

SedanChair posted:

It is when the comb takes it off of your head.

I'm pretty sure his hair is real, and contrary to popular belief Trump's hair is real and he is not trying to cover up baldness. They just give that few fucks about their hair.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

grah posted:

Just have a Political Bureau in every workplace, pay well for snitching, stage public trials for perpetrators and their families, and make sure the punishments are brutal. The Cheka/NKVD/KGB/Stasi had that type of thing set up for ages. It's not rocket science.

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

No, it makes perfect sense. We'll improve government efficiency by hiring a bunch of extra staff who don't do anything productive so we can figure out which employees aren't doing anything productive.

Exactly! Together we will root out those wreckers, Comrade, for the glory of the US of SR!

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

So Ben Carson is either a Keynesian or he literally wants the US to be like East Germany.

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

Neeksy posted:

So Ben Carson is either a Keynesian or he literally wants the US to be like East Germany.

I think he is someone who has never actually worked in an office anywhere, and figures he's really smart because he's a surgeon and therefore this whole workplace efficiency thing can't be that hard to figure out. Surely no one will think anything odd about a new coworker showing up who doesn't seem to know anything or do anything but is always watching and asks lots of prying questions about everyone else's tasks.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Joementum posted:

Rick Santorum isn't insecure at all and certainly hasn't been trying to get #SantorumCrowds started by tweeting it out with pictures of crowds at his events. :allears:

At this point eight years ago, John McCain had no money and one bus.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

OctoberBlues posted:

Al Gore?

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Since federal employees' pay is a matter of public record, it'd be pretty easy to find out who the informant is.

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

deoju posted:

Since federal employees' pay is a matter of public record, it'd be pretty easy to find out who the informant is.

Contractors, my friend, contractors! We contract out our employee spy program, with just a little overhead for the contracting company, and then we will secretly find out where all the inefficiency is.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
You just announce that there will be a snitch bonus now and watch the kiss-rear end guy start naming names.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

I really like Al Gore and this offends me.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

MaxxBot posted:

I'm pretty sure his hair is real, and contrary to popular belief Trump's hair is real and he is not trying to cover up baldness. They just give that few fucks about their hair.

I can't wait until Trump has two strands left, and he has grown them to a length of six feet and wound them into a coil on top of his head.

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

I think he is someone who has never actually worked in an office anywhere, and figures he's really smart because he's a surgeon and therefore this whole workplace efficiency thing can't be that hard to figure out. Surely no one will think anything odd about a new coworker showing up who doesn't seem to know anything or do anything but is always watching and asks lots of prying questions about everyone else's tasks.

He reminds me of all the physicists I know who spend their days dealing with a bunch of particles that collectively all want the same thing and talk about how the economy and stock market just aren't that complicated, why haven't we just tried a flat tax yet?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

OctoberBlues posted:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

I really shouldn't be laughing this hard at an inside joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Hahaha holy poo poo

• Locked thread