Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxN4ROOVMR8

Not bad...running around a track would be better of course.

e: here we go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i98zdCB6E1Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

F4rt5
May 20, 2006

Saw this nice Amazon yesterday

http://imgur.com/a/0c3kU

No thumb, can't work out imgur mobile...

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

MrYenko posted:

That thing has to sound absolutely amazing.

It does: go here and click "Watch Video".

e;fb

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Who wore it better?

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

You're comparing an American sports car made by an Italian company to an Italian sports car made by a German company. What a world we live in.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Cuda wore it best:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Honorable Mention

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

Gotta protect that precious F150 from door dings.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Throatwarbler posted:

Gotta protect that precious F150 from door dings.

I'm against loving with a person's vehicle but poo poo like that makes me question my values a l'il.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The truck was still in motion, you dudes need to check yourselves. You're almost to the level of tumblerites bitching about the patriarchy at the sight of anything remotely "manly".

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

Powershift posted:

The truck was still in motion, you dudes need to check yourselves. You're almost to the level of tumblerites bitching about the patriarchy at the sight of anything remotely "manly".

So how's that crew cab with the 3 ft bed that can't haul anything working out for you? :smug:

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Powershift posted:

oh no

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Throatwarbler posted:

So how's that crew cab with the 3 ft bed that can't haul anything working out for you? :smug:

pretty great. how's...uhh... the bus?

quit raping us with your exhaust flames.

The most adorable little truck :3

Apparently a chrysler uk thing.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Powershift posted:

If it's a Chrysler, AND from the UK, does the electrical system catch fire twice? How does that work?

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

All that work for a tube frame chassis and they keep loving McStruts up front. :negative:

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Powershift posted:

It's cute but it's LHD and the sign on the back is in KPH so more likely from somewhere in Europe

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I wonder what Russ Hanneman would have to say about the way those doors open.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

MrYenko posted:

If it's a Chrysler, AND from the UK, does the electrical system catch fire twice? How does that work?

Nah, the transmission grenades then it catches on fire.

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

Powershift posted:

While I'd be the first to burn tumblrinas at the stake, I have to ask - is a stock, modern pickup truck really considered a manly thing? I always thought of them as being pretty generic work vehicles and not a statement until someone put a lot of effort into loving with one, or restoring/preserving a classic.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Das Volk posted:

While I'd be the first to burn tumblrinas at the stake, I have to ask - is a stock, modern pickup truck really considered a manly thing? I always thought of them as being pretty generic work vehicles and not a statement until someone put a lot of effort into loving with one, or restoring/preserving a classic.
It's considered manly by the kind of people who feel they should drive something that they hope others will consider to be manly.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

InitialDave posted:

It's considered manly by the kind of people who feel they should drive something that they hope others will consider to be manly.

Yeah, trucks get wrapped up in the same attitudes that produce stuff like EXTREME DUDE MILK:

I've said it before but racing where the only significant requirement is being based off of a production car creates some of the wildest looking aero setups.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
That NSX is based off of a Pokmon character I just know it.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Octopus Magic posted:

All that work for a tube frame chassis and they keep loving McStruts up front. :negative:

It's for drifting, so its all about steering angle up front.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

razorscooter posted:

Yeah, trucks get wrapped up in the same attitudes that produce stuff like EXTREME DUDE MILK:

I've said it before but racing where the only significant requirement is being based off of a production car creates some of the wildest looking aero setups.

"Dude Milk" is semen. I wonder how that product made it to market without somebody saying something.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Rhyno posted:

"Dude Milk" is semen. I wonder how that product made it to market without somebody saying something.

Everyone on the marketing team decided it would be funny to market jizz at dudes who are so scared of not being manly and straight that they have to buy stuff aimed specifically at manly straight guys.

I wonder if they sold any.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

At a restaurant I go to regularly, outside they have a "smoke pole" for smokers to deposit their ashes. That's actually the product's name, it's printed on a big sticker on the side.

So yeah people don't think about this stuff at all even though every single person who's ever had an SA account spots it instantly.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Das Volk posted:

Have you seen a truck commercial in the last, I don't know, decade?

It's just trucks driving around construction sites in slow motion set to rock music, splashing mud and getting comically large amounts of gravel dumped into their beds all day long, with a voiceover telling you that "YOU WORK HARD FOR A LIVING, SO SHOULD YER TRUCK"

So yeah, there is an appeal to manliness, I guess.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
My favorite part of those commercials is when they drop a massive pallet of bricks into the bed from 4 feet up.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

D C posted:

My favorite part of those commercials is when they drop a massive pallet of bricks into the bed from 4 feet up.

Well obviously that retard operating the crane drives a Prius, but we can't fire him because he's union.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Das Volk posted:

I was suggesting goons have the same knee-jerk reaction to the sight of a crew cab pick-up as tumblrinas do to the sight of a penis.

freelop posted:

It's cute but it's LHD and the sign on the back is in KPH so more likely from somewhere in Europe

Yeah, went through an auction in the netherlands(for 3250 fuckin euros), but was built by chrysler UK.

It then ended up at some dutch dealer for 9750 euros.

http://arabtractors.com/Trucks/p802/DODGE-wcas-515-tractor-unit-for-sale

I think it would be the perfect thing to turn into a little pick-up

DODGE. such truck

Throw an 8 foot box on there, and you'd be shorter than a rcab/short box. with twice the load capacity.

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

Rhyno posted:

Milk of Man Muscle.

Powershift posted:

I was suggesting goons have the same knee-jerk reaction to the sight of a crew cab pick-up as tumblrinas do to the sight of a penis.

They both want to murder the inanimate object's driver? Fair point.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

This kinda stuff leads you do some interesting poo poo

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

Powershift posted:

This kinda stuff leads you do some interesting poo poo

...that folds out into something right?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

razorscooter posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwB6pNFHXZ4

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!

Lol tire smoke from rubbing the fender.

Party Alarm
May 10, 2012

Look at that brake caliper. SHENANIGANS

Also that's probably an interfooler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

Party Alarm posted:

Look at that brake caliper. SHENANIGANS

Also that's probably an interfooler

It's a S15 so if the intercooler is fake...