Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

literally shaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My self-summary
I am a fan of nature. I enjoy painting, planting, crafting and singing. I work in the industry of wholesome sustainable living. I prefer locally grown and harvested foods, live minimally and I hate plastic. I often sing quietly to myself. I love school. I enjoy solitude but I am here to make friends.
What I’m doing with my life
I (intermittently) study social anthropology art and astronomy. I am very interested in living sustainably. I am trying to lead my way toward a completely waste free life.
I’m really good at
I am a good listener and a critic.
I like to make pickles and other fermented goods, it sometimes goes sour though (ha ha)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
The Bell Jar
Frankenstein
Bad Feminist
The Emotional Lives of Animals
Pragmatism
I am in the middle of reading a few things !
I love quality cheese.
I love organic vegetables and fruit.
Indian food !!
The six things I could never do without
My ukulele
Animals
Vegetables
Feminism
I spend a lot of time thinking about
My purpose in earth.
Empathy
The universe
The human race
You should message me if
If...
You want to be friends
You agree with equality regardless of race, sexual orientation and gender. (Feminism)

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
thats a owl not a falcon, loving GOONS!!!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

this bitch said she had been doing falcon stuff for a while

loving lied to me

hi goons

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Still called falconry MORON

mods please change thread tag to falconry tag

LeoMarr posted:

this bitch said she had been doing falcon stuff for a while

loving lied to me

hi goons

I never thought I'd be on my knees in the desert praying for LeoMarr posts but man have you seen the last three or so pages geez I mean come on, god

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

So hit up a qt for a dinner, I brought 15 dollars to pay for my half and set off to catch the bus to the restaraunt. I told her about my multiple hobbiew (Had to explain whar CS:GO) was for a good 20 minutes. I ordered a standard meal, thinga fries and a burger. She was a little more health conscious and bought a salad with no dressing. I told her that HFCS was actually the same as sugar and it was all a lie to fuckup our economy. I had to pull up sweetsurprise.org a few times so she would get to understand. Well I pulled put my 15, 13 for the meal 1 for the waiter and 1 dollar for the bus ride back. she looked confused. I didnt think anything of it and continued on. She was cute but not my type, total feminist from her perspective on food and lack of knowledge of the world around us. she thought global warming was a real thing apparently. Anywah she for some reason didnt want to continue so whatever.Really not my type anyway I hate dumb people

IBurnStuffAlot
Feb 25, 2008

:siren:DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN:siren:

LeoMarr posted:

reasonable stuff

what even is wrong with this?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

LeoMarr posted:

Well I pulled put my 15, 13 for the meal 1 for the waiter and 1 dollar for the bus ride back. she looked confused.

That is a shameful tip

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I don't know what the gently caress I'm doing on okcupid because the more I use it the more I'm convinced it's like some ironic twitter performance art stuff. I clicked on the "Activity" link this morning and saw a woman that was telling anyone who wants to get married that "[she's] your girl" and in the literal next sentence states that she's pregnant.

Nobody could be like that on this gay earth, sorry. This all has to be a huge joke and I'm not in on it yet.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Ripoff posted:

I don't know what the gently caress I'm doing on okcupid because the more I use it the more I'm convinced it's like some ironic twitter performance art stuff. I clicked on the "Activity" link this morning and saw a woman that was telling anyone who wants to get married that "[she's] your girl" and in the literal next sentence states that she's pregnant.

Nobody could be like that on this gay earth, sorry. This all has to be a huge joke and I'm not in on it yet.

It's an algorithm.

If(children>0, "Are my world"=TRUE, "")

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

LeoMarr posted:

My self-summary
I am a fan of nature. I enjoy painting, planting, crafting and singing. I work in the industry of wholesome sustainable living. I prefer locally grown and harvested foods, live minimally and I hate plastic. I often sing quietly to myself. I love school. I enjoy solitude but I am here to make friends.
What I’m doing with my life
I (intermittently) study social anthropology art and astronomy. I am very interested in living sustainably. I am trying to lead my way toward a completely waste free life.
I’m really good at
I am a good listener and a critic.
I like to make pickles and other fermented goods, it sometimes goes sour though (ha ha)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
The Bell Jar
Frankenstein
Bad Feminist
The Emotional Lives of Animals
Pragmatism
I am in the middle of reading a few things !
I love quality cheese.
I love organic vegetables and fruit.
Indian food !!
The six things I could never do without
My ukulele
Animals
Vegetables
Feminism
I spend a lot of time thinking about
My purpose in earth.
Empathy
The universe
The human race
You should message me if
If...
You want to be friends
You agree with equality regardless of race, sexual orientation and gender. (Feminism)
Another example of how broken you must be if you think this is funny in some way.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Yeah, what exactly make goons shake about that girl? Is it because she said feminism?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
jfc stop taking LeoMarr seriously you idiots.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Chomp8645 posted:

jfc stop taking LeoMarr seriously you idiots.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

LethalGeek posted:

Another example of how broken you must be if you think this is funny in some way.

why are you so angry at things

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

what causes hippy smell?

Anthony Chuzzlewit
Oct 26, 2008

good for healthy

toggle posted:

what causes hippy smell?

Isnt it that patchouli poo poo

Or the stink of rotting unwashed dreadlocks

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Han Nehi posted:

Isnt it that patchouli poo poo

why would someone want to smell like this?

does patchouli also indicate bad hygiene? do the two of them go together?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LeoMarr posted:

why are you so angry at things

You're a God drat retard blaspheming devil worshipping motherfucking Ku-Klux-Klan member piece of GOD drat poo poo MAY I BE KIND.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

toggle posted:

yes but it usually means the person in question smokes weed so = blaze it up + deep dickings my man

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

toggle posted:

Hippies think chemicals are bad. They think soap is a chemical. They are also gentle and easily influenced. They realize they stink but cannot use "harsh industrial detergents." So they try to do a nice thing for others by covering up their stench with perfume. But perfume is chemicals. Except for patchouli. Because it comes from a headshop instead of a department store it is not a chemical.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Sheep-Goats posted:

Hippies think chemicals are bad. They think soap is a chemical. They are also gentle and easily influenced. They realize they stink but cannot use "harsh industrial detergents." So they try to do a nice thing for others by covering up their stench with perfume. But perfume is chemicals. Except for patchouli. Because it comes from a headshop instead of a department store it is not a chemical.

Another example of weed logic being inferior to coke logic

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
I know its .txt...but what exactly is this profile pic (real) trying to convey?

https://imgur.com/fAa8fFX

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
How good she would look staring up at your hairy knee, I guess?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Basic Poster posted:

I didn't see the arm until I saw the arm

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Basic Poster posted:

"I have a dick."

SADDLE ME UP
Dec 2, 2014
drat you guys still at it huh? Heh

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I tested positive for chlamydia again lmao. Don't even know who it was from.
Always be safe or you'll be stuck with burning pee and the hosed up desire to pee even when you got nothing to oee.
Chlamydia is a good old friend of mine.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

JebanyPedal posted:

Always be safe or you'll be stuck with burning pee and the hosed up desire to pee even when you got nothing to oee.

im 3 timer and in the wise words of the JIDF "Never again"

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
More of a friend of mine's incoming messages.

How do I off-script?

(Youtube link is this.)

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

JebanyPedal posted:

I tested positive after someone told me I gave it to them. I didn't even have any symptoms. I did poo poo like crazy after popping the Zithromax for it tho

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

isn't chlamydia symptomless for guys anyway?

but wear a rubber when loving an internet person ffs

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

JebanyPedal posted:

Sweet divine retribution bitch

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

JebanyPedal posted:

notZaar posted:

Sweet divine retribution bitch

There you go, you got chlamydia from God.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I'm a huge slut and never caught this crap. Are you all really barebacking strangers because if so LOL

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

toggle posted:

isn't chlamydia symptomless for guys anyway?

but wear a rubber when loving an internet person ffs

Rubbers are for sailors

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

vyst posted:

Rubbers are for sailors

well enjoy your now yeasty pecker after a stinky, sweaty evening with your okcupid gamer girl sweetie

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

toggle posted:

well enjoy your now yeasty pecker after a stinky, sweaty evening with your okcupid gamer girl sweetie

Ok I will?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

SaltLick posted:

I once had a girl cancel on me because she couldn't find a babysitter for her adult retard brother.

My now-wife brought her adult retard sister with her on our first date because she couldn't find a sitter. It wasn't too bad until the sister had a tard-fit when I tried to kiss my date goodbye.

edit - not OKC but I found these on Tinder the other day. I will never understand why people like this set up profiles on a goddamn hook-up app:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

vyst posted:

Ok I will?

thats the spirit !

• Locked thread