Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

is everything alright at home lately, volume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

volume is everything alright in your world? I worry about you.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

This man needs professional help. I'm not sure whether it's from a psychiatrist or a hitman, though.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

now-thats-what-i-call-edgy.jpg

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Ignoring that, Jesus gently caress I laughed at those joose stories, it's like real-life Trailer Park Boys but in the rear end in a top hat of Eastern Europe. Like, that's probably the single best set of posts I've ever seen on this site.

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
So I'm only a handful pages into the thread, do people ever start posting quotes or is this it

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Opal posted:

So I'm only a handful pages into the thread, do people ever start posting quotes or is this it
Every post here is a quote from the Something Awful Forums.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Welcome to the bland hell of existence. Sorry.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Mr Hootington posted:

Is she seeing the ghost of Vince foster?

Evil Fluffy posted:

She just realized where Bill got the fabric for her blue outfit.

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Tonight....er, this morning was like the fifth or sixth time I have seen this woman posted.

Would?

Minimalist Program posted:

lil microphone be looking like the Ski-free dude going down them slopes.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

StashAugustine posted:

The ban was by Aatrek too.

Update ban status to mod sass.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Flab Max, Beyond Thunderbelt. 'CPS enters, 3 kids leave..."

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Ahahaha that is lovely

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

Alouicious posted:

is everything alright at home lately, volume

Spanish Manlove posted:

volume is everything alright in your world? I worry about you.

Am I missing something here? Surely you are not merely a pair of retards that don't know how quotes work, right?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Some of the Sheep posted:

Am I missing something here? Surely you are not merely a pair of retards that don't know how quotes work, right?
The implication here is that the quote is not funny, and that by quoting it in an appreciative way, Volume is demonstrating how mentally ill he is. Since Volume was obsessed with hating a cartoon child in the newspaper comics thread, it's safe to assume he is not well.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I stand by my claim that the cartoon child was created to be hated. He was an annoying character who actively brought down the quality of life of every one he interacted with.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

It helps if you clarify which cartoon character you're talking about because I ain't going through your post history :effort:

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

InequalityGodzilla posted:

It helps if you clarify which cartoon character you're talking about because I ain't going through your post history :effort:

Dennis the Menace

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Volume posted:

I stand by my claim that the cartoon child was created to be hated. He was an annoying character who actively brought down the quality of life of every one he interacted with.

If you're talking about the British Dennis the Menace, I was literally just saying to my father the other day that liking that character is the sign of a jerk, because he's such an rear end in a top hat and not even in a funny way, more like a "Punch other kid in the face, take his poo poo, laugh at him, lie about it" way.

He's basically a soccer hooligan.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

atomicthumbs posted:

Dennis the Menace
American or UK because as Obdicut points out the US version is a huge pest but the UK version is straight up evil more or less.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

amityville anus posted:

called my sister a friend of the family in the car with my parents and the bad aunt

e: i was six and not yet a racist what's what's so insane about this.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Crabtree posted:

I am like the monkey at the goddamn Monoloith. I am just screaming incontinently because I don't understand anything anymore.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Volume posted:

If it's Marvin you're okay to me

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Some of the Sheep posted:

its more of a trend in his posting and quotes, where he's gone from a bland white noise poster to a poster trying too hard to be edgy, it's a troubling sign

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Volume posted:

Rough time in life lead to a drastic decision that resulted in turning on the table saw and letting 'er rip

...across his own neck

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

It was a now-defunct strip (Except for one paper) called Gil. We all thought it was some kind of catharsis for his own childhood or something.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

...across his own neck

my mistake was in not realizing how bad rear end I was that I'd live through it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
caillou is the only cartoon character you are allowed to have a righteous rage against in real life

god i hate that kid

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

mr.capps posted:

caillou is the only cartoon character you are allowed to have a righteous rage against in real life

god i hate that kid

I always assumed that little bald idiot has leukemia tbh, he's the loving worst

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Friendly Tumour posted:

You're projecting so hard here that you should maybe just turn off the lights and give us the powerpoint presentation you seem to be itching to get out.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

mr.capps posted:

god i hate that kid

What did he do? My little brothers were too old to watch that so I never caught it whilst babysitting.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

WarpedNaba posted:

What did he do? My little brothers were too old to watch that so I never caught it whilst babysitting.

whine whine whine whine cry cry cry cry me me me me whine whine whine whine bbbbut MAWWWW-meeeeee

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Alouicious posted:

its more of a trend in his posting and quotes, where he's gone from a bland white noise poster to a poster trying too hard to be edgy, it's a troubling sign

I worry he's showing signs of niggerstomper58 syndrome.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
when will the greater psychological community recognize the legitimacy of stomperkin?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Dude in the schadenfreude thread is mad about people saying gently caress Her Right in the Pussy, gets made fun of about how mad he is, responds with this incredible brag:

acejackson42 posted:

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who look at my post history and wonder how and why I throw down ridiculous-length paragraphs, post after post. Thing is, it's effortless for me. Throwing down 300-plus words on pretty much anything isn't difficult. I type Incredibly fast, especially when I have a train of thought going. So, yeah, I'm a turbo nerd. It sucks to be me, I guess, but at least I'm not some useless motherfucker who thinks FHRITP is something remotely acceptable to say in public. Especially since, as it turns out, that's the kind of thing that gets you fired from your cushy job. So you go on being you. In fact, make everyone laugh by finding a camera crew and yelling that at the first female reporter you see. I'm sure it'll go swimmingly and you'll face no repercussions at all. As Phil Knight would say, JUST DO IT.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Henchman of Santa posted:

Dude in the schadenfreude thread is mad about people saying gently caress Her Right in the Pussy, gets made fun of about how mad he is, responds with this incredible brag:

I'm a laws school graduate with an IQ of 150, do you really want to get into an argument with me?

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Henchman of Santa posted:

It's always weird when people tie a reasonable point to something bizarre. How is being able to type fast a brag?

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Volume posted:

I'm a laws school graduate with an IQ of 150, do you really want to get into an argument with me?

The most important takeaway here is that as a law school grad he has nowhere to be and can argue all day.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

JesustheDarkLord posted:

The most important takeaway here is that as a law school grad he has nowhere to be and can argue all day.

Laws school. Don't misquote, it's rude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
That girl skipping up to the dweeby news reporter and saying "gently caress me right in the pussy" and then the anchor ladies laughed at him was awesome and made that meme 100% worthwhile so that goon is horrible and joyless.

• Locked thread